Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinechubbycharley
the chubbiest ofthe charleys
Male
Loc: everywhere
HBWR for me!
    #2715136 - 05/22/04 03:59 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i will soon be coming into contact with 35 HBWR seeds and i plan to have lots of fun :smile: i will start with 5 seeds, cold water extracted (is this the best way to take them?) and see how my body reacts. i have heard great things about the body buzz, what do you think about these seeds? i will be sure to tell every one how it went, see you there  :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDNICEONER
Myco-botanydichotomy
Loc: Rotterdam
Re: HBWR for me! [Re: chubbycharley]
    #2715596 - 05/22/04 06:11 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

nah the stuff can get you feeling pretty good. I would suggest 8 seeds to start. Don't ever go above 12. Just a suggestion.
for me it causes pain in my legs and thighs. I think it constricts blood vessels there. A beer fixes that.

Edited by DNICEONER (05/22/04 11:08 PM)

OfflineGrok
Has Been a Bad Boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures
    #2716280 - 05/22/04 08:53 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I wouldn't be too excited. My LSA experieneces rate right up there with nutmeg. No body buzz for me, just horrid body load. Some people have better luck though, so who knows! I've been hearing around about takng them sublingulay, you should give it a try. Definatly don't consume the shells though.

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #2717025 - 05/22/04 11:31 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

HBWR can be pretty strong. I'd say the best way to take them is to scrap off the fuzz then crush them all up and put them in a shot of PURE lemon juice, then down it all. The pure lemon juice will take away the nausea. Without it your probably going to get it bad.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

OfflineRedo
CTA

Re: HBWR for me! [Re: Grok]
    #2717145 - 05/23/04 12:26 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I agree with cilosyb, its not too pleasent. There is reasons why alot of these drugs are legal, no abuse potential. Youll most likely come out of it not wanting to do it again, but happy you tried it for an experience.

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: HBWR for me! [Re: barfightlard]
    #2717596 - 05/23/04 06:38 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

bellylard said:
HBWR can be pretty strong. I'd say the best way to take them is to scrap off the fuzz then crush them all up and put them in a shot of PURE lemon juice, then down it all. The pure lemon juice will take away the nausea. Without it your probably going to get it bad.

I have heard good things about this method, though I haven't tried it myself. I haven't done HBWR in a long time, but I had always taken them sublingually..about double the ammount of seeds is needed, but the whole experience is completely body load-free. Scrape the fuzz, chop em' up..and let the crud soak under your tongue for a good 30-60 mins. Do your best not to spit or swallow during this time, and mix them around a little bit now and then to encourage absorption. When the times up, spit it all out, and enjoy! Rinsing your mouth out with mouthwash and/or brushing your teeth before hand may also help with absorption.

Offlinechubbycharley
Male
Re: HBWR for me! [Re: ekomstop]
    #2725537 - 05/24/04 11:20 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

well, i guess i'll just have to try both the sblingual and lemon juice methods and see which one works for me :smile:

OfflinePotIsYourFriend
Pot Inspector

Re: HBWR for me! [Re: DNICEONER]
    #2726234 - 05/25/04 02:06 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DNICEONER said:
nah the stuff can get you feeling pretty good. I would suggest 8 seeds to start. Don't ever go above 12. Just a suggestion.
for me it causes pain in my legs and thighs. I think it constricts blood vessels there. A beer fixes that.

HAHAHAHA ya be prepared to be up for about 10 hrs once it kicks in. And you'll be smiling. It's really not what its cracked up to be if it is. And when you wake up in the morning you will feel like you had sex all night long. It's a killer on those legs and calfs, for real. Maybe if it was only like LSD but maybe actually 1/10th then it would be nice. But it isn't so its another retarded legal high.. Hope you enjoy it more than I did.

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: HBWR for me! [Re: PotIsYourFriend]
    #2726243 - 05/25/04 02:11 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Haven't had HBWR yet, but it seems to be a mixed bag of people liking and disliking it.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Loc: Passing through the bulk
    #2727527 - 05/25/04 12:07 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I just got sick for three hours and feel asleep right as the good effects were suppose to kick in. The lights looked real pretty and bright before i fell asleep though. I just scraped the crap off and soaked in boiling water for about 15 minutes then chewed them. :mushroom2:

OfflineStrongBad
pharm lover
    #2729096 - 05/25/04 06:09 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I heard you gotta smoke weed with it, but my experience with 7 seeds was both good and bad... The body effects feel just like ecstacy without all the speedy cracked out feeling. I couldn't really move much b/c of the nausea, and it causes stomach cramps/pains, which I did get as well. I got some minor swirling visuals (stare directly at a tree on a breezy day).

The comedown is horrible at best. It makes you think you're a drug addict and that you need to get your shit together, flush all your drugs down the toilet, and become a priest. I swear, it's like a wakeup call. It messes with your head. My swallowing reflex was subdued for some reason, which made it nearly impossible to eat. I had to wash all of my food down because I couldn't swallow it.

I scraped the fuzz off (although I've read that the fuzz does nothing...it's just a myth), crushed up the seeds, and left them in a 20oz OJ overnight in the fridge. Drank it the next day, chunks and all.

Hope that helped. Have fun.

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
    #2729459 - 05/25/04 07:38 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

My experiences have varied batch to batch. I would say start at 2 seeds and work your way up. I have taken up to 15 or 16, but I wouldn't recomend starting anywhere above 4 for sure. I mean they might suck and you may need 7 to get to where you want to be. I just eat them. Crush them with your back teeth. You have to eat so few seeds, I just see no point in doing a water extraction. I get soreness around my groin area. Lots of water and a bannana or two will fix this for me though. The most pronounced effect that I have gotten from them is at higher doses becoming aware that you are creating reality (what you experience) and the outside world- everything you realize is an internalised experience, sometimes it just happens sometimes it will happen from meditating while on them. This has deepened my meditation practice for sure though.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Offlinechubbycharley
Male
    #2756269 - 06/02/04 09:28 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

got my seeds today and i'm unsure about what method i should try first. sublingual sounds good, but seems like a bit of a waste. has anyone else had any luck with the lemon juice way?

Offlinepeleg
Gypsy
Loc: Christ Light
    #2757932 - 06/02/04 06:19 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

when i tried em there was no internet and the anarchist cookbook is what i went by saying a dose was 15 seeds and didnt say anything about cleaning em, so i ate 15 and 1 hour and 30 min later ate 15 more, well they did,nt say it took 3 hours to kick in, go figure, peace Gypsy

--------------------
"Well the first days are the hardest days." When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.....

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: HBWR for me! [Re: peleg]
    #2758436 - 06/02/04 08:51 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

holy shit man ..30 seeds ..what happened to you!?

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein

Offlinepeleg
Gypsy
Re: HBWR for me! [Re: Locus]
    #2760440 - 06/03/04 10:58 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

well when the first 15 hit all was well compare it to a good LSD trip,rode around with friends and what not, when the other 15 hit i was pretty much glued to the ground I just started getting higher and higher and was not ready nor prepared for it, first dead show ate 13 hits of lsd and i was further gone on then seeds than i was on dem 13 hits, i remeber when i was coming up the back of my knees were tight and legs got some mild crammping, but very lsd like

--------------------
"Well the first days are the hardest days." When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.....

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: HBWR for me! [Re: peleg]
    #2760743 - 06/03/04 02:18 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

and you didn't get sick either???

--------------------

Offlinepeleg
Gypsy
Re: HBWR for me! [Re: Locus]
    #2762734 - 06/04/04 09:31 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

no i did'nt  umm gave em out to bout 12 freinds and only 3 or 4 got sick the rest tripped perfectly alright, but i mean back then did'nt know that there was a cause for alarm because there was'nt much research to be done on them in my area, well i take that back i got a lil pukey feeling when i ate em the taste would make my mouth water like i was gonna puke but after i got em down would be find,  :thumbup: to the shroomery and erowid and the like to spread information on types of gifts as these,peace Gypsy

--------------------

Offlinechubbycharley
Male
    #2762899 - 06/04/04 10:40 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

well, i just downed 5 seeds, crushed in lemon juice, after i stirred them for about 5min. i will let everyone know how it goes :smile:

Offlinepeleg
Gypsy
    #2762959 - 06/04/04 11:01 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

please do, peace and look deep with in

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order