Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: HBWR for me! [Re: chubbycharley]
    #2763852 -

Hope everything goes well.


--------------------

"I want your Soul.
I will eat your soul."
-Aphex Twin

:dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR for me! [Re: Requiem]
    #2764035 -

Yeah, I'm interested in seeing how things turn out for him.

I'm going to try a low dose of these in a few days or so I think.


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR for me! [Re: Locus]
    #2764612 -

Same. I think next Thursday for me. Maybe 5 or 6 seeds.


--------------------

"I want your Soul.
I will eat your soul."
-Aphex Twin

:dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR for me! [Re: Requiem]
    #2764649 -

Ah, cool. What method of ingestion ya think?


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR for me! [Re: Locus]
    #2766928 -

well, things didn't go so good, or bad for that matter. after 2hrs of not feeling much at all, i ate another 4 seeds in lemon juice, however this didn't give me the results i was looking for. i didn't get much nausea at all and didn't feel much of a buzz at all with 9 seeds all together. i have about 23 seeds left, shoud i eat them all? or is this just an old batch that shoud be thrown out? i would like to try a fresh batch of seeds and see what they can really do.

Edited by chubbycharley (06/05/04 07:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR for me! [Re: chubbycharley]
    #2767022 -

Sorry to hear. Hope you have better luck next time.

As for me:
Scrape off outer layer
Grind in coffee grinder
Put in shot glass with lemon juice for 45 min.
Mix with juicy juice


--------------------

"I want your Soul.
I will eat your soul."
-Aphex Twin

:dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR for me! [Re: chubbycharley]
    #2767080 -

Hey Chubbs, where did you get your seeds from?


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR for me! [Re: Locus]
    #2767709 -

Locus, Whatcom Seed Co. http://seedrack.com purchased through an auction on ebay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR for me! [Re: chubbycharley]
    #2770261 -

oh man....I ordered some from them once...they were indian woodrose or something to that effect. They're not the same. It was a real rip and a huge mistake to order from them, for me at least. There was even a huge messup with my credit card and they charged me twice. I had forgotten about that whole ordeal actually. I ended up eating a huge ammount of seed and got nothing. There's a thread somewhere comparing the two types of seeds (indian and hawaiian baby) so you can tell by looking at them what you've got. Do a search.


--------------------
Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR for me! [Re: Hooty]
    #2770479 -

Damn, that sucks man. Probably why his seeds didn't work either. I'm getting some seeds from a reliable vendor probably tomorrow so they'll work. I'm wondering about a lemon juice extraction though. If I choose do use this method can I just squeeze some juice from lemons or no?


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR for me! [Re: Locus]
    #2772385 -

i will do a search Hooty and see what i have. then i plan on waiting before i get more seeds because i am going to Bonnaroo and there is more fun to be had there then just HBWR :wink:  oh, and Locus, i just got out my mom's old juice/fruit grinder thing and made some fresh lemon juice :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR for me! [Re: chubbycharley]
    #2773546 -

My seed came today.
Look like it will be this Thursday.
If you did get Indian woodrose that's messed up.
Right now, I got a seed soaking in some water. gonna try growing.


--------------------

"I want your Soul.
I will eat your soul."
-Aphex Twin

:dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR for me! [Re: Requiem]
    #2773614 -

I hope your growing goes well requiem...keep us posted on how it goes.


--------------------
Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR for me! [Re: Requiem]
    #2773617 -

I had a few seeds today. sublingual and lemon juice extraction. :smile: Im wondering though, in comparison ..what's the usual peak of the experience and how long does it the whole thing last for all of you?

Oh yeah also ..I forgot how much I love lemon juice :smile:


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR for me! [Re: chubbycharley]
    #2777720 -

So I had 5 seeds last night.
Scrape them
grind them
soak in lemom juice for a few hours
mix into a 20oz lemon juice Guzzler.

*Pro*
Some OEV Very similar to acid, but not as extreme
Very good CEV
Body high like MDMA :thumbup:

*Con*
Slight nausea, but didn't throw up :smirk:
Could Not Sleep


I'm going to say the trip lasted around 6 hours.
All in all I had a fun time, and will try again/recommend to friends.


--------------------

"I want your Soul.
I will eat your soul."
-Aphex Twin

:dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR for me! [Re: Requiem]
    #2780861 -

Good to hear...LSA can be an interesting allie...


--------------------
Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR for me! [Re: Hooty]
    #2784463 -

The seed sprouted :thumbup:


--------------------

"I want your Soul.
I will eat your soul."
-Aphex Twin

:dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* HBWR - iamshaman,com irishboy 2,611 19 11/08/06 06:26 PM
by shane
* HBWR preparation: zero nausea quick onset guaranteed
( 1 2 all )
Adden 28,318 35 02/12/09 12:08 AM
by Dr. uarewotueat
* HBWR Psychedelics 649 5 04/24/04 09:29 PM
by Gr0wer
* hbwr question... Tremor1127 1,986 7 04/09/12 11:08 PM
by turtle_hermit
* HBWR straight, no extraction.. Experience survey Dogomush 1,857 16 12/17/02 02:43 AM
by livingsublime
* HBWR Extraction/Preparation aelephant 2,080 7 04/09/07 04:42 PM
by thedudenj
* Sublingual LSA Rappenstein 1,861 9 01/25/08 03:22 PM
by LeftyBurnz
* Eating HBWR just as effective as extracting the LSA?
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 5,059 24 07/06/05 05:56 AM
by fearfect

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,913 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 16 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.