Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemonolith4
Stranger

San Pedro- dried, instead of snot drink
    #2677200 - 05/14/04 08:55 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I just wanted to know if i can chop a big san pedro in to thin slices or small chunks and dry in an oven at the lowest temprature?
Would I still get nausea after eating?
The reason I ask is, I followed the other preparation methods and I ended up with over a pint of cactus slime!
It was like snot or semen. :thumbdown: So I poured it down the sink.

Anyone recommend just swallowing dried peices of cactus with some OJ?
Otherwise, I will just have to forget cactus all together and stick with shrooms( which are much different) :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: San Pedro- dried, instead of snot drink [Re: monolith4]
    #2677496 - 05/14/04 10:49 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I've tried drying and capsuling san pedro. I felt like I was going to die for two days. Nausea like you wouldn't believe. You've seen how dried pedro blows up and the shit that comes off it when you drop it in water? Now imagine it doing that in your stomach...

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: San Pedro- dried, instead of snot drink [Re: Xlea321]
    #2677921 - 05/14/04 12:37 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Well, you've got to boil and strain the snot a couple of times until all you have is liquid.
What has worked for me was grinding up dried peruvian torch into a powder, boiling that with water and lemon juice, straining a couple times, and re-boiling straining the excess and mixing it together. Pure liquid. Still tasted awful though. Don't add to much water or you will have alot to drink.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: San Pedro- dried, instead of snot drink [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #2678633 - 05/14/04 03:00 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

SHit I am not going to respond.

I just spent ten minutes on this writing about it and hit some key which I seem to hit every now and then near the left of my keyboard and the text disaapears really intereferes with my typing..
There is no snot once the liquid has remixed with the slimey pulp juice from the blender. Then it just becomes a liquid goop and not really snotty. Only when separated byt he blender form the water. that is the pulp rejoines all the water as it boils down but becomes less and less snotty.

Once boiled and strained you actually have about 99% of the mescaline in the liquid.

The word hear is Swallow. Not drink,. When one takes a drink, they savor the flavor in their mouth. when one swallows then you do not place your tongue on the top of the bridge of your mouth, therefore very little taste at all.

wash the taste with grapefruit juice or just plain ice water and wait a few minutes before the second swallow ans so forth for at least a half an hour to drink it.

The taste is not that unpalatable to your mouth.

The Indians have done so for years. Do you think if there was a simpler way, they would know what it was.

The use of the blender in the west helps shorten the cooking time and makes it easier to drink.

And the worst thing one could do is desrespet the mescalito by throwing his juice down the drain because it was snotty.

mj

Enough said, not as well as I first said it five minutes ago before the text left the page.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains