Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Do you sit down or stand when you piss?
    #4949068 -

I'm a guy and I can admit that sometimes I do sit down to piss. Why, you ask? Well first off it could be because I'm one of the most laziest people you will ever meet. Or it could be because because it's so much easier and there are no accidents. I mean, there is no more pissing on the toilet seat and having to clean it up (or not clean it up - depends on if youre an asshole like that) or having to aim. Now sometimes I do stand up to piss if I'm in a hurry or need to get out quickly. I stand up and piss just because it's easier to walk in, unzip my fly and let it go. But when I'm not in a hurry it has become a habit for me to just walk in, sit down, pull out my Uncle Johns Great Big Bathroom Reader and let it go. Besides, if you're already sitting down to piss it gives you a chance to see if you have to crap.  :rolleyes:

So this is my question to you folks:
Guys: In which position do you piss?
You may choose 1
Gals: In which position do you piss?
You may choose 1


Votes accepted from 11/17/05 11:17 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you sit down or stand when you piss? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #4949082 -

If I'm poopin and need to pee then I go while sitting down but only if I have to shit. :shitstorm: If I only have to pee I go while standing up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you sit down or stand when you piss? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #4949083 -

its an issue of sanitation... why sit down to piss in a public restroom unless you also have to dump?

so yeah i almost always stand unless i'm taking a dump. One time while I was high or something I sat down to piss then wondered why I was sitting down to piss.....

I'm not sure if that actually happened or not, but it seems like it.


--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you sit down or stand when you piss? [Re: leery11]
    #4949090 -

I guess I could have clarified that. I only sit down to piss at my house. The only reason I would ever defecate in a public bathroom is if it was an emergency. =X

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you sit down or stand when you piss? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #4949120 -

I sit, otherwise I'd pee down my leg.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you sit down or stand when you piss? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #4949123 -

Hee Hee. It's always an emergency when I have to shit!!


--------------------
Up to my elbows in shit!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you sit down or stand when you piss? [Re: Mushit]
    #4949134 -

Never pissed sitting down unless I was already taking a shit..


--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you sit down or stand when you piss? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #4949144 -

I piss while sitting if I'm taking a shit as well. If I just have to piss I stand.


--------------------


"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you sit down or stand when you piss? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #4949146 -

I do both.

I'll never piss sitting down outside my home though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you sit down or stand when you piss? [Re: TheDudeAbides]
    #4949168 -

The_Dude_420 said:
Never pissed sitting down unless I was already taking a shit..



Not that there's anything wrong with that...

By all means.

Whatever floats your boat..


--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you sit down or stand when you piss? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4949177 -

once i made it half way up bell rock in sedona and took a piss while laying down on my side.



--------------------

2,5-dimethoxy-4-astatophenethylamine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you sit down or stand when you piss? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #4949189 -

if i sit down on the toilet
my wang submerges...


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you sit down or stand when you piss? [Re: 40oz]
    #4949200 -

Try this. When you have to shit but also have to pee. Sit down and try to shit but not pee. It is so hard its impossible. It feels weird too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you sit down or stand when you piss? [Re: whitegreyhat]
    #4949212 -

due to the piece of metal in my penis, standing to pee can be a messy affair - even when using a urinal.

So, I gotta sit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you sit down or stand when you piss? [Re: ninetynine]
    #4949216 -

I piss standing up...But If I get extremly fucking drunk to the point where walking is a task that requires all of my attention, I sit down to piss. I'm too afraid of falling while doing a standing piss, and smacking my head on the toilet or tub and dying from it. I just wouldn't want to die in such a shitty way, pants down w/piss all over me.


--------------------
molon labe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you sit down or stand when you piss? [Re: whitegreyhat]
    #4949220 -

If I piss after I just rubbed one out, I sometimes sit.  That first spurt is always so unpredictable :lol:


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you sit down or stand when you piss? [Re: whitegreyhat]
    #4949222 -

is this the pub?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you sit down or stand when you piss? [Re: whitegreyhat]
    #4949225 -

Don't you guys hate when you go to shit on those toilet seats made for people without penises? Like there is no room for your penis to go because the circumference of the toilet seat is like 14 inches.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you sit down or stand when you piss? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #4949229 -

it's easier to pull your johnson out and just piss standing up.
takes more time to remove pants, etc and sit down..


i'd understand if you pee sitting down when you have khakis on or something.. it's a damn feat to not splash any on them regardless of your aim.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you sit down or stand when you piss? [Re: cateyes]
    #4949230 -

cateyes said:
is this the pub?



There have been far more questionable posts before.


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Did i piss her off?
( 1 2 all )
DF2K 2,747 32 08/08/04 03:46 AM
by 40oz
* Extremely Important Poll for the Benefit of Science
( 1 2 all )
oneducktwoducks 3,378 22 11/15/03 04:04 PM
by notapillow
* Sitting on top of the World
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 4,452 34 01/30/03 10:58 AM
by triptones
* these kind of people piss me off to no end!!! eric_the_redS 2,002 14 01/09/04 03:27 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Standing on the moon....
( 1 2 all )
Phishgrrl 3,935 30 09/07/04 01:16 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Standing on the Moon gdman 1,148 6 05/20/04 09:42 PM
by Anonymous
* Standing on the Moon gdman 632 1 06/11/04 12:16 AM
by Hooty
* Cat Piss
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
DiploidM 26,276 106 10/06/20 08:37 AM
by Baby_Hitler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,010 topic views. 2 members, 413 guests and 238 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.024 seconds on 22 queries.