Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleDirty Dave
Stranger

Loc: In your window
Re: Al Capone and 9/11 [Re: Asante]
    #25864676 - 03/10/19 04:17 AM (5 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

lavod said:
Al Capone died at home 7 years after being released from prison and when the RQ4(most likely candidate) hit the pentagon building on 9/11 125 people inside the pentagon were killed.... in this current reality.  Go ahead, look it up.  These mandela effects just keep on shocking.  I researched the pentagon strike extensively years ago as it's the biggest false flag smoking gun IMO and i even researched Al Capone more recently.  In the pre-affected reality Capone died in prison and no workers were killed inside the pentagon.  Oh mirror mirror on the wall, how has reality come to fall?  Or is it magic mirror now?  Hmm, must also be a recent change as 5 years ago it was still mirror mirror( https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18554923 I always check associations for poetry and actually remember doing so here).  I damn well know i'm not the only one who is affected.  Some MEs can be taken as possible faulty teaching(Eli Whitney) or mis-remembering.  But how can people deny re-membering these types ov anchor examples?  Dolly had fucking braces!

Our universe is a part of a multiverse of very many universes. There are very many instances of every possible thing in all of its guises.

This is entirely static.

Like a ray of light sparkling between the facets of a diamond, the consciousness process that is you bounces from one static "frame" of reality to the next, creating the illusion of fluid motion, while the only think happening is you blinking from moment to moment.

The house you wake up in is not the same instance of the house you went to bed in, and this goes for the instance of your body you are wearing, the friends you have and the history of the place you are at.

Usually you end up in the instance of the world where all is the same except for the choice you made - but chaos ensues that this isn't always so.

Vola, mandela effects.

:standingby:

Nice theory, but that is all that is. You write it like fact. Just like religion. Religion is based off fate, not hard evidence. This bother me.

--------------------
If your mouth ain’t bloody you’re not eating the ass right

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: Al Capone and 9/11 [Re: Dirty Dave]
    #25864897 - 03/10/19 08:01 AM (5 years, 20 days ago)

Missile defense system is made for missiles traveling 20x faster than airliners. The planes wouldn't have tripped missile defense unless someone re programmed it in real time to take out the planes which were not known targets either. It scans for missile launches not planes that are not traveling to their destination

--------------------
:whyyy:

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Al Capone and 9/11 [Re: bodhisatta]
    #25865384 - 03/10/19 11:51 AM (5 years, 19 days ago)

The pentagon is about 1/2 mile from the end of the runway at national airport. A commercial airliner flying within a couple hundred meters of the pentagon is something that happens about every 180 seconds.

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Al Capone and 9/11 [Re: koods]
    #25865401 - 03/10/19 11:58 AM (5 years, 19 days ago)

And that a plane couldn't hit the Pentagon. Its Bigger than a landing strip itself anyway

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Al Capone and 9/11 [Re: bodhisatta]
    #25865455 - 03/10/19 12:26 PM (5 years, 19 days ago)

It looks like a target from the air

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
    #25865577 - 03/10/19 01:20 PM (5 years, 19 days ago)

In case you have'nt noticed, the craft hit the façade which is a tiny target considering the parameters involved.  The alleged pilot Hani Hanjour, who continually flunked out ov flight schools due to his incompetence, had as much a chance ov getting that hit in a massive 757 as Koods has in hitting a pigeon with a snub nose 357 at 100 yards.  Based on witness testimony, physical evidence, simple reasoning, and the fact that 2 planes were missing at the time(2 out ov 7 early stage, high secrecy $60 million UAVs do not just go missing), i maintain that the pentagon was hit by an RQ4 global hawk UAV painted to resemble a commercial aircraft.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Al Capone and 9/11 [Re: lavod] * 1
    #25865648 - 03/10/19 01:38 PM (5 years, 19 days ago)

You flunk out of flight school because you don’t learn procedures, rules and regulations. Flying the plane isn’t the hard part. It’s pretty intuitive. Hitting a 75 foot tall, 1000 foot wide wall is easy.

Some kid stole a midsize commercial airliner a few months ago, flew it around Washington state, did acrobatic rolls and flips before flying it into a empty hillside to kill him self. He had never flown an airplane.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Loc: washington state Flag
    #25865663 - 03/10/19 01:43 PM (5 years, 19 days ago)

are you arguing because you are bored or you really and truly believe that a plane hit the pentagon and the governments official story is true?

--------------------
welcome to my world http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/326

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Al Capone and 9/11 [Re: sprinkles]
    #25865667 - 03/10/19 01:45 PM (5 years, 19 days ago)

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Al Capone and 9/11 [Re: Dirty Dave]
    #25865771 - 03/10/19 02:15 PM (5 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Dirty Dave said:
Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

lavod said:
Al Capone died at home 7 years after being released from prison and when the RQ4(most likely candidate) hit the pentagon building on 9/11 125 people inside the pentagon were killed.... in this current reality.  Go ahead, look it up.  These mandela effects just keep on shocking.  I researched the pentagon strike extensively years ago as it's the biggest false flag smoking gun IMO and i even researched Al Capone more recently.  In the pre-affected reality Capone died in prison and no workers were killed inside the pentagon.  Oh mirror mirror on the wall, how has reality come to fall?  Or is it magic mirror now?  Hmm, must also be a recent change as 5 years ago it was still mirror mirror( https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18554923 I always check associations for poetry and actually remember doing so here).  I damn well know i'm not the only one who is affected.  Some MEs can be taken as possible faulty teaching(Eli Whitney) or mis-remembering.  But how can people deny re-membering these types ov anchor examples?  Dolly had fucking braces!

Our universe is a part of a multiverse of very many universes. There are very many instances of every possible thing in all of its guises.

This is entirely static.

Like a ray of light sparkling between the facets of a diamond, the consciousness process that is you bounces from one static "frame" of reality to the next, creating the illusion of fluid motion, while the only think happening is you blinking from moment to moment.

The house you wake up in is not the same instance of the house you went to bed in, and this goes for the instance of your body you are wearing, the friends you have and the history of the place you are at.

Usually you end up in the instance of the world where all is the same except for the choice you made - but chaos ensues that this isn't always so.

Vola, mandela effects.

:standingby:

Nice theory, but that is all that is. You write it like fact. Just like religion. Religion is based off fate, not hard evidence. This bother me.

Of course. I write a suggestion and the reader is at liberty to embrace it or reject it.

Unlike science and religion, I do not stand to gain personally nor insist that my opinion is the gospel truth, for whatever i happen to consider Irrefutable EvidenceTM.

Its not, everything is inherently refutable, including so-called "absolute truth".

Because none of us knows ALL the rules governing the cosmos, each of us and science only have an internally consistent set of assumptions.
Thats actually science. It does not deal in absolute certainties.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlineviraldrome
 User Gallery

Loc: Parts Unknown
Re: Al Capone and 9/11 [Re: Asante] * 1
    #25865855 - 03/10/19 02:42 PM (5 years, 19 days ago)

Smithsonian was institute not institution but when you look it up it has been institution since the 1800s

Drug Enforcement Agency not Drug Enforcement Administration

Tom Cruise was wearing sunglasses when he did his underwear dance in Risky business like this

Now when you look at it its like this

Ed Mcmahon used to hand out giant checks as the head of publishers clearinghouse

Also Madonna's real name was Marie or Mary Louise Ciccone. Now her real birth name is Madonna? I thought she just called herself that to piss off the church

In my universe Rodney King said "Can't we all just get along".
Now its " can we all JUST get along? Can we get along?"

The lion no longer lays with the lamb in the bible, now it's the wolf lays with the lamb

Captain Kirk never says "beam me up Scotty"

They Live the John Carpenter movie was They Live! but literally no poster or vhs box or anything has the exclamation point. I searched once and thousands of people called it They Live! all over the internet, I'm clearly not the only one to remember it.

There are a lot of them. A-team is a great one, if someone asked me to describe it I would have said black with red stripe, in fact I was so sure of it I would have bet money on it. I was shocked to see a two tone van with a red stripe...

--------------------
Lysergamides I have tried so far: 1P-LSD, 1cP-LSD, ALD-52, AL-LAD, LSZ, ETH-LAD, MIPLA, EIPLA, 1cP-AL-LAD

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder