Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: What is an incel? can you stop being one? how? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26235640 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Gay incels lack the sense of entitlement and toxic masculinity that exists in heterosexual culture and causes problems when men who have these attitudes can’t get laid.



Gay people act just as entitled and shitty as straight people.  They just don't roll with the Baptist nutjobs as often.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is an incel? can you stop being one? how? [Re: chibiabos]
    #26238270 -

Feeling entitled to a boyfriend is certainly not a commonly held sentiment in the gay community. A lot of straight guys feel entitled to woman.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is an incel? can you stop being one? how? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26238439 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Feeling entitled to a boyfriend is certainly not a commonly held sentiment in the gay community. A lot of straight guys feel entitled to woman.



That’s ‘women’.  Saying it like that makes you sound like Animal from the muppets.

GIVE ME WOMAN NOWWW!!!ARRRRR!!!



--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is an incel? can you stop being one? how? [Re: lowbrow]
    #26238452 -

It was a typo. Calm down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is an incel? can you stop being one? how? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #26238513 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Feeling entitled to a boyfriend is certainly not a commonly held sentiment in the gay community. A lot of straight guys feel entitled to woman.



Feeling entitled to a girlfriend isn't a commonly held sentiment among straight men.  Straight men who think like that have damned few, if any, friends and are pretty few and far between outside of those little aggregators of virgin rage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is an incel? can you stop being one? how? [Re: chibiabos] * 1
    #26238528 -

Anonymous #1 said:
It was a typo. Calm down.



WOMAN!!!WOMAN!!!



--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is an incel? can you stop being one? how? [Re: lowbrow]
    #26239909 -

lowbrow said:
Anonymous #1 said:
It was a typo. Calm down.



WOMAN!!!WOMAN!!!





:biggrin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is an incel? can you stop being one? how? [Re: chibiabos]
    #26242007 -

chibiabos said:
Asante said:
The Incel mindset is one where straight males paint themselves in a corner based on cultural generalisations and other factors.




There are definitely gay and female incels.  It's not a sexual neurosis.  It's more like an echo chamber of self loathing, learned helplessness and anger that conditions people to be stultifyingly unreceptive to any sort of coping skills.



I mean, you basically just defined "sexual neurosis". Or, I guess, "neurosis" more generally, but in the distinctly sexual frame of reference.

I do think there is a pop culture aspect, though. Oftentimes I see incels living out their lives primarily online, and I think a majority of their "social" experiences/interactions are done though

(a) toxic forums/chatrooms such as incels.me and the many incel subreddits that keep popping up
(b) TV shows/movies.

This leads to a fairly fucked up mindset, because the first outlet is full of loathing and hate for the self and the other members, with an overarching hate towards the "other" (primarily women), and because in TV shows/Movies, the guy always gets the hot girl at the end. Not many movies about gay people yet. I can't think of any male leads that get the hot guy at the end.

I also think that gay incels are less common because I see quite a bit of hate towards LGBTQ+ people on incel forums. This might be due to the whole political integration of incels into the hard right wing, though.

Female incels are definitely a thing, though they generally manifest slightly differently, and while they are just as creepy, they definitely seem a lot less physically dangerous. Not in a "women don't do violence" sense, but in the sense that they seem to have a completely different approach to their violence which is less physical and more social violence.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is an incel? can you stop being one? how? [Re: Kryptos]
    #26243616 -

Just popping in to point out that MGTOWs and InCels are drastically different. Feminists love to conflate the 2 but they are almost exact opposites. The only similarity is that they don't generally have sex with women.

As a general rule MGTOWs are not mad at women, they just want nothing to do with women in western societies even though they are sought by women.

Female InCels = feminist primes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is an incel? can you stop being one? how? [Re: bendychicken]
    #26243636 -

Mgtows are good looking but have small dicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is an incel? can you stop being one? how? [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #26244802 -

From what I've seen, MGTOWs are just as obsessed with women as incels are. Incels are obsessed with getting laid, MGTOWs are obsessed with telling the world (especially women) how much they don't need women.

That's the sad part, really. MGTOWs are in denial about how much they care about women, and want women to notice them.

MGTOWs are a bit like the hipster that insists that [popular thing] is bad, and is able to go into so much detail about why it's bad, that it's obvious they've watched the whole series six times and taken notes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is an incel? can you stop being one? how? [Re: Kryptos]
    #26245152 -

Mgtows are incels who have given up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is an incel? can you stop being one? how? [Re: Kryptos]
    #26251007 -

Kryptos, isn't there availability bias here?

The MGTOW who doesn't talk about it is just the random guy at work who doesn't have a girlfriend but isn't gay either, so we don't think of him when we're trying to recall an MGTOW; we think of the guy who talks about it and the MGTOW stereotype comes from that.

Similarly, some gay people sometimes complain that they're seen as being like the participants in the gay mardi gras, whereas many (most?) of them would never dream of parading around the streets with hardly any clothes on and might not be known to such a wide number of people as gay as would be someone with a "gay accent" and so on, so they don't have the same contribution to the "gay stereotype".

If you define MGTOW as a specific campaign rather than an organic social phenomenon then ok, you're correct by definition that they tell the world about it, but in that case they should be judged by the standards of other social campaigns (who also tell the world about it) rather than other social groups.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is an incel? can you stop being one? how? [Re: testtesttest] * 1
    #26253283 -

testtesttest said:
The MGTOW who doesn't talk about it is just the random guy at work who doesn't have a girlfriend but isn't gay either



I know many people like this. That's not what MGTOW is, though.

Just like I know plenty of people that are currently single and looking for a sexual partner, that are not Incels, even though they are celibate and trying to change that.

MGTOW is, like it or not, a specific community and thought process. That community believes in: rejecting women, rejecting social structures, and ultimately rejecting society (those are the "MGTOW Monks"). And they make sure everybody knows about it.

For example: I'm a random guy at work with no girlfriend who isn't gay. I'm not actively searching for a girlfriend, because I'm actively working to get promoted and put in long hours. This does not make me a MGTOW, even though I fulfill the basic criteria of a "Man Going My Own Way". I don't share the ideology. I think the ideology is stupid and toxic.

That's exactly why its not an organic social phenomenon. "Guy who happens to be single and not trying to change it" is an organic social phenomenon. "Guy who happens to be single, not trying to change it, and tells a bunch of other guys online how much women suck, bro" in a MGTOW.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is an incel? can you stop being one? how? [Re: Kryptos]
    #26255300 -

Right, but then it's like I say in my final paragraph. It's fine to define MGTOW as the people who are actually campaigning rather than just living the lifestyle, but in that case when you say:

"MGTOWs are obsessed with telling the world (especially women) how much they don't need women."

You're saying "People who are campaigning are obsessed with telling people about it."

OK, but true for any campaign.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is an incel? can you stop being one? how? [Re: testtesttest]
    #26255713 -

I don't know a single person who is "quietly living the lifestyle" by choice, as opposed to having the MGTOW label applied to them involuntarily. Again, including myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is an incel? can you stop being one? how? [Re: Kryptos]
    #26262381 -

I'm too fucking weird to get a GF

I go on Tinder and try to talk to my matches like a normal human, you know like making small talk or whatever normies do, right? They just stop responding without joking about too much small talk or making any hints I need to get my meat out as it were :/

that's if I get matches

some 18 yo at work showed interest in me and made a joke that she owes me lunch so I teased her about it and she didn't back down from saying it so I put my # in her phone and no text in several days


idk man I'm not about to post on some faggy mgtow subreddit but I'm starting to think it makes sense for me to just wait for the universe to present me a woman that I have no choice with and it just kind of "happens" ya know


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is an incel? can you stop being one? how? [Re: yeah]
    #26262506 -

yeah said:
I'm too fucking weird to get a GF

I go on Tinder and try to talk to my matches like a normal human, you know like making small talk or whatever normies do, right? They just stop responding without joking about too much small talk or making any hints I need to get my meat out as it were :/

that's if I get matches

some 18 yo at work showed interest in me and made a joke that she owes me lunch so I teased her about it and she didn't back down from saying it so I put my # in her phone and no text in several days


idk man I'm not about to post on some faggy mgtow subreddit but I'm starting to think it makes sense for me to just wait for the universe to present me a woman that I have no choice with and it just kind of "happens" ya know



What are you going to do after your universal gift decides to leave you?

The universe will not repeat the process so you might as well get out there and get your toes wet.

Rule #1-Don’t get butthurt.

Rule #2-You’re going to get butthurt.

Have fun.


--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is an incel? can you stop being one? how? [Re: yeah]
    #26262511 -

yeah said:
I'm too fucking weird to get a GF

You're not.  I'm fucking weird, and I know people who are fucking weird, and they can get GF's.  Your weirdness is not the issue here I'd bet.

I go on Tinder and try to talk to my matches like a normal human, you know like making small talk or whatever normies do, right?

And how exciting is that?  This small talk that you imagine normies are making?  And does the thought of having a girlfriend who loves smalltalk excite you?

They just stop responding without joking about too much small talk or making any hints I need to get my meat out as it were :/

Women WILL NOT tell you why they're stopping talking to you on Tinder (ok, they rarely will).  It could be for many reasons.  That you're a boring cunt who only makes small talk.  That they're testing your interest to see if you message again.  That you've slipped to the bottom of their inbox.  That they've deleted the app.  Don't take it personally.

that's if I get matches

It's a sellers market.  They have thousands of thirsty males all ready to match, they can afford to be picky.  Tinder for men is V different to Tinder for women.

some 18 yo at work showed interest in me and made a joke that she owes me lunch so I teased her about it and she didn't back down from saying it so I put my # in her phone and no text in several days

You're expecting her to make the move?  If she's interested (which she seems based on the info above), you need to make the move.  Be clear and direct about what you want.  If you swing and miss, at least you know.

idk man I'm not about to post on some faggy mgtow subreddit but I'm starting to think it makes sense for me to just wait for the universe to present me a woman that I have no choice with and it just kind of "happens" ya know

Or you could be pro active and honest about what you want.  There's tons of resources about Tinder dating (max 5 photos, one group shot if you can, unique/funny profile, good openers etc).  I've found being my weird self means I convert fewer matches into dates, but the dates I get are awesome.

TL:DR - Actively work on getting better at it all, it's an effort, and cringeworthy when you get it wrong, but the only way you get good at something is to learn good technique then practice






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is an incel? can you stop being one? how? [Re: living_failure]
    #26262538 -

living_failure said:
How do you deal with nobody finding you suitable for love?




You're not going to want to hear this, but you need to MAKE YOURSELF SUITABLE.

Get a CAREER, not a job.
Learn how to dress well, it doesn't have to be expensive.
Instead of posting on drug forums, consider not doing drugs and find other activities. Join groups that do that activity and meet people there.
Work out.

'Incels' are people who believe they are entitled to love without having to do any of the work to earn it, then get mad at women for reacting negatively to their laziness. Women who are worth a shit don't want to be with some scrub who isn't going anywhere (can you blame them?) so don't be one.

Do it for yourself. Everything else will fall into place.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Can't stop reading the incel subreddit
( 1 2 3 all )
yeah 3,129 59 01/08/19 07:29 PM
by Bikerfool
* What I’ve gotten from incels forums
( 1 2 all )
youtubesgf 1,631 29 07/17/19 02:53 PM
by youtubesgf
* MGTOW
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,532 33 08/30/17 05:09 AM
by Peyote Road
* Why Exactly is Society so Judgmental Towards Guys who can't get a Girlfriend?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,931 43 11/21/18 02:12 PM
by RaRaRasputin
* CRITICISM tyrannicalrex 860 19 08/28/19 07:43 AM
by tyrannicalrex
* Was this sexual harassment?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,267 46 12/12/18 09:57 PM
by Pecheur
* Not having sex is depressing as fuck, almost suicidal over this shit.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 3,680 55 03/30/18 06:39 AM
by DoctorJ
* I like to share my wife
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Superfungi 4,520 64 12/22/19 05:34 PM
by Samiam76

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
4,359 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 19 queries.