Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Dead Rehearsal Pix and Audio
    #2697347 -



--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead Rehearsal Pix and Audio [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2697377 -

Awesome!! but they'll be doing 'one'? u2 cover...How'm I gonna dance to that?
:confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead Rehearsal Pix and Audio [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2697415 -

Thanks :laugh:  Everyday I'm getting more and more excited for this summer's shows.


--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead Rehearsal Pix and Audio [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2697677 -

Thanks Cosmic! Can't wait to check it out...I can't believe they are covering U2 (???) I've never heard that song. Should be interesting!

Namaste!


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead Rehearsal Pix and Audio [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2697683 -

lookin good boys


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead Rehearsal Pix and Audio [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2697743 -

i'm not listening to it,  i'll wait for the show!

i wanna suprise,  and my 26k sucks!

:smile:


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead Rehearsal Pix and Audio [Re: kindkesey]
    #2697768 -

Damn I can't believe they're ressurecting Comes a Time.  :heart:


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead Rehearsal Pix and Audio [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2697817 -

kosmic_charlie said:
Damn I can't believe they're ressurecting Comes a Time.  :heart:



I know .....very exciting times indeed


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead Rehearsal Pix and Audio [Re: Ripple]
    #2697856 -

Dead Rehearsal? I never heard of such a thing...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead Rehearsal Pix and Audio [Re: Adom]
    #2697863 -

makes two of us...................it's not coming through for me though?

And ain't you supost to be away?


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead Rehearsal Pix and Audio [Re: Adom]
    #2697865 -

Wow that's way cool, they let us all inside!

How'd they get Bobby to show up on time?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead Rehearsal Pix and Audio [Re: Ripple]
    #2697868 -

He leaves tonight on the midnight train. Or bus. Train sounds cooler though.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead Rehearsal Pix and Audio [Re: Ripple]
    #2697872 -

I haven't left yet! My bus leaves at 11 tonight, it's 630 now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead Rehearsal Pix and Audio [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2697873 -

I thought he missed me!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead Rehearsal Pix and Audio [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2697876 -

yeah just lie and say it's a train!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead Rehearsal Pix and Audio [Re: Adom]
    #2697880 -

Quote:
How'd they get Bobby to show up on time?



Easy. They told him it was a photo shoot for him to show off his short shorts. This joke would have made more sense 20 years ago.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead Rehearsal Pix and Audio [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2697887 -

funny!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead Rehearsal Pix and Audio [Re: Ripple]
    #2697895 -

its not funny
bobby has a seious addiction to shorts
lets all pray for him :frown: :wink:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead Rehearsal Pix and Audio [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2697896 -

haha! I've seen to many pics! Time for a Mr. Cheese thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead Rehearsal Pix and Audio [Re: Adom]
    #2697918 -

Bob in a tank top:



--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Has The Pub increased your love for The Grateful Dead?
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 3,962 53 06/11/05 08:28 PM
by Deadmaker
* Let It Grow
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Ripple 13,411 121 02/17/03 01:58 AM
by Ripple
* Grateful Dead show archiving update
( 1 2 3 all )
Lightningfractal 4,951 42 01/12/04 08:11 PM
by Lightningfractal
* DEAD HEAD PUZZLE!!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
notapillow 17,347 201 03/22/05 05:36 PM
by Ripple
* any word about the Dead @ Red Rocks lately? Anonymous 1,210 9 06/20/04 12:49 PM
by Cherk
* god I'm sick of hearing about the greatful dead already
( 1 2 3 all )
Muppet 6,783 48 04/12/04 11:23 PM
by acidcrys
* Favorite Grateful Dead Show? keepontruckin 1,625 14 09/20/04 09:14 AM
by cosmicray
* i <3 this Grateful Dead song KingOftheThing 1,168 10 08/27/04 06:20 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
932 topic views. 4 members, 20 guests and 171 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.