Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | | Last >
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: Pinkerton] * 1
    #25868099 -

Juicy Smolle' is an American hero.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: XUL]
    #25868126 -

I never said I don't like how Donald Trump scams America. The American people might wake up. Might... :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: Pinkerton]
    #25868151 -

I back Asante:

Asante said:
Don't get me wrong I want Trump 2020 too, but so that the republicans will NEVER EVER vote a person like him into power again and will re-focus on actual performance instead of who has the biggest mouth and wallet.

America needs a humbling. It needs to get fucked hard by its own dick, and for that reason I want you guys to re-elect it - so it can finish the job it intended all along.

Trump is Mother Nature's Fuck You to America - to destroy it by its own greed with which it was already destroyig the rest of the world.

Why turn much of the world into a wasteland if it can be done so much more cost effectively right at home?

Trump 2020 - Let Babylon Burn.


Precisely because I want the best for America and the world, your unavoidable crisis must come NOW and not in 2024 when the average American is even more weakened. A later crisis will be a worse crisis. The sooner you fall on your face the sooner you are backi on your feet and the less severe your injuries.

HIT ROCK BOTTOM.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: twighead] * 2
    #25868269 -

twighead said:
Herbologist said:
Everyone was in agreement about this asshole then the cry baby trump haters gotta come in here and derail/divide the thread :facepalm:



Actually qman is a trump supporter



Negative, I did vote for Trump over 2 years ago, but I'm no longer a supporter for a long list of reasons. So enough of pulling nonsense out of your butt of what I do or don't support. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: qman]
    #25868284 -

same. coulter was compeltely justified.


--------------------
🅃 🄴 🄰 🄼    🄲 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶 🅆 🅁 🄰 🄿

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: JHOVA]
    #25868697 -

Lol she trolls Trump so hard about the wall.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: qman] * 3
    #25868945 -

qman said:
Psilynut2 said:
Quote:
Big surprise, a Jew from the "Study of Hate and Extremism" is going to tell us some Fake News. :facepalm:




Do you happen to have evidence that contradicts his study  , I’m not a white supremist jew hater so “ he’s a Jew “ doeant meet my standard of evidence unfortunately .




It's a bunk study and he even admits it, using media reports isn't a good source of information because it's extremely limited. The media only covers of small fraction of crimes or even fake crimes.

BTW, you don't have to be a "jew hater" to recognize what demographic is behind all of these flawed "study of hate and extremism" groups today.



Actually that's exactly what you have to be to say all of them.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: qman] * 2
    #25869129 -

Quote:
Negative, I did vote for Trump over 2 years ago, but I'm no longer a supporter for a long list of reasons. So enough of pulling nonsense out of your butt of what I do or don't support. :thumbup:




Voting for trump was such an obviously bad choice , I don’t think anyone should be allowed to distance themselves from it. That shit needs to be owned .
  Tell ya what though , if you were to do a few 100 hrs of community service in a jewish community I could probably look past it .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #25869147 -

Tell ya what though , if you were to do a few 100 hrs of community service in a jewish community I could probably look past it .

LOL. What's the chance of qman doing that?

I say send qman and XUL to South Sudan, that'll teach em something. :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #25869166 -

Brian Jones said:
qman said:
Psilynut2 said:
Quote:
Big surprise, a Jew from the "Study of Hate and Extremism" is going to tell us some Fake News. :facepalm:




Do you happen to have evidence that contradicts his study  , I’m not a white supremist jew hater so “ he’s a Jew “ doeant meet my standard of evidence unfortunately .




It's a bunk study and he even admits it, using media reports isn't a good source of information because it's extremely limited. The media only covers of small fraction of crimes or even fake crimes.

BTW, you don't have to be a "jew hater" to recognize what demographic is behind all of these flawed "study of hate and extremism" groups today.



Actually that's exactly what you have to be to say all of them.



Really, even when it's true with the list I provided?  So it's my fault that Jews started those organizations? :flowstone:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: Psilynut2]
    #25869173 -

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:
Negative, I did vote for Trump over 2 years ago, but I'm no longer a supporter for a long list of reasons. So enough of pulling nonsense out of your butt of what I do or don't support. :thumbup:




Voting for trump was such an obviously bad choice , I don’t think anyone should be allowed to distance themselves from it. That shit needs to be owned .
  Tell ya what though , if you were to do a few 100 hrs of community service in a jewish community I could probably look past it .



No, Trump ran a great campaign on economic tariffs, bringing jobs back to the US, infrastructure investment, border protection, ending illegal immigration and bringing the troops back home.

It's not voters fault that US Presidents are not allowed to govern. The same issue occurred with Obama as well. Should Obama voters do community service at a Christian area?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: Psilynut2] * 4
    #25869191 -

Psilynut2 said:
Voting for trump was such an obviously bad choice , I don’t think anyone should be allowed to distance themselves from it. That shit needs to be owned .
  Tell ya what though , if you were to do a few 100 hrs of community service in a jewish community I could probably look past it .



Man, I get what you’re saying.  Voting for trump in 2016 was such a monumentally bad choice, and there were SO MANY red flags saying that it clearly was a bad choice, that it feels like people should have to answer for it.  But imo, this is the wrong approach.  The people who are coming out and saying “I made a mistake, won’t be doing that again” shouldn’t face any kind of consequences or reproach, and should be readily forgiven and accepted.  It’s tough for some folks to say “I was wrong, but I’m willing to do better” and these people need to see that they won’t be admonished for it, or they’re never gonna do right.  Let’s make it a bit easier for these people to do the hard thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #25869265 -

If there was even a little bit of "Trump, as it turns out, is a crazy fucker" from Trump voters then it would be a lot easier to do with. Instead they are going down with the ship.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: qman]
    #25869284 -

qman said:
Psilynut2 said:
Quote:
Negative, I did vote for Trump over 2 years ago, but I'm no longer a supporter for a long list of reasons. So enough of pulling nonsense out of your butt of what I do or don't support. :thumbup:




Voting for trump was such an obviously bad choice , I don’t think anyone should be allowed to distance themselves from it. That shit needs to be owned .
  Tell ya what though , if you were to do a few 100 hrs of community service in a jewish community I could probably look past it .



No, Trump ran a great campaign on economic tariffs, bringing jobs back to the US, infrastructure investment, border protection, ending illegal immigration and bringing the troops back home.

It's not voters fault that US Presidents are not allowed to govern. The same issue occurred with Obama as well. Should Obama voters do community service at a Christian area?



Yeah. It is the voters fault. It’s such an egregious character flaw that you believed someone who has demonstrated for decades he is a liar and a cheat that it should go on your permanent record.

I wouldn’t hire someone who voted for trump just like I wouldn’t hire someone who has demonstrated they are stupid and untrustworthy. Trump voters are low class stupid morons.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (03/12/19 09:26 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: koods]
    #25869297 -

Trump has been a despicable con artist all of his life , I have a hard time believing any trump supporter with half a brain atcually believed trump could accomplish all the shit he was promising in a govt with a system of checks and balances .
  They saw a white supremecy  revolution on the horizon  .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: Psilynut2]
    #25869343 -

It is such a huge character flaw they should be shunned from society for a long time. They need to be punished.

You’re right most of them think his character flaws are great. They like the lying. They like the cheating. They wish they could get away with the same things. Either way they are terrible people.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (03/12/19 10:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: koods]
    #25869350 -

koods said:
qman said:
Psilynut2 said:
Quote:
Negative, I did vote for Trump over 2 years ago, but I'm no longer a supporter for a long list of reasons. So enough of pulling nonsense out of your butt of what I do or don't support. :thumbup:




Voting for trump was such an obviously bad choice , I don’t think anyone should be allowed to distance themselves from it. That shit needs to be owned .
  Tell ya what though , if you were to do a few 100 hrs of community service in a jewish community I could probably look past it .



No, Trump ran a great campaign on economic tariffs, bringing jobs back to the US, infrastructure investment, border protection, ending illegal immigration and bringing the troops back home.

It's not voters fault that US Presidents are not allowed to govern. The same issue occurred with Obama as well. Should Obama voters do community service at a Christian area?



Yeah. It is the voters fault. It’s such an egregious character flaw that you believed someone who has demonstrated for decades he is a liar and a cheat that it should go on your permanent record.

I wouldn’t hire someone who voted for trump just like I wouldn’t hire someone who has demonstrated they are stupid and untrustworthy. Trump voters are low class stupid morons.



Let's stay on topic, this thread is about Smollett, not Trump.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: qman]
    #25869366 -

Who gives a fuck about Smollett.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: qman]
    #25869377 -

Never enough Jussie.




--------------------


"Rape ... Is a... can of apples" -Fiery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: Thundermuscle75]
    #25869397 -

Is that him? I’ve never seen a picture. He’s hot.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jussie Smolletts arrested, charged with felony
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
XUL 2,411 92 04/02/19 08:48 AM
by tyrannicalrex
* MLK speaks -- deja vu
( 1 2 all )
PsiloKitten 2,523 36 11/01/03 06:53 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Nelson Mandela Speaks Out Against Bush Adamist 913 6 03/21/14 04:19 PM
by Luddite
* ad hominem attacks wingnutx 829 16 08/18/03 03:18 PM
by Edame
* A Patriot Speaks About The 'Patriot' Act Autonomous 1,198 10 09/24/03 05:59 PM
by Le_Canard
* Republican-funded Group Attacks Kerry's War Record
( 1 2 all )
fft2 2,606 20 08/07/04 01:15 PM
by Evolving
* Am I a racist
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ripple 6,489 92 01/08/03 01:09 PM
by Phluck
* Islamic leader hails Chechen attack Great_Satan 708 4 09/08/04 07:04 PM
by Tao

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
12,826 topic views. 3 members, 1 guests and 73 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.