Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
The "worst" mushroom trip I've ever seen * 1
    #25893210 -

Last Halloween, a few friends and I rented a hotel room to spend the night. I had just harvested a 200+ gram from a monotub, and gave my friends half off on any mushrooms they wanted that night.

I started weighing out the dosages for those who wanted them until one of my friends asked for 6g's. I reluctantly weighed out the dose, telling him "fine, as long as I dont have to take care of you all night".

He ate them as soon as I handed them to him and washed it down with OJ. As we prepared to leave to the hotel over the next 20-30 minutes, he laid down on my bed and seemingly went to sleep.

When we were ready to leave, I nudged him and said "let's go". He opened his eyes which just seemed to stare past me, and shot up to his feet.

He started to repeatedly say "lets go" in a slightly rushed, high pitched, breathy voice. At first we agreed with him and started walking to my car, but he kept repeating himself. Even when we got in the car, he hung his head and repeating himself again and again.

Half way to the hotel (5 minutes later), he passed out with his head dangling over his lap in my car. When we arrived, we tried to wake him up with no success. We pulled him out of the car and he just belly-flopped in the parking lot.

We had friends already in the hotel room, so we carried him up two flights of stairs to the room and threw him on the bed.

We were smoking and drinking for maybe 10 minutes when we hear banging on the walls coming from the bedroom. We opened the door and saw him laying on the floor besides the bed kicking the wall. I helped him back on the bed, but he fought me as I lifted him. He didnt look capable of comprehending what his eyes were feeding him, he had the "thousand yard stare".

He started hysterically screaming a few phrases repeatedly, things like "WHAT IS THIS, WHAT IS THIS" and "Take me home". I sat on the bed next to him asking if he recognized who I was. He looked at me for a split second, then grabbed at my long hair with one hand and pulled with all his might. The only thing keeping my hair from being torn out was me pulling my hair from the base of my head. I yelled for assistance and a buddy pried his fingers open.

We left the room to find hotel service at the door about a noise complaint because he was yelling so much. We tried leaving him in silent darkness but came back a few minutes later kicking at the wall on the floor yelling.

Someone suggested that maybe we should call the police, but I assured them that he would be fine in 4 or hours give or take. We decided to take him back to his house, the only problem was that he still lived with his parents (22 yrs old).

As we carried him outside, room service was once again at our door about the noise. She saw his condition and asked what he was on, and we told her the truth. She said something like "Ohh, I know a little about that. Poor baby, he'll be fine soon enough." :grin:

We dragged his ass back down 2 flights of stairs, but this time he was squirming and fighting us the whole fucking time. I was physically exhausted by the last steps and couldn't help but let his feet drag as I carried him to the car.

His feet were bloody by the time we got to my car from kicking and dragging. We put his now limp body in the seat and buckled him in. The whole 25 minutes I drove to his house he was kicking at the metal rack under the drivers seat that moves the seat back/forward..

When I got to his house, his mom was pulling into the driveway. I started to begin to explain what was happening and his dad went up to my car. To everyone's surprise, once he realized he was home, he opened the car door and bolted straight into his house and into his room.

I drove back to the hotel and he face timed me about 2 or 3 hours later. He thrashed his entire room and his feet were gashed up to a pulp. The first thing he remembered is staring at his feet in a pile of shit on the floor his room.

Thats pretty much the story, what do you guys think?


--------------------
Goddamn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet shit!

Edited by PortabellaKindaGuy (03/24/19 04:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "worst" mushroom trip I've ever seen [Re: PortabellaKindaGuy]
    #25893216 -

I think you should of not gave a dude 6g's.

Thats a hefty dose, even with age or tolerance aside, no one should be taking that dose, and then attempt to go to a party. Have you ever took 6's? I could only imagine his reality. Thats overdose.

so its 50/50. IF anyone were to ask me for more than 6gs i would ask if they had history with 6gs before. But for him to ask for 6gs, and eat them, is solemly on him. He couldnt handle the trip.


--------------------
Official:
Facemelter
HyperspaceTraveller
NostalgicGamer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "worst" mushroom trip I've ever seen [Re: Chakanooga]
    #25893230 -

He's the person who gave me my first book on mycology before I knew what that word meant. Taken more doses than I have, thats for sure.


--------------------
Goddamn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet shit!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "worst" mushroom trip I've ever seen [Re: Chakanooga]
    #25893232 -

Wow. I want to say this guy is an asshole, but I think maybe he's going through something. Acting out and / or self sabotage.


--------------------
:mushroom2: If I give incorrect or inaccurate advice, please let me know and I'll edit my post so as to not perpetuate bad information. I just want to help and learn. :mushroom2:

:crazy2: I removed ratings even though I only had exactly one and it was +5. Realizing this system was in place gave me anxiety. Way too much pressure to be liked by everyone. :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "worst" mushroom trip I've ever seen [Re: TFzb3Lpj4] * 2
    #25893239 -

I'd say setting, too? I mean, who eats 6 grams before getting into the car and going to a secluded place? Couldn't it wait like half an hour? Besides, as someone pointed out, 6g is not a party dose, it's one your prepare for and preferably do alone or with very few people around. And more likely at home than in a hotel room.

All in all, way too many red flags.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "worst" mushroom trip I've ever seen [Re: Aldous] * 3
    #25893265 -

Since this happened months ago, there's no point in giving advice that the experience itself didn't teach you. Furthermore, I'm not quite sure I get the motivation behind the post, as it puts you into a terrible light.  In any event, a couple of factual take aways for me were:

1) You charge friends for shrooms you have in abundance?

2) You knowingly allow a "friend" to consume a mind-numbing amount of a psychoactive compound and are SURPRISED by that horrid result?

I conclude from this:

a) You treated you "friend" with callous disregard for his well-being and;
b) I wouldn't want you as a friend of mine.


--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

                                                                               

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "worst" mushroom trip I've ever seen [Re: Nature Boy] * 1
    #25893293 -

Nature Boy said:
1) You charge friends for shrooms you have in abundance?




seriously.


--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "worst" mushroom trip I've ever seen [Re: PortabellaKindaGuy]
    #25893344 -

Hmmmm.

So... you take 6g of shrooms and then wake up in a room which you have never seen before because you were carried into it unconscious...

WHAT IS THIS? :owl: He must have thought he was stuck in another dimension :lol:

I take high doses in hotel rooms but I do it solo which is a bit different. I can't imagine why someone would want to take such a large amount before they even got in the room? If he was an experienced tripper maybe his meltdown was unexpected, but this kind of possibility would put me off taking high doses with other people in a setting where you can't just leave someone to scream and shout and calm down without injuring themselves.

In a setting like a hotel room you have to be very careful with the dosage - there is going to be a dosage level at which you can't trust yourself, let alone other people. I tend to react in a predictable way to large doses, without getting noisy, but I wouldn't want to push it too far...

Quote:
Thats pretty much the story, what do you guys think?



I think I want some of those shrooms :crazy:

:feelsshroomyman:


--------------------
I wrote that, but I meant something else

Edited by Aldebaran (03/24/19 03:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "worst" mushroom trip I've ever seen [Re: Nature Boy]
    #25894045 -

Nature Boy said:
Since this happened months ago, there's no point in giving advice that the experience itself didn't teach you. Furthermore, I'm not quite sure I get the motivation behind the post, as it puts you into a terrible light.  In any event, a couple of factual take aways for me were:

1) You charge friends for shrooms you have in abundance?

2) You knowingly allow a "friend" to consume a mind-numbing amount of a psychoactive compound and are SURPRISED by that horrid result?

I conclude from this:

a) You treated you "friend" with callous disregard for his well-being and;
b) I wouldn't want you as a friend of mine.



:whathesaid: :justno:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "worst" mushroom trip I've ever seen [Re: fuckitxo] * 1
    #25894108 -

Hes the only friend I know personally with more experience in mushrooms than I do, one of my 3 closest friends. I've done a 5.5g trip with the same guy before while camping in the middle of buttfuck nowhere, he just sat silently staring at a river for 3 hours. So thats why I didnt expect 6gs to be violent. Anyways, after he came down he was glad he had the experience even if his feet were fucked up. He dosent blame me for the dose, he knew what he was getting himself into- even more than I did at the time (I never taken more than 5.5, he had done 6gs twice before)


--------------------
Goddamn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet shit!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "worst" mushroom trip I've ever seen [Re: TFzb3Lpj4] * 2
    #25894129 -

TFzb3Lpj4 said:
Wow. I want to say this guy is an asshole, but I think maybe he's going through something. Acting out and / or self sabotage.



I had to talk to the guys parents and they seemed sure that it was indeed self sabotage. They told me some personal stuff about him that made the ordeal make a bit more sense. Not going into specifics but some type of childhood trauma had been brought up recently at home- of which I had no idea.


--------------------
Goddamn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet shit!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "worst" mushroom trip I've ever seen [Re: PortabellaKindaGuy]
    #25894132 -

:baseballfuck:


--------------------
Official:
Facemelter
HyperspaceTraveller
NostalgicGamer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "worst" mushroom trip I've ever seen [Re: PortabellaKindaGuy]
    #25894238 -

I don't know how some folks trip in settings like what's described in the OP, or give thought to what they're getting into before chomping down 6 grams...


Eating 6 grams of mushrooms...

...Then having to get into a car to leave somewhere...

...Then arriving at a hotel room "party" of sorts with other heads that are drinking...

...being stuck in an unfamiliar room/space with other people that are on "different" substances and "different" levels of being high....




For me...that would be an excruciatingly uncomfortable way to be tripping on 6 grams lol, or any dose of mushrooms really.




Good to hear things didn't turn out as bad as they could have.






-OM

.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "worst" mushroom trip I've ever seen [Re: PortabellaKindaGuy]
    #25894429 -

PortabellaKindaGuy said:
TFzb3Lpj4 said:
Wow. I want to say this guy is an asshole, but I think maybe he's going through something. Acting out and / or self sabotage.



I had to talk to the guys parents and they seemed sure that it was indeed self sabotage. They told me some personal stuff about him that made the ordeal make a bit more sense. Not going into specifics but some type of childhood trauma had been brought up recently at home- of which I had no idea.



That makes it more understandable. Still no less concerning. I wouldn't give him any more shrooms unless he wants to have a controlled, introspective type thing with a babysitter and in a better frame of mind. Sounded like the perfect storm to have a bad trip with the mindset he must have had going into it. You couldn't have known that.

And as for charging good friends for shrooms - I think it's smart. No one should know where you get them from. If you're handing them out like candy they're going to ask questions. And even if they do know that you grow (that would stress me out) - it takes a good amount of knowledge and time to do, so asking for some money isn't completely silly. "If you're good at something, never do it for free."

Then again I suppose it depends on how often they want to do them. If they were just in for one time then maybe I wouldn't charge. But I could imagine a friend that might want to do them a bunch like microdosing and stuff so it's easier to justify.


--------------------
:mushroom2: If I give incorrect or inaccurate advice, please let me know and I'll edit my post so as to not perpetuate bad information. I just want to help and learn. :mushroom2:

:crazy2: I removed ratings even though I only had exactly one and it was +5. Realizing this system was in place gave me anxiety. Way too much pressure to be liked by everyone. :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "worst" mushroom trip I've ever seen [Re: TFzb3Lpj4]
    #25894669 -

Dude what? Weird reaction.

Yeah try to be more responsible.

They're not really a party substance even though some people take them kike they are I guess

Surprising reaction with the screaming and kicking and shit... Idk.

Obviously a case of people not knowing wtf they're doing or getting themselves into


--------------------
Within You , Without You


:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "worst" mushroom trip I've ever seen [Re: Enkidu]
    #25895161 -

Too mush shrooms lol I had to hold one of my friends down for 8 hr strait on 4 hits of acid on time. He was kicking and screaming and flopping like a fish. Scary shit, you just have to know your limits.


--------------------
How I make and preserve tea


Consuming consumes a man That was never a purpose of life To only crave for material joys Is believing the lie - Mellow Mood

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "worst" mushroom trip I've ever seen [Re: SFS96] * 2
    #25895164 -

Some dude on acid held me down for 8 hours straight whispering softly that it was all going to be ok when the mushrooms wore off...I'd only had a beer.

-other dudes story.


--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "worst" mushroom trip I've ever seen [Re: pineninja] * 1
    #25895171 -

:rofl2: that’s good


--------------------
How I make and preserve tea


Consuming consumes a man That was never a purpose of life To only crave for material joys Is believing the lie - Mellow Mood

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "worst" mushroom trip I've ever seen [Re: SFS96]
    #25895174 -

:elmo:


--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Exactly how dangerous is mushroom tripping? The_Gnome_King 9,354 18 05/22/01 02:50 AM
by The_Gnome_King
* Effect of Dxm before a LSD or Mushroom trip tekforce 2,442 3 10/19/01 02:38 PM
by Kid
* How hard can you trip off weed?
( 1 2 all )
shroom_assassin 10,464 25 04/24/16 09:59 PM
by Mental Taco
* trip reports reactions please justthiz 6,085 8 11/25/16 12:58 PM
by acidninja
* Help me rate my trip The_Greater_God 2,792 7 01/04/16 08:35 PM
by FruitOfLife
* Tripping alone!
( 1 2 all )
Kemist 12,520 35 09/07/20 07:46 AM
by Universe
* will i trip off 11 stems and one cap?
( 1 2 all )
chronny 14,760 24 04/11/19 09:05 AM
by bodhisatta
* Re: Psilocybe Mushrooms and psychosis
( 1 2 all )
Kid 6,649 22 02/22/21 03:01 PM
by PrimalSoup

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
674 topic views. 0 members, 92 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.