Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | | Last >
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: Psilynut2]
    #25862919 -

I never said that. Prove it through quote.

I'm 33.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: XUL]
    #25862939 -

“””””
Psilynut2 said:
So if you say , he’s never getting my vote again that doesn’t mean you voted for him before ?
You aren’t old enough to vote are you ?””””



You make a good point, however I think I failed to explain myself. I am sorry.

Let me rephrase:

If the republican party in whole moves to ban guns in any way, I will denounce them, even if I love other policies.

For instance, I am voting for Rick Saccone in PA, but I did not vote for Trump. I attempt to support the current administration through my local representatives.

I like Pat Toomey.

I like Ted Cruz.


--------------------




https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25045973/page/7/fpart/3/vc/1#25045973


Your right , you didn’t say that . I assumed that , and you didn’t want to answer me so I assumed I was correct  and your answer kinda supported my assumption .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #25862947 -

I think smollet is somewhat antisocial. I mean he even cried about it on TV. Does he even feel guilty?

He should apologize and I think people would cut him some slack.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: XUL]
    #25862968 -

Or he could not apologize and never admit he’s ever told a lie or done anything wrong , like that guy you never voted for . That shit pays .
  I think I felt the same way as you at first , but then I started to compare him to trump and now I’m kinda started to change my mind . Times are tough you gota get money however you can , can you really blame him for tryin?

Edited by Psilynut2 (03/09/19 11:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: Psilynut2] * 4
    #25862984 -

That seems insane to me. He was on a tv show. He was getting paid. He made a complete fool of himself. "Can you blame him for trying to get money?" What??? Maybe i missed something you said, but this is bizarre af logic to me. I'm very familiar with every detail of this story since it started. this is nonsense.


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: Locus]
    #25862999 -

Locus said:
That seems insane to me. He was on a tv show. He was getting paid. He made a complete fool of himself. "Can you blame him for trying to get money?" What??? Maybe i missed something you said, but this is bizarre af logic to me. I'm very familiar with every detail of this story since it started. this is nonsense.



Agreed.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: qman]
    #25863009 -

qman said:
Psilynut2 said:
Trump has made 9014 false or misleading claims since he took office . 22 per day this year . Just thought I would let y’all know since you hate liars so much .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/2019/03/04/president-trump-has-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/

You know , its funny to me to see people who support and like our  presidents lies be so offended  by lies from a random person we’ve never heard of .  Does  it have anything to do with skin color ? Is it because Smollett is not orange is that  why you guys are so mad ?



Misleading statements from a politician isn't a crime, while falsely reporting a hate crime to the police is a criminal act. It's really not that hard to see the distinction.



How many times has trump falsely accused people of crimes? He does it all the time. Remember the “Obama ordered illegal tapps on trump tower?”


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: koods]
    #25863039 -

koods said:
qman said:
Psilynut2 said:
Trump has made 9014 false or misleading claims since he took office . 22 per day this year . Just thought I would let y’all know since you hate liars so much .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/2019/03/04/president-trump-has-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/

You know , its funny to me to see people who support and like our  presidents lies be so offended  by lies from a random person we’ve never heard of .  Does  it have anything to do with skin color ? Is it because Smollett is not orange is that  why you guys are so mad ?



Misleading statements from a politician isn't a crime, while falsely reporting a hate crime to the police is a criminal act. It's really not that hard to see the distinction.



How many times has trump falsely accused people of crimes? He does it all the time. Remember the “Obama ordered illegal tapps on trump tower?”



Did he file false charges to the police?  No.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: qman]
    #25863071 -

He publicly demanded his justice department investigate. The only reason these issues weren’t investigated is because nobody in his cabinet follows his orders.

What about the millions of dollars spent by his election commission investigating the 3 million illegal voters he made up?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: Locus]
    #25863087 -

Quote:
That seems insane to me. He was on a tv show. He was getting paid. He made a complete fool of himself. "Can you blame him for trying to get money?" What??? Maybe i missed something you said, but this is bizarre af logic to me. I'm very familiar with every detail of this story since it started. this is nonsense.



Trump was born one of the richest assholes on earth and has been lying to be more rich or more famous his entire life . It’s the police who are making that accusation by the way . It not unusual for rich people to lie to become a little more rich at all .

Quote:
Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson said the actor initially faked a letter using racist and homophobic language. When that didn't get attention, Johnson said, Smollett paid two brothers $3,500 via personal check to stage the attack, because he was "dissatisfied with his salary.



https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc7chicago.com/amp/jussie-smollett-indicted-on-16-felony-counts-by-grand-jury/5177586/


--------------------


Edited by Psilynut2 (03/09/19 12:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: Psilynut2]
    #25863233 -

I wonder, does anyone have some statistics on the rate of false hate crime reports compared to the rate of false reports for other crimes.

Does the number of falsely reported hate crimes significantly differ from the average rate of false reports for crime in general; or is this just a manufactured controversy by those opposed to the concept of 'hate crimes' in general?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: Locus]
    #25864968 -

Locus said:
That seems insane to me. He was on a tv show. He was getting paid. He made a complete fool of himself. "Can you blame him for trying to get money?" What??? Maybe i missed something you said, but this is bizarre af logic to me. I'm very familiar with every detail of this story since it started. this is nonsense.



That seems insane to me. He was on a tv show. He was getting paid. He made a complete fool of himself. "Can you blame him for trying to get money?" He got elected President. What??? Maybe I missed something you said, but this is very bizarre logic to me.

I'M SORRY, I got mixed up who we were talking about.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: Brian Jones]
    #25865042 -

I would be willing to bet it has to do with the OP.

TDS


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #25865055 -

shivas.wisdom said:
I wonder, does anyone have some statistics on the rate of false hate crime reports compared to the rate of false reports for other crimes.

Does the number of falsely reported hate crimes significantly differ from the average rate of false reports for crime in general; or is this just a manufactured controversy by those opposed to the concept of 'hate crimes' in general?



What "manufactured controversy"?  The MSM fell in love with this "hate crime" because they can't control themselves when it comes to this nonsense. The MSM and liberals did it to themselves once again, please don't blame the sane people that question allegations without any evidence.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: qman] * 1
    #25865156 -

"please don't blame the sane people that question allegations without any evidence."


Is that not what I am doing? I am questioning allegations and asking for evidence.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but it appears that the controversy isn't solely around the specific actions of Jussie Smollett; instead, this specific instance of hate crime hoax is being used to illuminate a greater trend of fake hate crimes being commonly used as a weapon by liberals / Democrats.

Articles like Jussie Smollett's alleged hate crime hoax sheds light on similar phony accusations, and Opinion: Hate crime hoaxes fueled by dishonesty of liberals, media, and Hate crime hoaxes, like Jussie Smollett's alleged attack, are more common than you think appear to support this narrative as well.

Perhaps you can clarify whether you believe Jussie Smollett's case to be an outlier, or indicative of a common trend within reported hate crimes; and, should you believe the latter, do you have any statistics to support this allegation?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #25865284 -

Brian Jones said:
Locus said:
That seems insane to me. He was on a tv show. He was getting paid. He made a complete fool of himself. "Can you blame him for trying to get money?" What??? Maybe i missed something you said, but this is bizarre af logic to me. I'm very familiar with every detail of this story since it started. this is nonsense.



That seems insane to me. He was on a tv show. He was getting paid. He made a complete fool of himself. "Can you blame him for trying to get money?" He got elected President. What??? Maybe I missed something you said, but this is very bizarre logic to me.

I'M SORRY, I got mixed up who we were talking about.



Lol. Trump plays the victim EVERY FUCKING DAY.



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: koods] * 1
    #25865290 -

"No worse than trump" is a pretty low bar to set.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: ballsalsa]
    #25865400 -

ballsalsa said:
"No worse than trump" is a pretty low bar to set.



TDS in a nutshell.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: qman] * 2
    #25865542 -

Quote:
qman said :


What "manufactured controversy"?  The MSM fell in love with this "hate crime" because they can't control themselves when it comes to this nonsense. The MSM and liberals did it to themselves once again, please don't blame the sane people that question allegations without any evidence.



The chances of his story being false were extremely low . The notion he should have been immediately questioned and considered a liar is ridiculous . He had a few scrapes and bruises on his head , he had roughly the same amount of evidence as George Zimmerman that he had been attacked .

Quote:
It’s simple statistics: The chance of a hate crime being real is exponentially higher—99.8% vs. 0.2%, according to Levin’s data—than it being a hoax.



https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/1551186/jussie-smollett-proves-why-we-should-take-hate-crimes-more-seriously/amp/


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jussie Smollett speaks out for the first time since racist and homophobic "attack" [Re: Psilynut2]
    #25866538 -

heres some real "hate crimes" from this week.


black tranny pepper sprays 11 white people and assaults several with the threat of a knife. suspect asks "are you white" before the assault.
https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/03/09/manhattan-harlem-pepper-spray-attack/


black man robs a store duct tapes the worker and sets him on fire.



black man shoots a service dog belonging to a woman getting chemo treatment



black man robs girl scouts for $600
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/03/07/girl-scout-cookie-stand-robbed-over-600-buyer-seattle-police/3089960002/


black student body slams his teacher



black man paid by the cops as a "crime interrupter"(restorative justice) strangles and rapes a woman




black dude really hated his girlfriend.



couple of tha fellas shoot white security guard. thats after they robbed the vans full of camera equipment.


--------------------
🅃 🄴 🄰 🄼    🄲 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶 🅆 🅁 🄰 🄿

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jussie Smolletts arrested, charged with felony
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
XUL 2,411 92 04/02/19 08:48 AM
by tyrannicalrex
* MLK speaks -- deja vu
( 1 2 all )
PsiloKitten 2,523 36 11/01/03 06:53 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Nelson Mandela Speaks Out Against Bush Adamist 913 6 03/21/14 04:19 PM
by Luddite
* ad hominem attacks wingnutx 829 16 08/18/03 03:18 PM
by Edame
* A Patriot Speaks About The 'Patriot' Act Autonomous 1,198 10 09/24/03 05:59 PM
by Le_Canard
* Republican-funded Group Attacks Kerry's War Record
( 1 2 all )
fft2 2,646 20 08/07/04 01:15 PM
by Evolving
* Am I a racist
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ripple 6,489 92 01/08/03 01:09 PM
by Phluck
* Islamic leader hails Chechen attack Great_Satan 708 4 09/08/04 07:04 PM
by Tao

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
12,826 topic views. 2 members, 5 guests and 15 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.