Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: What can I do to contribute to the Shroonery? [Re: KetamineAndHoes]
    #26057957 -

I live in a homeless shelter... Been homeless since I got out of jail.

But most of the people around here who sleep in the streets have cell phones. Hell the govt will give you a "smart phone" if you have food stamps.

The phone is a total pos but someone got me one (couldn't get my own) and it was the first phone I had after I got out. I was posting here on it.

I've got a way better phone now and boost.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I do to contribute to the Shroonery? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #26057961 -

Shroomslip said:
I miss the good ol days..

I miss the melts, bans and resulting melty puppets..



Well why don't you go and melt about it then you sonofabitch :crankey:

Get some fukkin ham and bread cuz you got all the cheese we need to make urself a fuckin melt so sit tight and start typing, sandwich boy :kingcrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I do to contribute to the Shroonery? [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #26057966 -

Everyone knows melts are only good when they're organic and I'm too broke to afford organic


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I do to contribute to the Shroonery? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #26057972 -

cat fucker :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I do to contribute to the Shroonery? [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #26057975 -

She was asking for it


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I do to contribute to the Shroonery? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #26057976 -

She said "meow." I know for a fact that does not mean "Fuck me" :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I do to contribute to the Shroonery? [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #26057978 -

You've never heard a cat in heat then. They meow it all sexy and seducey


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I do to contribute to the Shroonery? [Re: Patlal]
    #26057992 -

A poorly worded joke. Wheres the creativity? I get the creative flaming but simply saying "Leave" is just fuckin trollie.

I bet part of the reason why traffic is down is cause of "joking" like that over the years. Those "good old years" of flaming cannot substain itself forever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I do to contribute to the Shroonery? [Re: ichugwindex] * 1
    #26057999 -

Pssst, you wrote "shrooNery".


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I do to contribute to the Shroonery? [Re: ichugwindex] * 1
    #26058006 -

Grow shrooms and give away prints dude.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I do to contribute to the Shroonery? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 3
    #26058023 -

Or maybe site attendance is down because there's not enough entertaining flaming and melts anymore..



(Could not fucking find this gif)


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I do to contribute to the Shroonery? [Re: Shroomslip] * 1
    #26058043 -

Ever grow shrooms 'dex?


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I do to contribute to the Shroonery? [Re: Shroomslip] * 2
    #26058049 -

Shroomslip said:
Or maybe site attendance is down because there's not enough entertaining flaming and melts anymore..



(Could not fucking find this gif)



:rollsafe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I do to contribute to the Shroonery? [Re: Tantrika]
    #26058153 -

That's a trip to watch :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I do to contribute to the Shroonery? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26058154 -

I just keep looking at the butt in tantrixs sign. Lol.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I do to contribute to the Shroonery? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #26058198 -

Shroomslip said:
Or maybe site attendance is down because there's not enough entertaining flaming and melts anymore..



(Could not fucking find this gif)



Two types of people around here.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I do to contribute to the Shroonery? [Re: Patlal]
    #26058210 -

Patlal said:
LogicaL Chaos said:
A trend that is always disappointing to see Patlal.



Just a joke guys. Just a joke.

Clearly you guys weren't here when Pris and Zap and company were in here.  It was the wild west.  Every thread had the potential to turn into an amazing shitshow of some kind. Bans were handed out left and right. People would "discuss" and when it turned into an argument it was a race to who gts banned first because a 3 day ban was proof that you won the argument lol.  It was so entertaining to see emotions flare up and subjects discussed to the furthest extent of what could be considered relevant. The threads were worth reading just to see who could outburn the other lol

I guess I've just become an old member reminiscing for old time.

Sorry windex...



No you’re right pat, when Zap and Pris were here it was a different time of more members then we knew what to do with and also I firmly believe people weren’t so fucking sensitive to just quit when they don’t like the person they’re arguing with or get told to quit. Back then we would often tell people to kill themselves just for a burn because everything was not so serious.  All went to shit round 2016 but I do remember those days very fondly and I can even remember growing a thicker skin because of it. If you were saying anything that was bs it was immediately called with comic impunity. You’re 100% right though that that’time in shroomery history was fun af and your comment would be taken as a joke because there was 30 other replies before and after you. Now a good thread will be lucky to make it 4-5 pgs unless it’s fucking politics.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Edited by Seriously_trippin (06/17/19 07:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I do to contribute to the Shroonery? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #26058260 -

Set your thread count to 99. Most threads for me don't ever get past page 3.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I do to contribute to the Shroonery? [Re: sui] * 3
    #26058402 -

We are all friends here :turtle:

I hope :scaredturtle:


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What can I do to contribute to the Shroonery? [Re: Patlal]
    #26058418 -

Hey you and me are cool as far as I'm concerned pat. If I was closer I'd love to take 5 g's of shrooms and watch you do your thing at the casino while I'm a giggling mess lol.

"This guy MUST have a great hand, the person he braught with him is giggling his ass off" lol


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Texas man sodomizes child molester *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Chemy 18,920 132 01/15/08 11:58 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* Why do child molesters always have a certain look about them? RandalFlagg 2,032 14 08/08/06 02:08 AM
by mikeownow
* Do you think Micheal Jackson is a molester?
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 3,353 40 03/04/05 12:22 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Illegal alien child molester secretly awarded $4 million
( 1 2 all )
djmako7 2,839 26 10/09/09 04:14 PM
by Brainiac
* Why do you think so many Catholic priests molested kids RandalFlagg 1,757 16 07/15/07 12:58 AM
by Muppet
* Wow... 2 teachers from my old highschool have been caught with sex molestation history... etc andrewss 1,387 10 10/23/07 08:41 AM
by filthydee
* Mndfreeze- Is he cool?
( 1 2 3 all )
2Experimental 4,197 48 10/04/04 04:44 PM
by Ripple
* Child molesters
( 1 2 all )
love2shpongleIRL 1,592 37 08/10/11 08:13 PM
by Sheekle

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,590 topic views. 3 members, 21 guests and 115 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.