Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: kabel] * 1
    #25871435 -

kabel said:
Bill_Oreilly said:
Clearly you are a 1 hitter quitter when it comes to DMT then



Clearly LSD doesn't like you.

2-3 hits usually breaks me though and then some.




Breaking through on LSD?


:lolsy:


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: kabel]
    #25871437 -

Shit, the stuff I've been getting I wouldn't even care take 3 hits. Not exactly sure what they're dosed at, but the guy said it was high and I didn't believe him till I took it. 1 hit had me in the cold shower for an hour and didn't even remember it till my girl snapped me out of it, then spent 3 hours in bed being electrocuted and watching the crazy light show lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25871473 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
Breaking through on LSD?




Vape hits

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: kabel] * 2
    #25871491 -

You guys are ridiculous 😂
“My psych is better !”
“NO ! MY psych is better ! “

Cause you know, it’s totally not true that every psych works different levels for different people
Everyone has a specific psych they have a better affinity for and that’s just how it is
Arguing about it is needless and petty
This forum seems to have quite a big ego problem where the psychedelic journey instead of defeating ones ego has only worked to do the opposite and strengthen it
Happens all the time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: Tripsten] * 1
    #25871529 -

Tripsten said:
You guys are ridiculous 😂
“My psych is better !”
“NO ! MY psych is better ! “

Cause you know, it’s totally not true that every psych works different levels for different people
Everyone has a specific psych they have a better affinity for and that’s just how it is
Arguing about it is needless and petty
This forum seems to have quite a big ego problem where the psychedelic journey instead of defeating ones ego has only worked to do the opposite and strengthen it
Happens all the time



Agreed. Shrooms and 4-substituted tryptamines are my favorite.

Although Bill is kind of right. LSD is only a partial agonist and wont go nearly as deep as a full agonist will. I think 2.3mg of LSD is where you stop being able to get any higher. So 23 100ug hits.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: trvptamine]
    #25871738 -

I don’t really mess with LSD no more
Only plant based etheogens now

I would assume any plant or fungul based etheogen would take one deeper than something that isn’t that tho  you know what I mean ?
But even then I’m sure there’s tons of people out there that have learned just as much from it having had a better affinity and relationship to it than I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: Tripsten]
    #25871749 -

Kiddy dope? Really bill? First you come out the demon closet, now kiddy dope? Oh gawd. Bill bill bill. We need to get you back on Fox news.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: Tripsten]
    #25871772 -

Tripsten said:
Cause you know, it’s totally not true that every psych works different levels for different people
Everyone has a specific psych they have a better affinity for and that’s just how it is




Agreed. I feel really lucky that all the classic psyches hit hard for me. And especially lucky in comparison to my friends who who don't like psyches and end up using more dangerous drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: Tripsten]
    #25871774 -

Tripsten said:
I would assume any plant or fungul based etheogen would take one deeper than something that isn’t that tho  you know what I mean ?




Maybe, but LSD is fungul based too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: Tripsten] * 1
    #25871788 -

Tripsten said:
I don’t really mess with LSD no more
Only plant based etheogens now

I would assume any plant or fungul based etheogen would take one deeper than something that isn’t that tho  you know what I mean ?
But even then I’m sure there’s tons of people out there that have learned just as much from it having had a better affinity and relationship to it than I



Well it has less to do with it being a natural compound and more to do with how it affects the 5ht2a receptor. LSD just doesnt bind as powerfully as a lot of other compounds including psilocin, dmt, and even not plant psychedelics like 2c-e.

There really isnt any science to back up plant based compounds having a stronger and deeper affect just because they are from nature.

And kabel is right LSD is fungul based, but its semi-synthetic, not natural like psilocybin and dmt are.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: trvptamine] * 3
    #25871958 -

I like the fact that LSD doesn't induce a complete shattered reality. I cqn be social and able to change the music on the stereo, even walk down the beach and enjoy nature's vista. Laying on my back in the dark looking at the back of my eyelids isn't always what I'm after.


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: Northerner] * 4
    #25871988 -

You're doing dmt wrong if you're even able to get to a second hit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: Northerner]
    #25872095 -

Northerner said:
I like the fact that LSD doesn't induce a complete shattered reality. I cqn be social and able to change the music on the stereo, even walk down the beach and enjoy nature's vista. Laying on my back in the dark looking at the back of my eyelids isn't always what I'm after.




Completely agree with this.


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: bodhisatta]
    #25872099 -

bodhisatta said:
You're doing dmt wrong if you're even able to get to a second hit.




With the proper equipment (for me that means my glass vapor genie) I can go as deep as I dare into the DMT realm with one inhalation after a 60 second hyperventilation.  30 - 35mg, fully vaporized and held long will knock yer socks off.  BONUS HINT:  Exhale your hit through the nose for a boost in absorption...and say goodby to consensual reality!  :super:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #25872110 -

Im surprised the negativity the shroomery has to offer for this thread. No one will ever truly know if someone is willing to dose that high, let alone if they have the wealth to obtain such an amount.

Not one for calling dude a liar, but even if he is, the backlash for saying hes abusing the dose count, goes to show how shallow people can be towards one's experience.


Ps. Im positive LSD will hold the most abstract and vivid visuals, its definitely its own pedestal, but the visuals from DMT are a whole other category from the other hallucinogens.


This thread got weird.


--------------------
Official:
Facemelter
HyperspaceTraveller
NostalgicGamer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: Chakanooga] * 1
    #25872145 -

The wealth? Lsd is cheap as fuck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: Chakanooga]
    #25872171 -

Chakanooga said:
Im surprised the negativity the shroomery has to offer for this thread. No one will ever truly know if someone is willing to dose that high, let alone if they have the wealth to obtain such an amount.

Not one for calling dude a liar, but even if he is, the backlash for saying hes abusing the dose count, goes to show how shallow people can be towards one's experience.


Ps. Im positive LSD will hold the most abstract and vivid visuals, its definitely its own pedestal, but the visuals from DMT are a whole other category from the other hallucinogens.


This thread got weird.



I really dont think its negativity.

I think people should always just be truthful, and most of us dont think OP is being truthful. I dont see a problem with calling it out.

Also letting him know that 10mg of LSD is a complete waste is also just a nice thing to do. So now in the future if he really is taking such high doses he will know that he doesnt need to take more than 2.3mg to get the maximum effect from LSD. He will save money or be able to give out the extra LSD to other people.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: trvptamine]
    #25872233 -

trvptamine said:
Chakanooga said:
Im surprised the negativity the shroomery has to offer for this thread. No one will ever truly know if someone is willing to dose that high, let alone if they have the wealth to obtain such an amount.

Not one for calling dude a liar, but even if he is, the backlash for saying hes abusing the dose count, goes to show how shallow people can be towards one's experience.


Ps. Im positive LSD will hold the most abstract and vivid visuals, its definitely its own pedestal, but the visuals from DMT are a whole other category from the other hallucinogens.


This thread got weird.



I really dont think its negativity.

I think people should always just be truthful, and most of us dont think OP is being truthful. I dont see a problem with calling it out.

Also letting him know that 10mg of LSD is a complete waste is also just a nice thing to do. So now in the future if he really is taking such high doses he will know that he doesnt need to take more than 2.3mg to get the maximum effect from LSD. He will save money or be able to give out the extra LSD to other people.




:yes:


--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: trvptamine]
    #25872411 -

nube424 said:
The wealth? Lsd is cheap as fuck.



I got tree fiddy.


trvptamine said:
Quote:
I really dont think its negativity.

I think people should always just be truthful, and most of us dont think OP is being truthful. I dont see a problem with calling it out.

Also letting him know that 10mg of LSD is a complete waste is also just a nice thing to do. So now in the future if he really is taking such high doses he will know that he doesnt need to take more than 2.3mg to get the maximum effect from LSD. He will save money or be able to give out the extra LSD to other people.



You're right, but what if 2.3 mg doesnt effect him.


--------------------
Official:
Facemelter
HyperspaceTraveller
NostalgicGamer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: Chakanooga] * 1
    #25872443 -

If 2.3mg doesnt effect him then its likely no amount of LSD can effect him considering LSD is a partial agonist, and after a certain point partial agonists just cant have any stronger effects. Although I could be wrong. Ive just never heard of someone with such a high tolerance though.
For most people who take LSD at a semi-normal rate 200-400ug of accurately dosed blotter is enough to be an insane experience.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Best Adventures on Shrooms ShroomRunner 4,924 17 11/07/05 02:07 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* Re: colorado otto i love ta get blotto 875 2 04/06/01 03:38 PM
by tripinco
* To make the trip an adventure WonderlandsTrip 1,732 19 05/01/04 09:43 AM
by McKennaFan200
* Planning a big adventure danlennon3 910 9 11/20/04 02:30 AM
by hairyhaggler
* Top 10 favorite things to do dogearedpage 747 7 01/27/05 08:47 PM
by benson7
* The 10 gram challenge..
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Tyrone_C 11,937 66 12/03/16 06:11 AM
by acidninja
* 10 grams of shrooms dosage, have you taken it?
( 1 2 3 all )
felix4life 19,796 55 05/02/18 05:35 AM
by SonicTitan
* 10 grams of hawaiian mushrooms (wet) + 20grams of mexicans (wet) MegaShadow 3,082 13 12/15/04 03:36 PM
by runnerup

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
6,232 topic views. 2 members, 30 guests and 55 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.