Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
A part of the whole with a piece that is missing.
    #2578484 - 04/19/04 05:26 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

When it comes to the universe we can only say we are a part of this whole damn creation. It exists and so do we, making us a piece of this missing whole that can not really be expained. We are here left with no answers only to create our own resolutions to what it is we are here for. Not only do i like to consider myself missing the answers, i enjoy missing the answers. If we had them all there'd be no more pondering, wondering, or thoughts of discontent to not having all the answers we need in this world. But for those who have bright minds and can think of wonderful answers to why it was created or how the hell do we figure out who created it, i leave you with few words to justify it's creation. Wonderment, magnificent universe we call the whole. One day my tiny speck of existence will no longer allow me to wonder, ponder and create thoughts of wishing i knew what it was i was looking for. Until that day comes i'll do my part of living in this world, and do my part of living in the world that comes after all these thoughts are gone. I wouldn't consider it to be a world of non existance, because my shell will just thrive in the dirt like all the other shells that have passed before my time and maybe let this all powerful universe use my matter to create some other shell more wonderful and amazing on the otherside.

Just some thoughts.

Peace,
Droz

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHahzist
Surfing theWaves of Chaos

Re: A part of the whole with a piece that is missing. [Re: Droz]
    #2578891 - 04/19/04 07:08 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Good stuff. One thing that I've noticed is the thought that we arent really SUPPOSED to do anything. The universe just is, life is, and there is no force watching you or trying to get you to do what you are meant to do. I dont think we really have a set purpose, our purpose is the purpose that we make for ourselves. So whenever you ask what the purpose of us being here is...if you really have to ask then the answer is that we have no purpose. Because if we did, we would know it. If that answer upsets you, then make your own purpose for yourself, and there is the answer to your question. If that makes any sense  :crazy:

I think a lot of people think we are guided or we have a purpose, and we are way offtrack. So they make up this ridiculous phenomena where of all of the sudden everybody is going to wake up, and start living life completely different and everyone will be liberal, peaceful, and open minded. They think this because they are afraid of what we are going to do to ourselves in the future if not guided by some natural force. Ofcourse I think down the line something like this could happen but it would be over a long period of time, and only because people will become more intelligent and realize that things need to change(as has been the case throughout history) and not some 4 year revolution happening 2012 :P.  Anyway, I went way off-topic, theres some extra thoughts for ya though.  :cool: :thumbup:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology