Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRusty
The lonemushroomer

Loc: Texas
Toad ID(link to pic)
    #2786524 - 06/11/04 10:31 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I was wondering if this toad is a bufo toad. http://www.enature.com/fieldguide/showSp...p;recnum=AR0553 They are all over the place around here. I sure as hell don't want to lick the wrong toad though! Sorry about the wrong link earlier!

Edited by Rusty (06/11/04 11:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
Re: Toad ID(link to pic) [Re: Rusty]
    #2786878 - 06/12/04 12:34 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

so did you lick any to try?

FH

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

#2786936 - 06/12/04 01:05 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

No.

Bufo alvarius is the "psychoactive toad."

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: Toad ID(link to pic) [Re: Gumby]
    #2787058 - 06/12/04 03:01 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

also Cane toads have been used for years by natives. Was watching aguy squeeze the toxins out and smear on a cigarette. Man the people who use that are really fucked up. That drug is no good.

OfflineRusty
The lonemushroomer

Loc: Texas
Re: Toad ID(link to pic) [Re: kadakuda]
    #2788341 - 06/12/04 05:13 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Ok, thanks anyways.

--------------------
The eagle may soar, but the weasel never gets sucked up into a jet intake.

OfflineGrizzy
Explorer of mindand matter

Loc: Bay Area, CA - USA
    #2792964 - 06/14/04 04:38 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

You don't lick it. You smoke it. Make it piss on some glass, and then smoke it like all the kids smoke crank nowadays(lightbulds, oh boy). Take only one hit, maybe two. World goes inside out I hear.

You live in AZ? I'm still awaiting my experience... If you live in AZ, and you're finding them near the Sonaran Desert, you're probably in the money. Let me know, as I plan on taking a trip out there soon.

--------------------
"You already know everything, it's just a matter of time before you remember..."

OfflineIts Pat
Still kicking
 User Gallery

Loc: THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU
Re: Toad ID(link to pic) [Re: Grizzy]
    #2793270 - 06/14/04 06:50 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

You can find the rite bufos as far west as the Salton Sea, if that helps ya any!

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: Toad ID(link to pic) [Re: kadakuda]
    #2793969 - 06/15/04 03:31 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

"also Cane toads have been used for years by natives. Was watching aguy squeeze the toxins out and smear on a cigarette. Man the people who use that are really fucked up. That drug is no good."

WHAT???

5-meo-DMT is "no good" and the people that use it are really "fucked up", well you better run like hell cause this site is full of people that are "fucked up" and like drugs that are "no good" :grin:

"toxins"???
5-meo-DMT is not a toxin.

Whats "no good" is a lack of knowledge and understanding.

Thats... "no good" :grin:

Rusty dont listen to this guy!!!!  I have been wanting one of those toads forever!!, for someone that likes tryptamine psychedelics that is one awsome pet.!!!!!!!!

--------------------

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

Re: Toad ID(link to pic) [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2794148 - 06/15/04 06:54 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

you can order them online silly.

Invisiblematts
matts

#2794154 - 06/15/04 06:58 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Offlinesuperblingtheory
ghettogepetto

Loc: Omnipresent
    #2794161 - 06/15/04 07:15 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Grizzy said:
  Make it piss on some glass, and then smoke it like all the kids smoke crank nowadays(lightbulds, oh boy). 

Piss huh?  I hope you were using speach loosely- or you're insane- it is squeezed from partoid glands :shocked: not pissed out.  Oh for christs sake man.

--------------------

Guts and danger, Airborne Ranger...

Offlinesuperblingtheory
ghettogepetto

Re: Toad ID(link to pic) [Re: superblingtheory]
    #2794166 - 06/15/04 07:18 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

By the way- the guy talking about "that drug" being "fucked up" isn't talking about 5-meo-dmt he is talking aobut toxins from a different toad- bofotoxins that are adrenal toxins and are of a different class of material completely- the cane toad to which he blatantly reffered to is not the colorado river toad.

--------------------

Offlinesuperblingtheory
ghettogepetto

#2794169 - 06/15/04 07:20 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

And so it is people like YOU (psilocybeingzz) who fuck things up on this site by flying off the handle without reading the thing over.

--------------------

Offlinekadakuda
 User Gallery

#2796239 - 06/15/04 07:35 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

sorry my fault, didnt give a latin. Cane toads, aka Marine Toads, are Bufo marinus (the ones aussies love to hate, watch crocodile hunter). and the people i have spoken with are extremely fucked, EXTREMELY. this drug has done a BIG toll on their body. they squeezed the goop from their glands and smeared it onto a cigarette or some paper and smoked it. Death was also mentioned, as they had some friends that died, apperently from smoking this. <---heresay, but seen their condition i'll buy it. i only wish i had more time to speak with them.

im all for freedom and trying new things. im also all about knowing what im trying, whether good or bad. and i especially liek talking to people who have used a particular substance(s). anyway that is my experience with it, and seeing those people i will never go near a cane toad for those purposes. they are also a bitch to care for properly. they get BIG and need BIG areas to live. but a cool toad nonetheless. col.river toads are fucking EASY to care for, compared to.

so ya, it can have some very bad short and long term effects. maybe there are certain measures that dampen this. maybe extract, moderation..i really dont know i can only say what i have seen with my own eyes, and it wasnt pretty. sorry if this thread was meant for col.river toads, i figured it was about any toad used for these purposes.

OfflineGrizzy

#2796294 - 06/15/04 07:51 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

superblingtheory said:
And so it is people like YOU (psilocybeingzz) who fuck things up on this site by flying off the handle without reading the thing over.

Dude, maybe you should look at your post to me, maybe? You think you maybe tried to get a little "higher than thou" with me there? Maybe?

Come ON! AS IF ANYONE WOULD REALLY THINK PISS - LITERALLY! REALLY? REALLY???? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Thank you. My day is good now. P.S.: I'm shrooming right now so don't hold me accountable. The point is I know damned well it doesn't "piss" - it secretes the juices from the glands behind the ear....ya really want a science lesson? No - you want the fun guy...so we'll bring him back. CHEERS!!! Oh, and love....that too. It's always a good thing.

--------------------
"You already know everything, it's just a matter of time before you remember..."

OfflineGrizzy

#2796298 - 06/15/04 07:53 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Oh, and where do we order one online? I've been wanting one...for days. Thanks.

All smiles.

--------------------

Offlinekadakuda
 User Gallery

#2797323 - 06/15/04 11:48 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

if anyone is REALLY interested in these toads i can set ya up with some people (legit amphibian people, so dont be asking if it gets ya high...).  However i dont like the idea of people just buying an animal to get high off of, in fact i am strongly against it period!  so if anyone is genuinly ready to take on the care of an amphibian, send me a pm and give some info on how your gonna care for it (food, cage, lighting, temps etc).  I am MORE than happy to help people out with finding animals in their area ONLY IF they are prepared to take proper care of them.  and no its not a cheap endevour. the animal is the cheap part of keeping retiles/amphibians.

hehe, funny how the simpsons and family guy seem to influence people to lick toads (not anyone in particular) :rolleyes:  i have had so many people contact me looking for toads, for "licking" purposes.  its beyond me why anyone would take drug advice from the tv :confused:

kada

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: Toad ID(link to pic) [Re: Barbi]
    #2797953 - 06/16/04 04:10 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

"you can order them online silly"

I KNOW!  and I live in CANADA , dude can you pay the 400$ or so dollar entrance fee for me ???? JK

But you see my problem, I dont know how I would get one up, even if I had an american help me that thing is alive , I want it to make it here alive.

OH well just more years of dreaming I guess.

(eggs would be cool, that would be AWSOME!, raise the thing all the way :thumbup: )

--------------------

Offlinesuperblingtheory
ghettogepetto

Re: Toad ID(link to pic) [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2798185 - 06/16/04 07:10 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Thank christ you didn't think piss- I almost had a fucking heart attack. Nice to know that was figurative- You have to understand how many dumbshits roll around here talking shit like that bu ARE serious. So for THAT I apologize- but not to psilowhoever. And someone here knows the site that has these cause they were mentioned last year by someone- I think a mod. VERY expensive- $100+ for one specimen. And I have heard that proper care is intensive. Good luck. And yes- the Simpsons probably got more people to lick a toad at random than any other single thing in the last fifty years. BTW- people- do not lick toads- you will end up in the ER going out licking anything and I can just see someone licking a bufo americanus and being welcomed into the ER slobbering and finding it hard to breathe. Damn you homer...

--------------------

Offlinekadakuda
 User Gallery

#2798761 - 06/16/04 11:07 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

L-M-F-A-O!!!!! if you lick an unidentified toad, or any toad, you only deserve what happens next.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom