Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinefelix4life
Sky
10 grams of shrooms dosage, have you taken it?
    #4233130 - 05/29/05 01:22 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Have you ever taken more then 8 grams dried shrooms? if so what was your experience?

I took 10 grams this weekend on a camp trip and it was intense.

Edited by felix4life (05/29/05 01:28 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Re: 10 grams of shrooms dosage, have you taken it? [Re: felix4life]
    #4233169 - 05/29/05 01:35 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Intense? I'm surprised people can even recall the experience on that high of a dosage at all. I have trouble recalling what went on during a good 4-5 gram trip, let alone anything higher. Interesting, to say the least.

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Offlinefelix4life
Sky
Re: 10 grams of shrooms dosage, have you taken it? [Re: Holydiver]
    #4233198 - 05/29/05 01:48 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

hi Diver,

How can you not remember, do you just blur out? I was fully awake and remember everything, I don't recommend this dose to anyone becuase I did feel like I had gone loco at one point.

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: 10 grams of shrooms dosage, have you taken it? [Re: Holydiver]
    #4233239 - 05/29/05 02:01 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

If you truely did eat 10 grams of dried shrooms and could control yourself they must have been really shitty shrooms. One time about a year ago i ate 7 grams of dried shrooms(1/4 ounce). I ate this much because i was looking for a trip that would be equally intense or similar to acid, boy did I ever learn my lesson!!! This is how the trip went
I started out by chewing up 3.5 g's of dried shrooms and about an hour later i chewed up the other 3.5. I had one of my good friends with me to be a trip sitter. Once I started comming up on the first dose me and my buddy went out in the backyard and reefed a bowl of some quality nugs. I continued to trip harder. We then took a drive across town to get some milk shakes from "Steak n Shake" (Bomb ass milk shakes) On the drive back is when the second dose started kicking in and things started going bad. Once we got back to my house I started to lose control. I have a fire proof safe that i keep all of my shit in (bongs, pipes, weeed, money, etc). Keep in mind that in this point of the trip I had absolutely no control over my actions, i was going crazy. I was picking up my safe and droping it, it eventuly broke open and then i picked up my glass bong and started smashing it into my wall (I LOVE THAT BONG) i'm so glad i didn't break it. My friend was trying to calm me down through all of this but had no luck at all, I was out of control. He eventually found some skateboarding show on TV and this somehow calmed me down and i just sat and watched it for a while, but then a bit later i started to masterbate!!! yes that's right, in front of one of my good friends who is a guy. Remember i had no control over my actions!!! he couldn't handle this so he waited outside my room until i came out. After this i went up stairs with my pants off and started throwing newspapers all over the place, took a bite out of a candle, took handfulls of cookie dough and was throwing it all over and rubbing it all over everything. I really don't remember much of this at all but my friend told me about it all the next day. For some reason I do remember taking all of my money out of my wallet and counting it and throwing it around like a mad man, it was mostly 5's and 10's but I was counting like (41 42 43 44 45 45 47?) At this point in the trip my dad came home, no good, he found out what was going on from my friend and took me on a little drive through the country, i don't remember getting in the car but when we were in the middle of the country i started to come back a little but this fucked with me so bad because i had no idea why we were way out in the country, I think the reason my dad took me on this drive was so the rest of my family didn't have to se me in this condition, probly scary for my little brothers. So we take the drive back home and by this time I am starting to come back to reality. This was some fucked up shit when i was comming to, I WAS TRIPPING BALLS needless to say but i was so fucked up that i didn't even realize i was tripping!!! This is such a crazy experience, you have no idea what it's like!!! I started walking around in circles in my kitchen screaming at my mom "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON" i was screaming this over and over. my mom would just say "rob, you sick, just go lay down and relax" but i was tripping harder than you can imagine and I had no idea i was even tripping, totaly crazy. i gradually came back down to earth and the next morning i realized what happend and i totaly felt like shit for making my family see me in that state. I'm still the same person after this intensly crazy trip.
So felix4life, either you are lying about your 10 gram trip or else you ate some totaly shittty shrooms or else that is the wet weight, no the dry weight. from this trip i've learned that you can only take your visuals so far with mushrooms, try to go any further and you'll just go insane. anybody out there wanting to get an intense trip, NEVER EVER EAT MORE THAN 5 GRAMS!!!

--------------------

Offlinefelix4life
Sky
Re: 10 grams of shrooms dosage, have you taken it? [Re: RobMarley420]
    #4233274 - 05/29/05 02:13 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Dude, stop with the judgements, they were not "shitty" shrooms. I took 5 grams the day before I took 10 grams. I just upped the dose becuase I had read if you want to take trips back to back days that you have to double the doasge otherwise you won't feel much (says so on www.thegooddrugsguide.com).

Edited by felix4life (05/29/05 02:14 PM)

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
    #4233277 - 05/29/05 02:15 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I've taken way more than 10 grams on multiple ocassions in the past. I was ever only able to remember about 15-20 seconds of the entire trip after I came down.

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Offlinehenryp
Refugee from the Group W bench

#4233282 - 05/29/05 02:17 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

dingleberrysalad said:
If you truely did eat 10 grams of dried shrooms and could control yourself they must have been really shitty shrooms.

Please. I've eaten 10-12g potent homegrown mushrooms on a handful of occasions, and never suffered as you did. I think you're forgetting that each person, each mushroom, and each interaction between the two is unique.

Here's a pic of a plate of freshly picked fruit (120g):

which was a lot of fun, but not mind blowing (for me). For my particular physiology, 6-8g of dried mushrooms is a "regular" dose. It may be that I have a higher tolerance for the constitutents than others do. For the record, others have eaten 2g (dried) of the same mushrooms and have had VERY satisfactory trips.

Be careful in extrapolating your experience to others. I would NOT recommend eating those kinds of amount to others, but if someone is interested in trying it, I say go ahead. It may be that the OP is more tolerant of the effects than you were.

My $0.02.....

--------------------
"You do know how to whistle, don't you, Steve?  You just put your lips together and.....blow"

Offlinefelix4life
Sky
Re: 10 grams of shrooms dosage, have you taken it? [Re: henryp]
    #4233293 - 05/29/05 02:20 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

thanks for the backup fellas, its true everyone's experience is unique but some people want to be cloase minded and use their own expereince as a blueprint for everyone else's expereince. In my case I don't do it for kicks and feel like I am well prepared to handle high doses.

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery
    #4233351 - 05/29/05 02:45 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I ate 2-3 grams of aborts last night. The most intense night of my life. 10 grams doesn't mean shit. I hate how people sometimes compete with how high of dose they can go.

McKennaDMT

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Offlinelilgreenmen
The darknesslets your mindfill in theblanks.

#4233352 - 05/29/05 02:45 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I was a trip sitter during a friends trip he ate about 1/4 ounce he was pretty normal for the first hour then suddenly I could see him getting nervous. And his eyes darted around the room. He then shot up from the bed went to the door and yelled at the door "what the fuck are you doing" Thinking he was talking to the door I didn't answer then I noticed he was pointing at me. He did this over and over again for the rest of the night about the 5Th time he did this he pulled down his pants and stood there rubbing his fingers on the door giggling... He was out of his mind... I laughed at him and asked him the next day what was going on he said that he could see my reflection in door like a mirror and watched the sound echo off the door...crazy night to say the least.

Offlinelilgreenmen
The darknesslets your mindfill in theblanks.

Re: 10 grams of shrooms dosage, have you taken it? [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #4233373 - 05/29/05 02:50 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Sorry my other post wasn't directed 2 you but I also agree with your statement I ate about 2.5 grams and I went out of my mind for 9 hours.. The amount you take doesn't mean you'll be tripping harder then taking less well IMO

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4233397 - 05/29/05 02:57 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

10 grams doesn't really count if you already have a massive tolerance to them from eating mushrooms the day before.

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
Re: 10 grams of shrooms dosage, have you taken it? [Re: lilgreenmen]
    #4233399 - 05/29/05 02:57 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

i've eaten well over 100 fresh grams of cubes and a handful or two of cope cyans. strangely (i know they were id'd right) i tripped my everloving balls off, but it wasn't ego death...

consequently, it was also my first time tripping.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#4233410 - 05/29/05 03:00 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

dingleberrysalad said:
Keep in mind that in this point of the trip I had absolutely no control over my actions, i was going crazy. I was picking up my safe and droping it, it eventuly broke open and then i picked up my glass bong and started smashing it into my wall (I LOVE THAT BONG) i'm so glad i didn't break it. My friend was trying to calm me down through all of this but had no luck at all, I was out of control.
...For some reason I do remember taking all of my money out of my wallet and counting it and throwing it around like a mad man

This is strange... I once lost control too on shrooms and smashed a stereo, punched my friend in the head, ANd I also opened my wallet and threw my money everywhere... and the money part is the only part I really remember.

Oh yea I also ended up naked  :headbang:

Needless to say... SHROOMS ARE SOME CRAZY SHIT!!

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Offlinebumper
Playin EVE
 User Gallery

Loc: Middle of Canada
    #4233477 - 05/29/05 03:17 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Eating 10 grams the day after doin 5 grams is the same as doin 5 grams, in my experiences, also if you had been dosing that month before hand it would be even less. At about 7 grams everything has a tendency to get all fucked up for me when taken once a month.

Have a good one all.

--------------------
Pitbulls are like any other dog, they can be trained to be nasty or they can be trained to be good, some are smart and some are stupid, just like every other breed.
Their tough, stubborn and loyal, which is easily turned into something horrible in the wrong hands.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: 10 grams of shrooms dosage, have you taken it? [Re: bumper]
    #4233640 - 05/29/05 04:23 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Be prepared for the worst with a dose like this.
Have only very prepared people around you that understand what happens when someone does a dose such as 10 dried grams. Understand you will go out of your mind, and insanity will ensue. Set and setting are just as important as the large dose you will be doing. In fact, that is what will make your trip what it will be. If you are young and naieve and just trying to see visuals and you are around a bunch of people that don't understand what mushrooms do, chaos ensues. Most people don't know what they are getting into with a large dose but they find out and freak out. I mean, in my trips I just get to a point where I recognize that all of this life is made up by me, and then none of it matters. My monster trip was on nine dried grams, and I fused with the cosmic mind and all that jazz. If they are really good shrooms, chances that you will be able to control yourself, or even want to, are very slim. Be careful with such large doses, they can lead to real trouble.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinefelix4life
Sky
Re: 10 grams of shrooms dosage, have you taken it? [Re: mecreateme]
    #4233698 - 05/29/05 04:47 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I took 5 grams the day before and 10 grams the following day. 5 g's was intense but the following day's 10 g's was really intense. Good thing it was at a camp trip with virtually noone else on the camp site but me and my brother. we planned it out so we don't have to drive anywhere or do anythign that day. It was quite an experience, don't know if I'd ever do as high of a dose again though.

