Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
irc
    #2591696 -

why cant i get into the irc chat? i have not gone there in a while, did it get changed around or somethin....or is my comp just fuckin up again?


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irc [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2591715 -

use: /s irc.shroomery.org

instead of: /s shroomery.org


--------------------
No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical. ~ Niels Bohr

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irc [Re: automan]
    #2591725 -

cool :thumbup:


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irc [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2592315 -

Quote:
automan said:
use: /s irc.shroomery.org   

instead of: /s shroomery.org




You crazy beatnik kids with your bongo drums and your hep-cat lingo. You're always trying to re-invent language and make it your own. It's cool. I make that scene. I can dig it, Daddy-O! :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irc [Re: Papaver]
    #2592536 -

i know i always feel so cool typeing stuff like /cs op #shroomery or something like /cs unban #shroomery when ever i get banned for the millionth time that day :laugh: it makes me feel like a hacker


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irc [Re: Dobie]
    #2592554 -

The truth is out there, Neo...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irc [Re: Papaver]
    #2592624 -

I&C sa/d D [[C]=null iff >D, display braile] M@n

I want to play this game!

I know I couldn't follow it if I hadn't thought of it. Just disregard any sense I pretend to own.

Joshua


--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irc [Re: Joshua]
    #2592642 -

man yours looks cooler than mine :frown:


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irc [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2597420 -

So you guys use command prompt to join the chat? I'm on Mirc. It's worth it just for the look, imo.


--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irc [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2852862 -

I seem to be banned from chat. I don't remember having a beef with anyone in IRC but the server won't let me on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: irc [Re: Booger]
    #2852936 -

Booger: you need to send me a message on here or on AIM or MSNim or ICQ so i can help resolve this for you. AIM: smokingbowl420 msnim: bongrip@hotmail.com ICQ: 29178611 or email suffer@shroomery.org

Ill need your IP address to check against our list of killed ones.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Attention All Chat Users - IRC SSL Support YthanA 6,249 18 11/24/05 11:10 AM
by srgtm1a
* the irc situation
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Senor_Doobie 12,745 107 01/31/04 05:41 PM
by geokills
* I am concerned about these forums and the IRC.
( 1 2 3 all )
thenewuser 4,545 49 03/29/05 02:26 PM
by debianlinux
* IRC policies.. request for a link to the policies djfrog 2,661 6 12/28/04 03:52 PM
by motaman
* IRC Issue Continued Senor_Doobie 3,450 17 02/05/04 11:03 AM
by Senor_Doobie
* to the admins: irc chat?
( 1 2 3 all )
Jenny 6,180 52 05/15/04 05:16 PM
by geokills
* Poll deciding whether Im banned from IRC for life or not
( 1 2 all )
Irishdrunk 3,380 25 04/17/05 03:50 AM
by ivi
* retarded irc ops 3DSHROOM 1,495 5 02/22/04 04:58 PM
by geokills

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
991 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.