Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Mndfreeze- Is he cool?
    #3211111 -

this is your chance to say how you really feel about this master of 'puppets' ... no holds barred, do not spare his feelings

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mndfreeze- Is he cool? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3211123 -

lol he has feelings?


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mndfreeze- Is he cool? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3211125 -

mndfreeze is cool with me :smile2:


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mndfreeze- Is he cool? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3211126 -

One thing I really like about Freezy is that he always comes across as sincere and genuine in his posts.  He's always been such a sweetheart to me.  :smile:  :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mndfreeze- Is he cool? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3211131 -

He's complicated which makes him worth talking to. He looks like a trailer park jesus. He's not a bad FPS gamer either. Other than that, he sucks. :laugh:


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mndfreeze- Is he cool? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3211133 -

He's cool inmy book. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mndfreeze- Is he cool? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3211138 -

I would give him mad butt sexxor


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mndfreeze- Is he cool? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3211147 -

I :heart: Mndfreeze!

He has become one of my really close friends. I love his upfront, in your face truthfulness.  He is funny as hell and can suck a mean cock too. :laugh:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mndfreeze- Is he cool? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3211151 -

He can just go to hell.


--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mndfreeze- Is he cool? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3211160 -

he puts too much teeth in his bjs, but other than that he's cool.


--------------------
Anno cock? Is that some kind of Greek liquer? -Geo's all-knowing sex slave
Scat's way better than mud cause it's warm. -Ythan 4/23/07

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mndfreeze- Is he cool? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3211166 -

It depends.. when its  that time of the month, I stay as far away from mnd as possible.  :shiftyeyes:


--------------------
Pussy Thunderclap, snap my back. Chop me into peices, and serve me as a snack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mndfreeze- Is he cool? [Re: Red]
    #3211186 -

haha :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mndfreeze- Is he cool? [Re: MOTH]
    #3211189 -

He throws ashtrays, and whips me with extension cords :frown:


--------------------
Pussy Thunderclap, snap my back. Chop me into peices, and serve me as a snack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mndfreeze- Is he cool? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3211193 -

Having met him, I have to say he's one of the coolest motherfuckers I've ever met.  He gives great head, too.  :blowme:


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mndfreeze- Is he cool? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3211215 -

If I were to say I loved mndfreeze, he would take that to mean I hated him. So instead, I'm going to say I hate mndfreeze.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mndfreeze- Is he cool? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3211240 -

He's cocky, sexy, honest, real and he's one of those type of guys that I love to hate. But I don't hate him!  :smirk:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mndfreeze- Is he cool? [Re: silversoul7]
    #3211248 -

He gives great head, too.

I second and third that


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mndfreeze- Is he cool? [Re: joe666]
    #3211255 -

joe666 said:
He gives great head, too. 

I second and third that



Damn!  He gets around!  :shocked:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mndfreeze- Is he cool? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3211257 -

I think he's pretty cool too.....for a manwhore, that is.. :biggrin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mndfreeze- Is he cool? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3211280 -

it's amazing how nice guys can be when they're trying
to put it in your butt.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* This is kinda cool - Face Analyzer!
( 1 2 all )
felix 2,011 38 05/29/05 03:02 AM
by boO
* short movies/ redubs/ animation - afoaf's website YellowSubmarine 431 0 01/06/05 07:02 PM
by YellowSubmarine
* cool pics and shit
( 1 2 3 all )
wrestler_az 4,217 51 03/09/05 03:03 AM
by THE KRAT BARON
* Mndfreeze is YUMMY! *new & improved picture*
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Phishgrrl 6,119 70 08/27/04 07:22 PM
by Barbi
* Hi! I'm mndfreeze....
( 1 2 all )
mndfreezeMDiscordReddit 2,703 26 09/20/05 05:17 AM
by Todcasil
* Kaiser Chiefs are cool Toricious 775 3 01/31/05 07:09 PM
by Toricious
* "cool".... adamj 873 5 11/10/04 12:07 PM
by Silven
* Cool glass frog that I got today. YouEnjoyMyself 1,470 0 11/30/04 01:23 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,197 topic views. 4 members, 6 guests and 170 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.