Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinecosmicchic
Darwins Missing Links
    #2632675 - 05/03/04 03:41 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I am posting this for those who want more information to consider evolution beyond darwinism. I am just going to keep adding information. I care not to refute refutes and won't. I will let the info speak for itself and you be the judge.

Some of the info presented will be scientific research and some will be channelings that make some compelling cases and sense for explaining darwins missing links.

Everyday, science is making headway with DNA research which is revealing more then gigantic gaps with darwinism and even

da da don da da

finding that our DNA shows we have more in common with the reptiles and birds then chimps. hmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like what the pleadians were talking about years ago before the advancment in DNA research.

Did you all know that we have more chromosomes in common with a potato then we do a chimp? We have the same as a potato to be exact. Must be where human potato heads and couch potatoes evolved from. (sarcasm)

Did you know that our body rejects the organs of a chimp, but accepts some of those of pigs? Must be where people who love to live in squalor evolved from. (sarcasm)

The following is taken from a site called "Darwinsist Misrepresentations.

http://www.harunyahya.com/70darwinists_sci17.php

"Another example used by evolutionists on "the genetic similarity between man and ape", is the presence of 48 chromosomes in chimpanzees and gorillas versus 46 chromosomes in man. Evolutionists regard the closeness of the number of chromosomes as indication of an evolutionary relationship. However, if this logic used by evolutionists were true, then man should have an even closer relative than chimpanzee: "the potato"!. Because the number of chromosomes in potatoes is the same as that of man: 46"

The following two quotes are taken from a site called
"Darwinism Refuted"

http://www.darwinismrefuted.com/myht_of_homology_04.html

"Insulin, however, brings man and pig phylogenetically closer together than chimpanzee and man.298"

"Adrian Friday and Martin Bishop of Cambridge have analyzed the available protein sequence data for tetrapods? To their surprise, in nearly all cases, man (the mammal) and chicken (the bird) were paired off as closest relatives, with the crocodile as next nearest relative?295"

I have much more to follow here and will get to posting it soon. There is plenty here to explore for now.

Love Cindy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecosmicchic
Re: Darwins Missing Links [Re: cosmicchic]
    #2632709 - 05/03/04 03:48 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

This link is long but well worth the read. It covers the missing links in darwins theory, why we have different colored races here, Aids, nazisim and much more. If interested to really learn more about our history, I would suggest printing it up and hitting the couch with a cup of Joe or whatever. It's an insightful piece of work!

It is a channeling- so take it for what it's worth to you. As always use your discernment.

http://www.worldtrans.org/lyssa/tape101.html

Love Cindy

Edited by cosmicchic (05/03/04 03:49 PM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #2632729 - 05/03/04 03:53 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

There is nothing here to explore. I checked the links and these people are fringe loons. The results of the human genome project does not show that we have more in common with reptiles and birds than chimps. Utter drivel

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2633359 - 05/03/04 05:47 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

finding that our DNA shows we have more in common with the reptiles and birds then chimps. hmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like what the pleadians were talking about years ago before the advancment in DNA research.

Considering that humans are mammals with warm blood who give birth to live babies and produce milk, I highly doubt it.

Quote:

Did you all know that we have more chromosomes in common with a potato then we do a chimp? We have the same as a potato to be exact. Must be where human potato heads and couch potatoes evolved from. (sarcasm)

I'd love to see where they came up with this.

Quote:

Did you know that our body rejects the organs of a chimp, but accepts some of those of pigs? Must be where people who love to live in squalor evolved from. (sarcasm)

Again, I'd like to see their sources. I've known other fundamentalist Christian sites to be deceptive if not outright dishonest about these things before.

Quote:

"Another example used by evolutionists on "the genetic similarity between man and ape", is the presence of 48 chromosomes in chimpanzees and gorillas versus 46 chromosomes in man. Evolutionists regard the closeness of the number of chromosomes as indication of an evolutionary relationship. However, if this logic used by evolutionists were true, then man should have an even closer relative than chimpanzee: "the potato"!. Because the number of chromosomes in potatoes is the same as that of man: 46"

Sounds like they're leaving out something. I'm no scientist, but I'm fairly certain that there's something else at play here besides just the number of chromosomes.

Quote:

"Adrian Friday and Martin Bishop of Cambridge have analyzed the available protein sequence data for tetrapods? To their surprise, in nearly all cases, man (the mammal) and chicken (the bird) were paired off as closest relatives, with the crocodile as next nearest relative?295"

I did a search on that, but could only come up with other fundamentalist Christian websites. Do you know of any legitimate sources for this?

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
    #2634056 - 05/03/04 08:01 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

cosmicchic said:

After analizing protein sequences this is a rough diagram of what it supports as an evolutionary chain.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

#2634122 - 05/03/04 08:11 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Humans looks an awful lot like primates's if you ask me. Theres an obvious resemblance.

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Darwins Missing Links [Re: psyka]
    #2634284 - 05/03/04 08:41 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

psyka said:
Humans looks an awful lot like primates's if you ask me. Theres an obvious resemblance.

My thoughts exactly. I don't know a whole lot about biochemistry and DNA and all that stuff, but I have eyes to see. For example:

The opposable thumb
A trait only found in primates.

Human hand:

Chimp hand:

Mammary Glands:
That's right. Both humans and and chimps are mammals. That means that the females have mammary glands, which produce milk for the young. They also have hair, give live birth(as opposed to laying eggs like a crocodile would), have significantly large brains for their body size. Also notice that in both apes and humans, the mammary glands are located in the breasts, as opposed to an udder like what a cow has.

Self-awareness:
Humans and the great apes are the only animals that can recognize their own reflection. This has led scientists to believe that they have a level of self-awareness unseen elsewhere in the animal kingdom.

Facial features:
While there's certainly no mistaking one for the other, there are certain facial features humans have in common with other primates. We have large, forward-facing eyes, small noses, and similar dental structure(though we certainly have much smaller canines).

--------------------

Offlinecosmicchic
    #2634470 - 05/03/04 09:18 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't stop laughing! I have tears pouring out of my eyes and my stomach muscles hurt from laughing so freakin hard. I just left this message baord created by evolutionists and read through a long thread where they were being brutally assaulted by God fearing creationists. Amazing how God fearing people can be sooooooooo mean to other people. The insults were flying like a locust storm. :lol: You all are cozy puppies compared to that crowed.

I feel like like the 3rd man out now believing humans came from other star systems.

These people who think we were created in Gods image and that God is a male looking human , lamblasting people who think they evolved from ass scratching chimps is too much for me to bear in uncontrolable laughter.

The stuff I came accross tonight boggles the mind. I read that Darwin himself said that blind faith in neccesary to beleive in evolution because of all the missing links and that he even was quoted as saying that even if fosils were found to cover the time period of the missing links that in no way was there enough time for chimps to evolve into intelligent human beings. EVEN Darwin needed faith to beleive in his own theory which he said didn't add up.:lol:

I also read that carbon dating shows that chimps, apes etc came some 4 million years after the first huminoid which according to evolution, would make chimps the off shoot of humans. Ultimately I found that darwinism is just a theory with a lot of holes in it. It's treated as scientific fact but in reality it is yet an unproven theory like all the others.

To beleive that we are the hybrid creation of other humanoid forms of intelligent life from other solar systems makes a helluva lot more sense to me.

The first two web-sites I posted mean nothing to me. They may to others who like scientific stuff that cast doubts on Darwin. What I feel good about sharing here is the channeling on Lyran Begginings.
I appreciate the mails of thanks I'm getting for posting it! it was my pleasure to!

Like someone I read tonight said, "Both the God fearing creationsist and evolutionist are running in circles with their beleifs and getting nowhere after all these years. Maybe both types of humans evolved from spinning ameobas, :lol:

I've taken the time to explore what's out there on darwinism and God fearing creationism and now am more convinced then ever before that we are stellar seeded.

Being stellar seeded has No holes or glitches in it's theory. It can account for everything and does.

And I feel as if none of my time was wasted on research cuz this laugh is worth it! R olling on the floor!

Love,
Cindy

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2634560 - 05/03/04 09:37 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

cosmicchic said:
The stuff I came accross tonight boggles the mind. I read that Darwin himself said that blind faith in neccesary to beleive in evolution because of all the missing links and that he even was quoted as saying that even if fosils were found to cover the time period of the missing links that in no way was there enough time for chimps to evolve into intelligent human beings. EVEN Darwin needed faith to beleive in his own theory which he said didn't add up.:lol:

Many of the missing links were found after his death.  For example, apelike homonids.  I have heard the whole "not enough time" spiel too, and it's bullshit.  Although evolution seems to come in spurts rather than more gradually, this does not refute the basic premise of natural selection.  As for Darwin saying his theory didn't add up, it sounds like bullshit to me.  If it didn't add up to him, he wouldn't have proposed it in the first place.  He found plenty of basis for his theory in his observations in the Galapagos Islands.

Quote:

I also read that carbon dating shows that chimps, apes etc came some 4 million years after the first huminoid which according to evolution, would make chimps the off shoot of humans. Ultimately I found that darwinism is just a theory with a lot of holes in it. It's treated as scientific fact but in reality it is yet an unproven theory like all the others.

I'm guessing you got that from another Christian website.  Most likely bullshit, but I'm open to the idea.  It's possible that humans and apes both evolved from a common ancestor.  Also, the first homonids basically were apes, except for the fact that they could walk upright.  They still lived in trees like the other apes.

Quote:

To beleive that we are the hybrid creation of other humanoid forms of intelligent life from other solar systems makes a helluva lot more sense to me.

No it doesn't.  You'd have to explain how some alien race managed to break the laws of physics as we know them to travel across space, and then break the laws of biology by breeding with another species from another planet and produce fertile offspring, then somehow forget how they achieved time travel, quickly revert to primitive stone tools, forget all the technology they once had, and then leave no archeological evidence of any of this.

Quote:

The first two web-sites I posted mean nothing to me. They may to others who like scientific stuff that cast doubts on Darwin. What I feel good about sharing here is the channeling on Lyran Begginings.
I appreciate the mails of thanks I'm getting for posting it! it was my pleasure to!

There is some scientific opposition to Darwin but almost none to evolution, at least if we are talking about legitimate scientists.

Quote:

I've taken the time to explore what's out there on darwinism and God fearing creationism and now am more convinced then ever before that we are stellar seeded.

And I take it that no doubt cast on it by any skeptical inquiry will sway you.

Quote:

Being stellar seeded has No holes or glitches in it's theory. It can account for everything and does.

See earlier in this post where I ripped that so-called theory to pieces.

Quote:

And I feel as if none of my time was wasted on research cuz this laugh is worth it! R olling on the floor!

Ya, you're killin me over here! :lol:

--------------------

Offlinecosmicchic
Re: Darwins Missing Links [Re: silversoul7]
    #2634714 - 05/03/04 10:27 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Glad to know you are enjoying the laughter off the whole of this topic as I am.

You didn't rip it to shreds. You commented about things you don't know about. There's a difference. I said IT IS ACCOUNTED FOR not provable.

First I will explain that breaking the laws of physics is now being done my friend by humans. newtons stuff id falling apart at a rapid rate now. I can't prove the existance of worm holes, but the "theory" of them- no worthier or less then darwins- accounts for how they got here. Where is their craft? Gone- they left after the manevolents came and took control and tooled our DNA down to "just being able to survive and then those guys left. Some stayed underground and still are.

Surely you must know how our scientist are creating genetic hybrid flowers and food seeds not to mention cloning animals. This is science even we mortal humans have managed. They do admit that there was an indigenious ape like human form here that they genetical tooled with to create us. That explains how quickly we evoled during the missing link periods. The ET's were here adding genes to that primitive form.
There is tons of archeological evidense of the intillegence that visited this planet. Artifacts are still deeply buried but many have been found and are kept by private collectors. I can a post a link to one cool piece found with Annunaki glyphs on it. They still don't know what it's for but it's looks wild. How did the Mayans and Egyptians demonstrate inexplicable archetectural feats or such a high knowledge of math for their time period in evolution? No one knows, cept for the them and the ET's who taught it them. There are references to visitors, "gods' from the skies visiting earth all throughout hyroglyphs around the world and in the Bible. Speaking of the God we were made in the image of it was a Lyran- not "the GOD" it has no form. The Et's have been playing god here and have been doing scientific experiments on humans from day one. We are them incarnated. We created this spatial dimension and this form to experience an alternate reality in. It's all a cosmic game of who am I and what can I do.
We get fed info from time time. Same as we are being feed info now. Look at the technological boom that has happened in the last 100 years versus the last 5000 years where nearly nothing changed but fashion. Don't ya think we had a little help?

The link I provided in the second post covers a lot of this. You didn't read it did you? The ET story accounts for all of time where darwism doesn't. I didn't say I could prove a lot of how they have pulled their game of hide and seek with us I just said they can account for the time of our whole existance here on earth.

There is no point to this Silver if you are looking to prove right from wrong because- this is theory versus theory. darwism is not proven fact. I posted the above for people who are past the ape thing or are in serious doubt of it and need no proof.

I posted it off with you being the judge. If you think it is all BS then you do. Like I said before, it's easy to find fault with anything if that is your intention. I can tell by your questions that you didn't even read the Lyran history article. It doesn't offer proof. What it is does offer is a lot of eye oppening explainations.

Just because christians are christians doesn't mean they are wrong about everything. I don't think being an atheist, budhist or christian is a measure of intelligence. And i commented that I find it even funnier then my beleif in star people that god fearing christians think god looks like a human male. I am not pro christianity. I love jesus though- the cosmic christ- not the religious version.

Love,
Cosmic chic

Offlinecosmicchic
    #2634806 - 05/03/04 10:45 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Here's the link of a supposed annunaki artifact unearthed. Supposedly when they are found- they are ussually hidden away. I have more links saved on my old hard drive of cool stuff unearthed. That drive is in the garage. It's fun to imagine what if, "even if only for a moment". I mostly posted it not to prove anything, but in the hopes it may stir up some trippy memories for a beleiver.

http://www.strayreality.com/Lanis_Strayreality/atlantisproof.htm

Love,
cosmicchic

Offlinenubious
1up on the rest

Loc: Canada
    #2634832 - 05/03/04 10:50 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Silversoul7 said:

My thoughts exactly. I don't know a whole lot about biochemistry and DNA and all that stuff, but I have eyes to see.

Funny, how you believe your eyes to be 100% correct, when in fact you live in a society of technology that transfers millions of packets of information per second RIGHT THROUGH YOU (which, my point, you cannot see). Your eyes pickup only a fraction of the light spectrum, yet you need to see to believe. No faith, brother... no faith...

--------------------
No one knows the worth of innocence till he knows it is gone forever, and that money can't buy it back. Not the saint, but the sinner that repenteth, is he to whom the full length and breadth, and height and depth, of life's meaning is revealed. Good and evil loose all objective meaning and are seen as equally necessary and contrasting elements in the masterpiece that is the universe.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2634897 - 05/03/04 11:02 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

cosmicchic said:
First I will explain that breaking the laws of physics is now being done my friend by humans. newtons stuff id falling apart at a rapid rate now. I can't prove the existance of worm holes, but the "theory" of them- no worthier or less then darwins- accounts for how they got here. Where is their craft? Gone- they left after the manevolents came and took control and tooled our DNA down to "just being able to survive and then those guys left. Some stayed underground and still are.

That is not breaking the laws of physics, but rather improving our understanding of it. I do not contest the idea that some alien civilization may have figured out something we don't know about, but the idea that they interbred with apes(btw, biologically speaking, it's nearly impossible for two species to breed and have fertile offspring) to create humans and somehow forgot this understanding of space travel, and left no trace of it behind. As for the "malevolents," what the hell are your talking about? Is there any evidence at all for their having been here? What are you basing this on?

Quote:

Surely you must know how our scientist are creating genetic hybrid flowers and food seeds not to mention cloning animals. This is science even we mortal humans have managed.

Ya, but are they FERTILE? That is the key defining factor here. A lion can breed with tiger to create an animal called a liger, but it cannot reproduce. Same with the mule, a hybrid between a horse and a donkey.

Quote:

They do admit that there was an indigenious ape like human form here that they genetical tooled with to create us.

Who "admits" this?

Quote:

That explains how quickly we evoled during the missing link periods. The ET's were here adding genes to that primitive form.

How do you know?

Quote:

There is tons of archeological evidense of the intillegence that visited this planet.

Wrong. There are a small handfull of art images which UFO believers have INTERPRETED as being spacecraft.

Quote:

Artifacts are still deeply buried but many have been found and are kept by private collectors.

Do you know these private collectors? Have they allowed trained archaeologists to examine these artifacts? I doubt it, since private collectors tend to buy artifacts from looters. And there's bound to be at least a couple private collectors who would want to sell these artifacts to museums.

Quote:

I can a post a link to one cool piece found with Annunaki glyphs on it.

No credible archaeologist believes there to have ever been an "Annunaki" civilization, so how do you know they were Annunaki glyphs?

Quote:

They still don't know what it's for but it's looks wild. How did the Mayans and Egyptians demonstrate inexplicable archetectural feats or such a high knowledge of math for their time period in evolution?

Their time period in evolution? They were fully evolved modern human beings. As for their architectural feats and high knowledge, they're highly explicable. I just took a class last semester about the Emergence of Civilization. There are plenty of more credible theories as to how and why civilization emerges.

Quote:

No one knows, cept for the them and the ET's who taught it them. There are references to visitors, "gods' from the skies visiting earth all throughout hyroglyphs around the world and in the Bible.

You're making the same mistake as Sitchin, Volokovsky, and Von Daniken by assuming ancient myths to be historical accounts. And by the way, no one knows, but plenty of people have more plausible theories than yours.

Quote:

Speaking of the God we were made in the image of it was a Lyran- not "the GOD" it has no form. The Et's have been playing god here and have been doing scientific experiments on humans from day one. We are them incarnated. We created this spatial dimension and this form to experience an alternate reality in. It's all a cosmic game of who am I and what can I do.

Again, how do you know?

Quote:

We get fed info from time time. Same as we are being feed info now. Look at the technological boom that has happened in the last 100 years versus the last 5000 years where nearly nothing changed but fashion.

Again your spouting more of Zecharia Sitchin's bullshit. For someone who calls him a phony, you're pretty much spouting his shit verbatim.

Quote:

Don't ya think we had a little help?

No. Unlike you, I have confidence in the human mind.

Quote:

The link I provided in the second post covers a lot of this. You didn't read it did you?

I don't think I saw it. I'll have to check again.

Quote:

The ET story accounts for all of time where darwism doesn't.

No, but I'm sure that more fossil digs will yield more information to account for it. They haven't found all the fossils there are to find yet, and even relatively recently they've been finding missing pieces of the puzzle.

Quote:

I didn't say I could prove a lot of how they have pulled their game of hide and seek with us I just said they can account for the time of our whole existance here on earth.

Geez, at least the creationists have an all-powerful God to explain the inconsistencies. This theory is just plain full of holes.

Quote:

There is no point to this Silver if you are looking to prove right from wrong because- this is theory versus theory. darwism is not proven fact. I posted the above for people who are past the ape thing or are in serious doubt of it and need no proof.

Darwinism is not a proven fact, but evolution is. Personally, I find it laughable that you posted links trying to refute evolution for people who don't need proof.

Quote:

I posted it off with you being the judge. If you think it is all BS then you do. Like I said before, it's easy to find fault with anything if that is your intention. I can tell by your questions that you didn't even read the Lyran history article. It doesn't offer proof. What it is does offer is a lot of eye oppening explainations.

And I am merely explaining to you why this theory doesn't really explain anything other than the fact that people have wild imaginations.

Quote:

Just because christians are christians doesn't mean they are wrong about everything. I don't think being an atheist, budhist or christian is a measure of intelligence. And i commented that I find it even funnier then my beleif in star people that god fearing christians think god looks like a human male. I am not pro christianity. I love jesus though- the cosmic christ- not the religious version.

The difference between Christianity and other world religions(with the exception of Judaism) is that it defies science, and holds its teachings to overrule science.

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2634945 - 05/03/04 11:09 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

cosmic chick, have you actually sat down and read darwin's theory?

it's evolution...evolution is a fact.  it is observable...it has happened before, and it will keep happening.

silversoul  :thumbup:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #2635001 - 05/03/04 11:19 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

cosmicchic, that last link you posted up is obviously bogus. Humans did not have the knowledge of metalworking 13,000 years ago and if they did then there would be countless other metal artifacts. That entire page is a hoax.
In fact I am fairly certain it is based on a storyline from a computer game called 'The Omega Stone'. But...believe what you will.

Also, there is a fairly detailed fossil record indicating a lineage from early primates to modern humans. For instance: All the Australopithecenes, fossils found at Toumai, Lucy, homo habilis, ergaster, erectus, etc. If you will take time to read a college biology text, I am very certain that unless you are completely delusional, you will have have to agree with the physical evidence. I would be willing to let you borrow mine from last year if you promise to return it after going over it carefully.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Offlinecosmicchic
Re: Darwins Missing Links [Re: kaiowas]
    #2635156 - 05/03/04 11:44 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Kaiowas,

Darwins theory is theory , That is why it is called darwins theory. There is no factual proof- just strings of stuff separated by missing links.

I may have been a refreshing change of pace to some, but to others I have just been fresh meat to tear at. To many predators in this jungle.

You know whos know where to find me and to the rest- i'm departing.
I surrender!
My love to all even the predators!

Peace

Edited by cosmicchic (05/03/04 11:50 PM)

OfflineSoulecho
Stranger
    #2635456 - 05/04/04 01:03 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like they're leaving out something. I'm no scientist, but I'm fairly certain that there's something else at play here besides just the number of chromosomes.

there is way more at play than just the number of chromosomes in the organism... the information contained within the chromosomes is what counts.

counting chromosomes is a really bad way of estimating the complexity of an organism- there is a species of fern that has over 1000 chromosomes (dont remember the exact # and cant find my botany textbook)

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

#2635628 - 05/04/04 02:20 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Darwins theory is theory , That is why it is called darwins theory. There is no factual proof- just strings of stuff separated by missing links.

There will never be factual proof of a theory, because by definition, a theory cannot be proven, otherwise it would be called a fact.
There is factual evidence to support the theory of evolution. Without a significant body of factual evidence to support it, a theory will never be given credibility by the scientific community. Darwin's theory clearly has been given widespread credibility, because there is a huge body of evidence that is congruent with ideas of Darwinian evolution.

Specifically, Darwin (with the help of others), developed the concepts of 'natural selection' and 'common descent with modification'.
Natural selection is simply the idea that the fit of organisms with their environments will determine which traits are passed with greater frequency through successive generations. This "theory" is actually a quite apparent reality in our world. For instance, an insect that blends into its environment is more likely to avoid predation than an insect that is easily spotted by predators, therefore the camoflauged insect will pass on it genes more frequently than the other one.

Common descent with modification is the idea that all species evolved from one common ancestor. In the study of genetics, this is evidenced by the fact that all living organism share a common genetic code. The same nucleotide codons code for the bases adenine, guanine, cytosine and adenine in the same double helix deoxyribonucleic inventory of life for ALL organisms on the planet. This fact does not disprove the possibility of gods from the twelfth planet transforming hominid DNA to produce who we are, provided the Annunaki had sufficient technology to overcome the obstacle of reproductive success in recombinant organisms.

Evolution is a theory, just as the idea that we are an alien race's reproductive experiment is a theory. However, just because both are theories does not mean that both are on equal footing. Evolution theory, regardless of the holes in it, is supported by an immense body of scietific evidence. The Annunaki theory is backed by the writings of wily anthropologists like Sitchin (at best) who, although his works do dig up a lot of fascinating historical information, his conclusions about history are ultimately based not on scientific evidence, but his interpretation of Sumerian myths, as SS already explained.

The only reason not to believe in evolution is if you adhere to some fundamentalist dogma, like the idea that the Universe is only 12,000 years old, for instance.

Quote:

I may have been a refreshing change of pace to some, but to others I have just been fresh meat to tear at.

Good discussion is always refreshing and I don't think any of us are trying to devour you. We are only sharing solid scientific understandings, which must be considered when theorizing about things of this import. None of us know everything and surely you are aware of things that we may not have glimpsed.

It is never wise to reject the insights of others, simply because those ideas threaten your ideal worldview. Just as you expect evolutionists to consider that there are problems with their theory, you must also be willing to accept that there are ideas which we can verify to the best of our human abilities, that may challenge the way you currently view the world.

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #2638670 - 05/04/04 08:24 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

are all your ideas from fringe websites?

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

OfflineDigitalDuality
enthusiast

#2638948 - 05/04/04 09:34 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

There are problems with Darwinism in alot of ways, there's more to evolutionary theory than just that man. Darwin was never able to develop theory around the complex creation of "eyes"

Others have theorized that it developed from evolving sunspots on early organisms, which i buy, but there isn't signifigant studies really done on the topic as far as i know.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale