Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25865143 -

I'll stick to my 2 hits of L and a box of whip it's. That's all I need.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25865153 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
bodhisatta said:
:facepalm:




You can't facepalm a deadhead with kids and money who has connects to liquid acid who's about to rent a house so he can take 10,000 mics of acid

Don't you know the rules, bra???



I think they made me mod of TPE because this stuff needed more facepalms. Besides what's the point of making the thread before you do the deed other than to look cool bolster and brag about doing something that noobs would inevitably magnetize to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: bodhisatta]
    #25865157 -

He also claims he does this every year, not that this is the first time...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: nube424]
    #25865169 -

I wonder what Jerry Garcia would think of all the over blown stuff surrounding his life like this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: nube424]
    #25865170 -

This guy soubds like chinacat IMHO

RIP chinacat..i don't mean to disrespect the dead


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25865180 -

I like hearing all the BS stories surrounding L and the grateful dead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: bodhisatta]
    #25865199 -

Like the greatful dead invented L

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: nube424]
    #25865241 -

When did chinacat die?

I thought he went off and became a psychologist or something.

As for taking 10000 mics, the aliens dont let you return to earth fully when you go that high..

Edited by feevers (03/10/19 11:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: feevers]
    #25865250 -

I thought chinacat was dead. If not, my bad, if so, RIP


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #25865301 -

I don’t believe this guy, obvious troll. I don’t believe that you could find 4 people who would do that repeatedly year after year especially into old age. Sorry if OP is a well known member here, and I may be totally wrong. But I just don’t get the feeling what I’m reading is true.

Or it’s a major exaggeration- like they’re gonna go eat a few hits each or maybe even ten strips or something, but the OP is either bored or a compulsive liar and crafted this heady tale of the traditions of lot kid royalty.

OP be careful out there. If you really are eating that much LSD, I hope you’re unemployed or on the start of at least a two month sabbatical :lol: sounds downright terrifying to me and I don’t think I’d ever recover, if I even survived a massive overdose like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: mendocino_beano]
    #25865313 -

Yea he's been around here awhile... Idk tho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: nube424]
    #25865327 -

It says registered October of last year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: mendocino_beano]
    #25865344 -

Oh ur right... I thought I've seen hum b4 that... maybe a similar avatar to someone else.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: nube424]
    #25865441 -

Such a long detailed write up to be so wonky. The likely hood of 4 people going all in on that same dose from what he said is absurd, I hate to discredit someone if they really were goin out to have a mind ripping experience with their buds, but the numbers seem absurd. Someones acid math could simply be wrong but 2 vials x 4 people isnt happening It should stand as a fail model for something that was untrue and not convincable, or in your sinceriety very dangerous and down right not worth it. Who would want to have to even concieve thought of recovering from something like that with one female sitter supposedly present but not present. Take me down to the facepalm city where the hipsters troll wooks and their blanket ends up with shit.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: Grungeman17] * 2
    #25865524 -

Take me down to the facepalm city where the grass is in da couch and the girls are pretty!!!


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25865638 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
It's funny how OP could be much safer and trip harder and have a more significant trip if he just dosed a high dose of ayahuasca or oral dmt

But noooo he needs 10,000 mics of acid :rolleyes:



I've found with oral dmt that once you get into the higher doses there's about a 50/50 chance of purging before you get the full effects and it ends up not being as strong as a lower dose where you didn't purge so quickly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: Tstone]
    #25865842 -

Are you taking it all at once or throughout the time yall are there?


--------------------
Hunters save your exotic prints to trade! https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25617539:shroomeryhead:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: Nimph]
    #25865870 -

It sounded like 2 day prep, take it all at once and 4 day recovery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: Kwyjibo]
    #25865898 -

Kwyjibo said:
Bill_Oreilly said:
It's funny how OP could be much safer and trip harder and have a more significant trip if he just dosed a high dose of ayahuasca or oral dmt

But noooo he needs 10,000 mics of acid :rolleyes:



I've found with oral dmt that once you get into the higher doses there's about a 50/50 chance of purging before you get the full effects and it ends up not being as strong as a lower dose where you didn't purge so quickly.




My one and only time I did like 350mg harmaline and 115 dmt. I puked right as I noticed everything get brighter. Then I puked even more, all bile, just choking on myself gagging. It was horrible. But what followed was one of the most intense psychedelic experiences I ever had.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time for annual 10,000ug adventure [Re: nube424]
    #25865916 -

Can your brain even absorb all that? Like theres gotta be a physical limit.


--------------------
Hunters save your exotic prints to trade! https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25617539:shroomeryhead:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Best Adventures on Shrooms ShroomRunner 4,924 17 11/07/05 02:07 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* Re: colorado otto i love ta get blotto 875 2 04/06/01 03:38 PM
by tripinco
* To make the trip an adventure WonderlandsTrip 1,732 19 05/01/04 09:43 AM
by McKennaFan200
* Planning a big adventure danlennon3 910 9 11/20/04 02:30 AM
by hairyhaggler
* Top 10 favorite things to do dogearedpage 747 7 01/27/05 08:47 PM
by benson7
* The 10 gram challenge..
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Tyrone_C 11,936 66 12/03/16 06:11 AM
by acidninja
* 10 grams of shrooms dosage, have you taken it?
( 1 2 3 all )
felix4life 19,796 55 05/02/18 05:35 AM
by SonicTitan
* 10 grams of hawaiian mushrooms (wet) + 20grams of mexicans (wet) MegaShadow 3,082 13 12/15/04 03:36 PM
by runnerup

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
6,232 topic views. 2 members, 17 guests and 68 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.