Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
InvisibleZiggen
Bludgeon Yer Eye
Male User Gallery

Loc: Parts Unknown
Re: Texas man sodomizes child molester [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7879298 - 01/14/08 05:09 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

WhiskeyClone said:
They should be mounted on every police car! :awesome:

Nah.  The pigs prefer to use plunger handles on innocent(ish) people.

--------------------
Rock over London, rock on Chicago
Kmart, it's the savings place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMrSinister
Uncle T
Male User Gallery

Loc: Outworld
Re: Texas man sodomizes child molester [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #7879467 - 01/14/08 05:45 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Iamthewalrus said:
I Just had the most wonderful walk...as I'm walking down gloomy downtown...it just starts snowing outta nowhere...big beautiful flakes...all of a sudden little girls are gigglin and stickin out their tongues trying to catch em and I'm smiling ear to ear...their mothers are smiling too and everyone else I walk by...we seemed to experience this shared moment of happiness..couples were holding hands and beautiful girls are giving me that shy devilish lil smile I love so much ;P(its so sexy and cute at the exact same time)

I'm having the most amazing day...I feel so free

now off to dairy queen to spend my last $5 on a blizzard...I've been working out almost everyday lately so I think i Deserve it :P

off topic? maybe but this thread needs a lil positivety its gloomy and dark as fuck

so talk to you all lata

OK with the nature of this thread, and the subject it's on, i find this response both dis-hearting, and rather disturbing. Now i am happy in la la land you felt the need to watch all this things, and i am sure the magical rainbow sprinkles that danced all their way into your ice cream gave you such a sense of euphoric happiness, that all the smiles you received brightened your all so darkened night.

Back here in reality though, what does Ice cream have to do with this? I went back and read your responses to this and i have noticed a very eerie thing.. Your compassion, and almost understanding of this 18 year old. Now i make no judgments, and pass no sentences on you, but do you find it OK that an 18 year old took the innocence of a child? .You make it seem we should just understand and all be happy. You claim to have had your night brightened by watching children catch snowflakes. Imagine if one of these had been that girl..

Sorry to burst your bubble but we don't want to understand why and offer him compassion.. I like the fact i feel angry, and hope he is in pain.. I don't walk the streets and see smiles.. I walk and see bums pissing on street corners, and abused souls selling themselves to keep alive.. I see the true reality of this world, and reality says he forced an 8 year old to give up herself... I see a father so grieved he felt he had to do what he must to make him feel the same torment he caused...

The Dairy queen just got robbed at gun point, seven dead. So no blizzards, or happiness today.. Sorry..

--------------------

"They look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits 'em. I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

"Eric Stratton.. Rush chairman.. Damn glad to meet you.."

Edited by MrSinister (01/14/08 05:55 PM)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Texas man sodomizes child molester [Re: Ziggen]
    #7879522 - 01/14/08 05:58 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ziggen said:
after appeals and all, on average, it will cost more to kill this guy than to put him in jail for the rest of his life.

you're wrong... geriatric prison care alone blows that out of the water, it doesnt
take much money to execute someone, it does take a shit ton of cash to let them
file several appeals and hundreds of frivolous lawsuits while they're living

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie

Re: Texas man sodomizes child molester [Re: MrSinister]
    #7879555 - 01/14/08 06:05 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MrSinister said:
Quote:

Iamthewalrus said:
I Just had the most wonderful walk...as I'm walking down gloomy downtown...it just starts snowing outta nowhere...big beautiful flakes...all of a sudden little girls are gigglin and stickin out their tongues trying to catch em and I'm smiling ear to ear...their mothers are smiling too and everyone else I walk by...we seemed to experience this shared moment of happiness..couples were holding hands and beautiful girls are giving me that shy devilish lil smile I love so much ;P(its so sexy and cute at the exact same time)

I'm having the most amazing day...I feel so free

now off to dairy queen to spend my last $5 on a blizzard...I've been working out almost everyday lately so I think i Deserve it :P

off topic? maybe but this thread needs a lil positivety its gloomy and dark as fuck

so talk to you all lata

OK with the nature of this thread, and the subject it's on, i find this response both dis-hearting, and rather disturbing. Now i am happy in la la land you felt the need to watch all this things, and i am sure the magical rainbow sprinkles that danced all their way into your ice cream gave you such a sense of euphoric happiness, that all the smiles you received brightened your all so darkened night.

Back here in reality though, what does Ice cream have to do with this? I went back and read your responses to this and i have noticed a very eerie thing.. Your compassion, and almost understanding of this 18 year old.  Now i make no judgments, and pass no sentences on you, but do you find it OK that an 18 year old took the innocence of a child? .You make it seem we should just understand and all be happy.  You claim to have had your night brightened by watching children catch snowflakes.  Imagine if one of these had been that girl..

Sorry to burst your bubble but we don't want to understand why and offer him compassion.. I like the fact i feel angry, and hope he is in pain.. I don't walk the streets and see smiles.. I walk and see bums pissing on street corners, and abused souls selling themselves to keep alive.. I see the  true reality of this world, and reality says he forced an 8 year old to give up herself...  I see a father so grieved he felt he had to do what he must to make him feel the same torment he caused... 

The Dairy queen just got robbed at gun point, seven dead.  So no blizzards, or happiness  today.. Sorry..

Very well said. :thumbup:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleZiggen
Bludgeon Yer Eye
Male User Gallery

#7879990 - 01/14/08 07:21 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Ziggen said:
after appeals and all, on average, it will cost more to kill this guy than to put him in jail for the rest of his life.

you're wrong... geriatric prison care alone blows that out of the water, it doesn't
take much money to execute someone, it does take a shit ton of cash to let them
file several appeals and hundreds of frivolous lawsuits while they're living

I get what you're saying, but if you're going to have a death penalty you need to have all those appeals and shit. Our justice system is just to flawed, and our government not trustworthy enough, to go around executing people all willy-nilly. Even in this case, which seems open and shut. All we have is the word of the mother and step-father. I'm not saying the kid didn't do it. I think he did. I'm not even saying that he doesn't deserve death or castration for what he did. He does. I am saying that despite deserving to die, killing him is not a power I want the government to have.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Texas man sodomizes child molester [Re: Ziggen]
    #7880044 - 01/14/08 07:31 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

would you rather put it into the hands of civilians?

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
Re: Texas man sodomizes child molester [Re: Chemy]
    #7880625 - 01/14/08 09:52 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

This situation really affected me all day. I had to gather my thoughts to make sure I didn't run my mouth off out of habit or righteousness instead of really examining how I feel about it.

I do not have any sympathy for this man. He was tortured brutally in response to his own act of cruelty, and I do not feel sorry for him. In this thread I have seen true hatred, and I understand it fully. I too feel this impulse to inflict pain on him. I understand it fully, believe me. I have fantasized about kicking someone's skull in for insulting a friend, or for taking my parking spot. Because it is triggered so easily I hesitate to trust these impulses to reciprocate cruelty. Whenever the thought of this man's crime flashes through my head I still feel this same burning anger I see in many of you. As I type this, my mind scolds "He should have his face smashed with a baseball bat," with that familiar sense of self-righteousness.

Is my impulse correct this time? Does his act of extreme cruelty justify what I would like to do, or what the girl's father did do? It sounds obvious, but really, why do we think it makes sense to do this?

An eye for an eye? Is that justice in this case?

The truth is there is no justice for this. Nothing can make this situation right. It seems like torturing the perpetrator brings us a little closer, though. I think this is an illusion.

If torturing the offender cannot bring justice, what can it bring? Perhaps some modicum of emotional release for those of us boiling over with rage? Is torture justifiable in this case, so we may indulge this impulse? My emotions say yes but my brain says no. If it is up to the justice system, the response must remain objective and as unemotional as possible, as difficult as that may be.

If I were a parent, and this happened to my daughter, would I then be justified in indulging this impulse to maim and kill? Many of you would say yes. Earlier today I decided yes I would be. But that would only land me in jail, and that would do no service to my family, and my rage would remain unsatisfied. I would have to be stronger than I perhaps could be to resist the urge to tear his throat out, because it is the wrong thing to do for my family.

If I know personal satisfaction is, objectively, no good reason to torture this man, then what reason is there to do it?

Does it benefit the victim? Perhaps, but only insomuch as the family's indulgence in their own rage. Closure? I don't think there is such thing as closure in an incident like this.

Is it an effective deterrent for future would-be rapists? No, I don't think these monsters ever think about the consequences.

No matter how I think about it, the only reason for the torture is to console ourselves. But what other reaction could be expected from such a horrible act? It is so tempting to focus our rage on the perpetrator, but what real good would it do? It would feel good, I guess. That seems to be it.

Then what does he deserve? I don't know. Death, incarceration for life, take your pick... probably depends on your political views. As long as he is never able to victimize anyone again, I don't care. I don't think anything we can do to him can help anybody, given what has already happened. I suspect I would be secretly happy if I heard he was murdered in prison, but that's just my own selfish urge for blood speaking up again.

There is no justice to be had here.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
    #7881086 - 01/14/08 11:25 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

:slowclap:

InvisibleZiggen
Bludgeon Yer Eye
Male User Gallery

#7881138 - 01/14/08 11:39 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
would you rather put it into the hands of civilians?

No. I don't see the capital punishment as an acceptable form of punishment when carried out by anyone, no matter how much someone may obviously deserve it.

Given that, I concur with WhiskeyClone when he said
Quote:

I suspect I would be secretly happy if I heard he was murdered in prison

Sure that makes me a bit of a hypocrite, but I don't care.

--------------------

Invisiblealphabeatu
Sire
Male
    #7881213 - 01/14/08 11:55 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

5 minutes alone with him was good enough

im sure he'll think the jail time is worth it but then he might get off because he wouldnt have been in a sane mental state after what he saw happening to his daughter

i would also look into blaming the cops who released the rapist into the victims fathers custody when he was bailed

surely they knew what state of mind the victims father was in,then they release him into his arms?
fathers 1
pedos 0
cops -1
yay!

--------------------

i need names and addresses of narc members

pm for details

Edited by alphabeatu (01/15/08 12:06 AM)

InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

Re: Texas man sodomizes child molester [Re: Chemy]
    #7881471 - 01/15/08 01:23 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I think public executions of child molesters and rapists would be more than acceptable and I consider myself enlightened. The sex offender registry is a good punishment, but it is hardly a deterrent.

InvisibleDontPlay
Yeah Science!
Male

Loc: On Land most of the time....
Re: Texas man sodomizes child molester [Re: sam420]
    #7883051 - 01/15/08 11:54 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Im not one to think about that kinda nasty stuff, however in this case I find it very awesome. What better punishment an eye for an eye. Just think if that was the case Maybe the world would be a better place. Kill someone be killed, steal something have something important stolen from you, rape someone get gang banged, beat someone up get put in the hospital its perfect. There would be no punishment for doing drugs either because their shouldn't be consequences for that.

--------------------
My Trade List

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. 
    Hunter S. Thompson

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.
~Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
Re: Texas man sodomizes child molester [Re: DontPlay]
    #7883072 - 01/15/08 11:58 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

You support state-sanctioned gang-banging?

Quote:

Maybe the world would be a better place.

Yeah probably :whatever:

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals