Quote: cosmicchic said:
First I will explain that breaking the laws of physics is now being done my friend by humans. newtons stuff id falling apart at a rapid rate now. I can't prove the existance of worm holes, but the "theory" of them- no worthier or less then darwins- accounts for how they got here. Where is their craft? Gone- they left after the manevolents came and took control and tooled our DNA down to "just being able to survive and then those guys left. Some stayed underground and still are.
That is not breaking the laws of physics, but rather improving our understanding of it. I do not contest the idea that some alien civilization may have figured out something we don't know about, but the idea that they interbred with apes(btw, biologically speaking, it's nearly impossible for two species to breed and have fertile offspring) to create humans and somehow forgot this understanding of space travel, and left no trace of it behind. As for the "malevolents," what the hell are your talking about? Is there any evidence at all for their having been here? What are you basing this on?
Quote: Surely you must know how our scientist are creating genetic hybrid flowers and food seeds not to mention cloning animals. This is science even we mortal humans have managed.
Ya, but are they FERTILE? That is the key defining factor here. A lion can breed with tiger to create an animal called a liger, but it cannot reproduce. Same with the mule, a hybrid between a horse and a donkey.
Quote: They do admit that there was an indigenious ape like human form here that they genetical tooled with to create us.
Who "admits" this?
Quote: That explains how quickly we evoled during the missing link periods. The ET's were here adding genes to that primitive form.
How do you know?
Quote: There is tons of archeological evidense of the intillegence that visited this planet.
Wrong. There are a small handfull of art images which UFO believers have INTERPRETED as being spacecraft.
Quote: Artifacts are still deeply buried but many have been found and are kept by private collectors.
Do you know these private collectors? Have they allowed trained archaeologists to examine these artifacts? I doubt it, since private collectors tend to buy artifacts from looters. And there's bound to be at least a couple private collectors who would want to sell these artifacts to museums.
Quote: I can a post a link to one cool piece found with Annunaki glyphs on it.
No credible archaeologist believes there to have ever been an "Annunaki" civilization, so how do you know they were Annunaki glyphs?
Quote: They still don't know what it's for but it's looks wild. How did the Mayans and Egyptians demonstrate inexplicable archetectural feats or such a high knowledge of math for their time period in evolution?
Their time period in evolution? They were fully evolved modern human beings. As for their architectural feats and high knowledge, they're highly explicable. I just took a class last semester about the Emergence of Civilization. There are plenty of more credible theories as to how and why civilization emerges.
Quote: No one knows, cept for the them and the ET's who taught it them. There are references to visitors, "gods' from the skies visiting earth all throughout hyroglyphs around the world and in the Bible.
You're making the same mistake as Sitchin, Volokovsky, and Von Daniken by assuming ancient myths to be historical accounts. And by the way, no one knows, but plenty of people have more plausible theories than yours.
Quote: Speaking of the God we were made in the image of it was a Lyran- not "the GOD" it has no form. The Et's have been playing god here and have been doing scientific experiments on humans from day one. We are them incarnated. We created this spatial dimension and this form to experience an alternate reality in. It's all a cosmic game of who am I and what can I do.
Again, how do you know?
Quote: We get fed info from time time. Same as we are being feed info now. Look at the technological boom that has happened in the last 100 years versus the last 5000 years where nearly nothing changed but fashion.
Again your spouting more of Zecharia Sitchin's bullshit. For someone who calls him a phony, you're pretty much spouting his shit verbatim.
Quote: Don't ya think we had a little help?
No. Unlike you, I have confidence in the human mind.
Quote: The link I provided in the second post covers a lot of this. You didn't read it did you?
I don't think I saw it. I'll have to check again.
Quote: The ET story accounts for all of time where darwism doesn't.
No, but I'm sure that more fossil digs will yield more information to account for it. They haven't found all the fossils there are to find yet, and even relatively recently they've been finding missing pieces of the puzzle.
Quote: I didn't say I could prove a lot of how they have pulled their game of hide and seek with us I just said they can account for the time of our whole existance here on earth.
Geez, at least the creationists have an all-powerful God to explain the inconsistencies. This theory is just plain full of holes.
Quote: There is no point to this Silver if you are looking to prove right from wrong because- this is theory versus theory. darwism is not proven fact. I posted the above for people who are past the ape thing or are in serious doubt of it and need no proof.
Darwinism is not a proven fact, but evolution is. Personally, I find it laughable that you posted links trying to refute evolution for people who don't need proof.
Quote: I posted it off with you being the judge. If you think it is all BS then you do. Like I said before, it's easy to find fault with anything if that is your intention. I can tell by your questions that you didn't even read the Lyran history article. It doesn't offer proof. What it is does offer is a lot of eye oppening explainations.
And I am merely explaining to you why this theory doesn't really explain anything other than the fact that people have wild imaginations.
Quote: Just because christians are christians doesn't mean they are wrong about everything. I don't think being an atheist, budhist or christian is a measure of intelligence. And i commented that I find it even funnier then my beleif in star people that god fearing christians think god looks like a human male. I am not pro christianity. I love jesus though- the cosmic christ- not the religious version.
The difference between Christianity and other world religions(with the exception of Judaism) is that it defies science, and holds its teachings to overrule science.
--------------------
 
"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire
|