Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Why people get angry at the Swam
    #2818531 -

Most people here believe that they are open-minded and not bound by preconceived notions or hypocritical in their ideologies. (Most people believe they are of above average intelligence and above average beauty! Self-deception abounds.)

My mission is to deconstruct another's thought processes to make clear that they are not thinking, but parroting; that their views are not internally consistent; that the self-image of being open-minded is false; in short: to disillusion, for only then can one be free.

The ones claiming to be most loving or those with the deepest illusions are usually those with the strongest negative response as the razor of truth is very sharp and cuts deep. Those they are most balanced and living in the now find my style humorous; those farthest away find it mean-spirited.

Which are YOU?


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why people get angry at the Swam [Re: Swami]
    #2818568 -

Swami said:
Which are YOU?



You mean-spirited FUCK!  :mad:

:wink:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why people get angry at the Swam *DELETED* [Re: Swami]
    #2818574 -

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why people get angry at the Swam [Re: Swami]
    #2818757 -

I have no problems with skeptics, but I think most people get angry at you because you seem to have an agenda.

Imagine someone on this forum who was trying to sell a book, and every post he made tied in to a reason to buy his book. No offense, but this is how you come across, except replace the book with an aversion to the paranormal and metaphysical. And no, I don't believe there are any other members on the S&P forum who have an agenda in the same way, even the strongest believers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why people get angry at the Swam [Re: Swami]
    #2818795 -

You keep making posts referring to yourself in the third person. That's like what premadonna pro athletes do. I find your posts are usually smart but I sometimes get the impression you think this forum revolves around you and your contributions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why people get angry at the Swam [Re: question_for_joo]
    #2819044 -

I sometimes get the impression you think this forum revolves around you and your contributions.

Have you no free will to wean me from my overbearing ego? But nooOOOOoo! You had to reply, didn't you? Thus reinforcing my illusion. Heh, heh!

"Come into my web said the spider to the fly."

Note that almost every single publicly stated impression to date concerning the Swamerator has been wrong. Maybe, just maybe, this time - but nah.

"A man with no personal history cannot be trapped by another."


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why people get angry at the Swam [Re: Swami]
    #2819055 -

Swami said:
Most people here believe that they are open-minded and not bound by preconceived notions or hypocritical in their ideologies. (Most people believe they are of above average intelligence and above average beauty! Self-deception abounds.)

My mission is to deconstruct another's thought processes to make clear that they are not thinking, but parroting; that their views are not internally consistent; that the self-image of being open-minded is false; in short: to disillusion, for only then can one be free.

The ones claiming to be most loving or those with the deepest illusions are usually those with the strongest negative response as the razor of truth is very sharp and cuts deep. Those they are most balanced and living in the now find my style humorous; those farthest away find it mean-spirited.

Which are YOU?



Your posts are awesome, man.

Your intention shines the truth but, I think you're over-looking a few things that you could learn a lot from. I realize thats a vague statement, but some things are left vague on purpose.

However, this post isnt your style man. Does the almighty Swami actually care how his pupils view him; a dusty reflection of truth? I wonder what your intentions were for writing this post...perhaps you would have been better off writing a thread about why you should not let others control you with emotions.


--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why people get angry at the Swam [Re: blink]
    #2819060 -

I used to get redfaced with anger when I read what you wrote...

But now you don't. That is an amazing transformation. *Swami beams like a proud papa*

See? BI "gets" it. If I can touch one soul, my trillion posts are not in vain.  :heart:


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why people get angry at the Swam [Re: Swami]
    #2819074 -

Which are YOU?
I don't know, but sometimes, when it's late.. at night..

late at night when I'm all alone and the stretched denim of my skin-tight jeans begin to creak with the swelling of my loins, and my full, wet (or is that whetted) lips curl in tandem with the tortuous dirty thoughts coursing through my dome-encased organs and I tippity tap the beat to a cheezy porn flick with my big long fingernails and realize I'm suspended in a run-on and incomplete thought sentence.


Then I go back to the computer and get on the shroomery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why people get angry at the Swam [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2819100 -

Would you like an 800 number for a help hotline?


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why people get angry at the Swam [Re: Swami]
    #2819109 -

none?

i like to think that i follow something in existence called Absurdity.
This is why I am often inconsistent and will begin arguing against myself passionately, and other funky stuff.

Does this constitute lack of thought? Well then I will say I am the stupid kind that thinks he is not

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why people get angry at the Swam [Re: Swami]
    #2819195 -

I thought you were gonna hold SA meetings. (shroomery anonymous?)

O well... We need a new representative!!!!!


--------------------
What?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why people get angry at the Swam [Re: psyka]
    #2819396 -

However, this post isnt your style man.

A master is ephemeral and changeable like the wind. He does not let himself get captured by the minds of others or by his own patterns.


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why people get angry at the Swam [Re: Swami]
    #2819562 -

I think a lot of people are under the false impression that being a skeptic is incompatible with being spiritual.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why people get angry at the Swam [Re: Swami]
    #2819592 -

I like you Swami. And I love the book I bought from you. :smile: Sometimes I catch myself getting pissed off at you though but this is a good thing. :heart:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why people get angry at the Swam [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2819638 -

Sometimes I catch myself getting pissed off at you though but this is a good thing.

Anger can lead to some amazing bedroom escapades, not that that has any relevance here. Heat -> fire -> explosion. *swami needs to get out more often*


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why people get angry at the Swam [Re: Swami]
    #2819701 -

:lol:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why people get angry at the Swam [Re: Swami]
    #2819712 -

We should all send Swami lots of money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why people get angry at the Swam [Re: mycil]
    #2819728 -

Nah, just some good nugz - thanks. Something like this:



--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why people get angry at the Swam [Re: Swami]
    #2819731 -

swami your pretty um.. aggitative sometimes cause while you are all about 'disproving misinformation and ceasing of others parroting' you go on your own quest of parroting more then just the disproval of the others beleifs... but it is all good you are a valuble member even though you annoy me sometimes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* when am i gonna see an angry post here?
( 1 2 all )
felixhigh 3,618 34 10/19/03 03:16 PM
by Shroomism
* Angry on the Inside
( 1 2 all )
PDU 1,682 34 01/11/04 04:52 AM
by skoomaguitarist
* can love be angry?
( 1 2 all )
JCoke 3,011 31 12/07/04 08:41 PM
by Fucknuckle
* Getting Angry
( 1 2 all )
Swami 2,229 27 08/23/04 10:16 PM
by gettinjiggywithit
* You act so superior that it makes me angry!
( 1 2 all )
OrgoneConclusion 1,645 28 11/30/07 11:36 AM
by Middleman
* Angry Shroomerites Are Becoming Less and Less World Spirit 1,041 6 09/06/02 07:45 AM
by cybermob
* What is intelligence? psyka 994 9 12/12/05 10:19 AM
by Gomp
* Strongest drug CerebralFlower 498 2 04/22/07 12:16 AM
by AlteredAgain

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
6,575 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.