Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 |
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Nature Boy]
    #26266994 -

That is why I use the crude extraction method (everclear) or the fumerate and extracted SR seeds for an oral dose. There's no need(for me anyway) to have to puke my guts out and have the shits, none at all.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26277903 -

Well.. another sat and more drugs.. meh... i'm sure it will be a good day though :smile: Looks like this thread might be bout dead. Have fun today guys!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #26279257 -

Im crying in my bathtub drunk af because this world series is now tied..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Cosmic Eye]
    #26279713 -

This thread will never die!

:deathrush:


--------------------


54. The true nature of things is to be known personally , through the eyes of clear illumination and not through a sage : what the moon exactly is , is to be known with one's own eyes ; can another make him know it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Cosmic Eye]
    #26287079 -

Cosmic Eye said:
Im crying in my bathtub drunk af because this world series is now tied..



I am only asking cause i don't get it... Why get upset over a sports game? I mean... it's millionaires getting paid stupid money to play a childs game, they don't care about you or what actually happens, so why waste a moments thought on them? (other than hockey.. that i get.. decent people that do a lot of good, and it's a real sport)

The drinking also doesn't help :smile: but to each their own.. i am already a depressive person so adding a depressant to my brain wouldn't help :smile:

I don't say anything above with any malice at all, i just don't get sports fans at all...

t=32


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #26287187 -

icetech said:
Cosmic Eye said:
Im crying in my bathtub drunk af because this world series is now tied..



I am only asking cause i don't get it... Why get upset over a sports game? I mean... it's millionaires getting paid stupid money to play a childs game, they don't care about you or what actually happens, so why waste a moments thought on them?



  i just don't get sports at all...





Same here!


--------------------

Edited by tyrannicalrex (10/30/19 06:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26287597 -

Ditto.  It's a baseball GAME.  Never watched a full one in my entire life.  A complete yawn, and a waste of my precious time.


--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

                                                                               

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Nature Boy] * 1
    #26287971 -

Lol obviously Im joking about that. But of course Im a sports fan. Its fun to represent your team. It can be fun to talk shit and make bets with others. It represents your city, your place of birth, to celebrate the history, the home team. Im no sports podcaster but Im a fan of DC sports for sure. Lets face it, The Nationals are the team of destiny this year. (Game 7 currently on). Im proud to represent my home team be it the Nationals, Capitols, I hate to say the Redskins.. Anything can happen and thats the thrill. The drama, the excitement. I will never get a tattoo of a sports team or get drunk in a bar and start a fight over an athletic controversy. Got the wrong first impression idea. I mean no one here roots for their home country during the Olympics? Is it the same if you are a fan of a band? "They are the best because..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Cosmic Eye]
    #26290232 -

Cosmic Eye said:
Lol obviously Im joking about that. But of course Im a sports fan. Its fun to represent your team. It can be fun to talk shit and make bets with others. It represents your city, your place of birth, to celebrate the history, the home team. Im no sports podcaster but Im a fan of DC sports for sure. Lets face it, The Nationals are the team of destiny this year. (Game 7 currently on). Im proud to represent my home team be it the Nationals, Capitols, I hate to say the Redskins.. Anything can happen and thats the thrill. The drama, the excitement. I will never get a tattoo of a sports team or get drunk in a bar and start a fight over an athletic controversy. Got the wrong first impression idea. I mean no one here roots for their home country during the Olympics? Is it the same if you are a fan of a band? "They are the best because..."




Ahh.. that might be it.. i live in detroit.. so.. umm yeah... i don't have that hometown spirit thing. :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech] * 1
    #26593627 -

acid and drums... always more acid :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Cosmic Eye]
    #26593671 -

Yeah man in philly we live & die with our sports teams. Usually die, but the love never wavers. It’s a hard thing to explain to people that aren’t into sports. When the Eagles won the super bowl a couple years back I’ve never seen the city so united. And it lasted weeks; the lead up to the super bowl, and for weeks after. I’ll never forget it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #26594539 -

Dark_Star said:
Yeah man in philly we live & die with our sports teams. Usually die, but the love never wavers. It’s a hard thing to explain to people that aren’t into sports. When the Eagles won the super bowl a couple years back I’ve never seen the city so united. And it lasted weeks; the lead up to the super bowl, and for weeks after. I’ll never forget it.



Here in detroit when we won the stanley cup in 1997 it was the best time i have ever seen this city.. was really amazing.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #26594823 -

England getting to the semi-finals of the World Cup in 2018 (football , soccer) had such an uplifting effect on the mood of the country.

I love those times when you’re involved in “primal feelings”. Similar experience was a couple of times I saw Faithless live in concert (IOW festivals...) -  a few thousand people all jumping in sync to the music; PRIMAL :awesome:


--------------------
“It’s like when you see a mountain lion,” he suggested. “If you run, it will chase you. So you must stand your ground.”
Michael Pollan: How To Change Your Mind

“The problem is not to find the answer, it’s to face the answer.”
Terence McKenna


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: icetech]
    #26675462 -

Anyone tripping this Saturday? It's been almost 7 months since I've tripped and I'm thinking about taking 3 tabs tonight and going on a vision quest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: LSD-25]
    #26675722 -

Sounds intense


--------------------
Within You , Without You


:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: LSD-25] * 1
    #26675758 -

LSD-25 said:
Anyone tripping this Saturday? It's been almost 7 months since I've tripped and I'm thinking about taking 3 tabs tonight and going on a vision quest.



Nice!

Im tripping on Acid tomorrow. Got a video game sess planned for Halo 2 on PC! Whoooa!

Tonight, just smoking herb and dabz.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26676316 -

Smoked some weed and sat around a fire, gonna microdose today and aim for a trip ne t weekend


--------------------
Within You , Without You


:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Enkidu]
    #26676574 -

Yeah I just ended up smoking weed last night too. My friend called me and we talked for a couple hours by the time I got off the phone I felt too tired to trip. Probably will trip later today or soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26676825 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
LSD-25 said:
Nice!

Im tripping on Acid tomorrow. Got a video game sess planned for Halo 2 on PC! Whoooa!





Sweeeeeeet have a great trip homie

I'm about to dose 200 mics. I had a little stomach bug issue last night so I'm still a little iffy but I think I'm alright. Hopefully anyway. But yeah I'm gonna go for it today.

Y'all have a great Saturday


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saturday plans? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #26678875 -

Got dinner plans with only 3 very close friends and my mate this Saturday. I'm gonna dose everyone one hit of those "OTTO" simpsons prints and I'm planning on doing 2. I haven't done 2 hits since the 90's, but have been doing one to 1.5 here and there in the last year.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 |

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So, Should We Plan Trips? gotmagog 1,869 9 03/14/04 06:49 PM
by SporeX
* Large dose planned pasteface 1,073 15 11/21/07 03:08 PM
by c0_hush
* Don't Plan, just take a trip! nitroguy 1,345 9 05/11/05 03:45 AM
by SneezingPenis
* Planning a trip...alone...in LA...any suggestions? erikb1026 727 6 08/04/07 08:18 PM
by DIRTYMAN
* Tripping during the best time of year! Who else is planning? ShamanSean 1,200 12 09/30/03 10:58 AM
by Psilygirl
* Planning a shroom trip, help please. hEAtOniKgun 6,306 11 05/24/06 02:55 AM
by Annom
* Plan for first time shroomandweed 730 8 02/16/06 05:58 PM
by shroomandweed
* Need help planning my first trip! amsty tripper 1,186 7 04/26/07 07:35 PM
by SlashOZ

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
28,378 topic views. 3 members, 39 guests and 59 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.