Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Sitting in Limbo
    #2809268 -

Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long
Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song
Well they're putting up resistance
But I know my faith will lead me on

Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll
Sitting here in limbo, got some time to search my soul
Well they're putting up resistance
But I know that my faith will lead me on

I don't know where life will lead me
But I know where I've been
I can't say what life will show me
But I know what I've seen
Tried my hand at love and friendship
But all that is passed and gone
This little boy is moving on

Sitting here in limbo waiting for the tide to flow
Sitting here in limbo knowing that I have to go
Well they're putting up resistance
But I know that my faith will lead me on

I don't know where life will lead me
But I know where I've been
I can't say what life will show me
But I know what I've seen
Tried my hand at love and friendship
But all that is passed and gone
This little boy is moving on

Sitting here in limbo waiting for the tide to flow
Sitting here in limbo knowing that I have to go
Well they're putting up resistance
But I know that my faith will lead me on

Sitting in limbo
Sitting in limbo

------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sitting in Limbo [Re: Adom]
    #2809312 -

How do you sit in limbo?

Edited by RunDMT (06/19/04 10:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sitting in Limbo [Re: Adom]
    #2809530 -

nice
:thumbup:

Enjoy peace when its around, it won't always

and enjoy life. Dont let boredom in

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sitting in Limbo [Re: Adom]
    #2809696 -

luciano...a VERY similar song by a reggae artist. i can't find it anywhere though...


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sitting in Limbo [Re: felix]
    #2809755 -

Jimmy Cliff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sitting in Limbo [Re: Adom]
    #2809883 -

:gd_icon:


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sitting in Limbo [Re: Adom]
    #2809967 -

that's the one!


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sitting in Limbo [Re: Adom]
    #2810076 -

wait no, that's not the one i was thinking of...


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* In Limbo....
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 2,974 36 05/19/06 10:40 PM
by EarthDroid
* Love or friendship, this is difficult for me.
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 4,590 37 06/03/04 08:22 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Friendship
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 1,863 20 01/11/06 10:51 AM
by Tippinthru
* friendship that got flushed Larrythescaryrex 2,120 17 10/30/02 12:30 PM
by Ripple
* Hamster and snake make a strange pair as they form friendship at Tokyo zoo SourceLimit 469 0 01/22/06 12:45 AM
by SourceLimit
* Sitting on top of the World
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 4,451 34 01/30/03 08:58 AM
by triptones
* Do you sit down or stand when you piss?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
VoidOfsPg 4,010 60 08/24/06 12:50 PM
by Dark_Star
* Sitted Stoned Rambles... TYL3R 1,532 16 03/23/05 09:44 PM
by Adden

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
814 topic views. 2 members, 14 guests and 266 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.