Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleshroom-girlie
addict
Loc: California
Re: Do you need to chew the shrooms to get full effect [Re: Scourge]
    #272389 - 03/16/01 02:47 PM (23 years, 18 days ago)

I say the best method is to just chew them up. I notice that my high isn't as intense when I make tea. I only make tea if I am eating a really large dose, and it would take forever to chew them all up!

--------------------

"Express yourself completely then become quiet."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Do you need to chew the shrooms to get full effect
    #272529 - 03/15/01 04:28 PM (23 years, 19 days ago)

Fresh or dried arre the best methods preferred.

Making a tea or mushroom smoothy is one method used by a large majority of users. However, Psilocybine is water soluable and psilocine is not and your body has to convert the psilocybine into psilocine before the effects can take place. You do lose close to half the high inthe form of liquids, soups included. However, again I will say that one gets off very fast, like a rocket on liftoff when taken in a liquid form and you are a little wound up, hyper and maybe skitsy until the initial takeoff slows down, and in this state their is much confusion and anxiety. ANd the main high will only last a short few hours.

When a dose is eaten over a twenty to thirty minute period, the high tends to last close to four to six hours, and the darker the room, the more visuals one will experience.

Many peopl In Hawaaii and Australia love to go surfing on shrooms. They say they are one with the surf, one with the wind. But many people complain that they never see anything. well, since they are in the day light the light detracts from the visuals which would be very intense if one was in a darkened room. So I say to these day time trippers that they werent meant to see anything. And that is only becasue of the way they do the mushrooms.

Have a shroomy day,

mj

Have a shroomy day and may all of your days be shroomy.

Offlinehubertd8
Pooh-Bah

Loc: springfield
Re: Do you need to chew the shrooms to get full effect [Re: mjshroomer]
    #272749 - 03/15/01 09:32 PM (23 years, 19 days ago)

what about drinking the tea and swallowing the mushies? would that be a good sort of median ?

--------------------
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

Bertrand Russell

OfflineScourge
The Dr.
Loc: Near flint Michgan, USA
Re: Do you need to chew the shrooms to get full effect [Re: hubertd8]
    #273111 - 03/16/01 12:41 PM (23 years, 18 days ago)

that could work but your eating the muchies anyway so you still get the tast. No point in losing potency with heat if your gana eat them anyhow.

"Those who walk in Love and Truth shall grown in Honor and Strength."

--------------------
"Those who walk in Love and Truth shall grow in Honor and Strength."

Offlinehubertd8
Pooh-Bah

Loc: springfield
Re: Do you need to chew the shrooms to get full effect [Re: Scourge]
    #273264 - 03/16/01 04:43 PM (23 years, 18 days ago)

potency loss is minimal. And if you make tea, and add flavours to it eating the mushies is not a problem since you can just swallow them with the tea is alot easier then chewing. Isn't it easier to swallow a pill wiht water? Well same shit here. You should try making tea sometime.

--------------------
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

Bertrand Russell

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale