Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
HBWR
    #2598024 -

Hi everyone.  :-)

...I just got my package of 50 HBWR seeds today.  I was wondering if the sublingual route the best way to use the seeds? How many seeds should I use when dosing the sublingual way aprox. Should you shallow it after or can you just spit it out since its already absorbed.

..thanks..  :cool:  :whoa:


--------------------
If it don't make dollars it don't make sense $

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR [Re: Psychedelics]
    #2598342 -

ive heard people having great results with only 5 seeds...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR [Re: Tremor1127]
    #2598343 -

hey check your PMs...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR [Re: Psychedelics]
    #2598489 -

I'm interested in the sublingual way also. Should you spit the seeds out after they've been in for awhile? 30 minutes? + how many seeds should you use with this method?


--------------------
I don't do drugs....I am drugs

Edited by PriitK (04/24/04 03:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR [Re: Psychedelics]
    #2598524 -

I used to only use sublingual method, remembering the horrible sickness of eating a lot of morning glorries. It is deffinitely a bit weaker than eating them, so you will have to take a few more than normal. I don't know what to say about the actual dose because I believe my seeds are kind of weak. But, the method, grind them up finely, put the powder in your mouth with some water and swish it all around for as long as you can hold it. I can never do it for more than 15-20 minutes (It's not that they taste bad, there is almost no taste at all, I start to salivate), but if you can comfortably hold on longer go for it. I dont think you'll get much more out of them after 30 minutes. Then spit the whole mess out. Nice and easy. I never felt the least bit sick and it seems to be a slight lighter high than eating them, less body feeling. It's a great thing, nice easy trip. But don't enjoy the ease of it too much.. I took HBWR too many times over a period recently and it began to loose the magic. In fact, I think it intentionaly took the magic away because I was abusing them, or at least not treating them with the proper respect. Got to watch the signs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HBWR [Re: rdnp2035]
    #2599115 -

I ate 7 shelled, kew word shelled because they make you sick because the shell contains cyanide. I had the best trip of my life and oly had a mild stomach ache for about 15 min so laid down and then i felt fine and i was in the trip. Your eyes dialate so there almoat all black, this makes everyting looks so colorfull its like the contrast was turned up like 100x. Take em and make sure oyur outside if its nice enjoying nature because she always gives you somehting to look at. The best way i found to shell them is squish them with pliers or a wrench then break up the shells between your fingers and pick through the meat and shells with a sharp razor. Any meat thats on a shell hold the shell part down with your left pointer fingers nail and pick off the meat with the razor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* HBWR preparation: zero nausea quick onset guaranteed
( 1 2 all )
Adden 28,313 35 02/12/09 12:08 AM
by Dr. uarewotueat
* Growing HBWR. ergot 1,852 11 08/25/15 06:15 PM
by cowsRmeat
* HBWR straight, no extraction.. Experience survey Dogomush 1,856 16 12/17/02 02:43 AM
by livingsublime
* HBWR Extraction/Preparation aelephant 2,080 7 04/09/07 04:42 PM
by thedudenj
* Sublingual LSA Rappenstein 1,861 9 01/25/08 03:22 PM
by LeftyBurnz
* HBWR for me!
( 1 2 all )
chubbycharley 1,913 36 06/11/04 10:23 AM
by Requiem
* hbwr question... Tremor1127 1,986 7 04/09/12 11:08 PM
by turtle_hermit
* Skinning HBWR PinballWizard 677 5 09/03/04 07:38 PM
by barfightlard

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
649 topic views. 1 members, 3 guests and 13 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.