Edited by felix4life (05/29/05 04:48 PM)

OfflineCray
I'm not fat i'mbig bones
 User Gallery

#4233776 - 05/29/05 05:21 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I've takin some big dosage. I only remember bit and peaces. But I know I had a good time! :-)

--------------------
My Shroomery Gallery

Don't get ripped off ONLY BUY FROM SHROOMERY SPONSORS

OfflineCaptainCubensis
Stranger
Re: 10 grams of shrooms dosage, have you taken it? [Re: RobMarley420] * 1
    #4234040 - 05/29/05 07:17 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

dingleberrysalad said:
If you truely did eat 10 grams of dried shrooms and could control yourself they must have been really shitty shrooms. One time about a year ago i ate 7 grams of dried shrooms(1/4 ounce). I ate this much because i was looking for a trip that would be equally intense or similar to acid, boy did I ever learn my lesson!!! This is how the trip went
I started out by chewing up 3.5 g's of dried shrooms and about an hour later i chewed up the other 3.5. I had one of my good friends with me to be a trip sitter. Once I started comming up on the first dose me and my buddy went out in the backyard and reefed a bowl of some quality nugs. I continued to trip harder. We then took a drive across town to get some milk shakes from "Steak n Shake" (Bomb ass milk shakes) On the drive back is when the second dose started kicking in and things started going bad. Once we got back to my house I started to lose control. I have a fire proof safe that i keep all of my shit in (bongs, pipes, weeed, money, etc). Keep in mind that in this point of the trip I had absolutely no control over my actions, i was going crazy. I was picking up my safe and droping it, it eventuly broke open and then i picked up my glass bong and started smashing it into my wall (I LOVE THAT BONG) i'm so glad i didn't break it. My friend was trying to calm me down through all of this but had no luck at all, I was out of control. He eventually found some skateboarding show on TV and this somehow calmed me down and i just sat and watched it for a while, but then a bit later i started to masterbate!!! yes that's right, in front of one of my good friends who is a guy. Remember i had no control over my actions!!! he couldn't handle this so he waited outside my room until i came out. After this i went up stairs with my pants off and started throwing newspapers all over the place, took a bite out of a candle, took handfulls of cookie dough and was throwing it all over and rubbing it all over everything. I really don't remember much of this at all but my friend told me about it all the next day. For some reason I do remember taking all of my money out of my wallet and counting it and throwing it around like a mad man, it was mostly 5's and 10's but I was counting like (41 42 43 44 45 45 47?) At this point in the trip my dad came home, no good, he found out what was going on from my friend and took me on a little drive through the country, i don't remember getting in the car but when we were in the middle of the country i started to come back a little but this fucked with me so bad because i had no idea why we were way out in the country, I think the reason my dad took me on this drive was so the rest of my family didn't have to se me in this condition, probly scary for my little brothers. So we take the drive back home and by this time I am starting to come back to reality. This was some fucked up shit when i was comming to, I WAS TRIPPING BALLS needless to say but i was so fucked up that i didn't even realize i was tripping!!! This is such a crazy experience, you have no idea what it's like!!! I started walking around in circles in my kitchen screaming at my mom "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON" i was screaming this over and over. my mom would just say "rob, you sick, just go lay down and relax" but i was tripping harder than you can imagine and I had no idea i was even tripping, totaly crazy. i gradually came back down to earth and the next morning i realized what happend and i totaly felt like shit for making my family see me in that state. I'm still the same person after this intensly crazy trip.
So felix4life, either you are lying about your 10 gram trip or else you ate some totaly shittty shrooms or else that is the wet weight, no the dry weight. from this trip i've learned that you can only take your visuals so far with mushrooms, try to go any further and you'll just go insane. anybody out there wanting to get an intense trip, NEVER EVER EAT MORE THAN 5 GRAMS!!!

Jesus christ man...

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: 10 grams of shrooms dosage, have you taken it? [Re: CaptainCubensis]
    #4234111 - 05/29/05 07:38 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

My friend ate an eighth and ended up running away from us(his trip sitters) and going to his house. he slapped his sleeping brother, ran outside, ran down the street, and ended up in the street with his pants down. Cops came, he tried to fight them, he went to the hospital getting his stomach pumped.

A crazy story, and 100% true. He has the cuts/bruises/police talks to prove it.

--------------------
So it goes.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience