Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
kit Stalling
    #25640946 -
Log in to view attachment

Test

title edited
3.  Spores of active species are sold for microscopy use only so mycologists can ID mushrooms. Cultivation supplies are for legitimate legal growing. If you're going to misuse them to grow a controlled substance, keep it to yourself.  Any post which mentions 'such and such' vendor, will be deleted and you'll receive an official warning. No one needs to know where you got your spores, kit, or other supplies.

Edited by bodhisatta (11/26/18 06:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mushroomkit.ca Stalling [Re: k3llcor1]
    #25640948 -
Log in to view attachment

I know.
I know.
I shouldnt have bought a kit, but I did. Before I realized what I was getting into and now that I've done reading and joined this site I see it was like going to a fast food joint looking for an amazing meal.
That being said, I still have to try to make my kit work and make it not a complete waste.

I'm at the point where I had 12 beautiful looking mushrooms grow. Golden Teachers, The first 3 were huge and the next 9 were a decent size. They all grew from one corner of my box/bag. I have proably another 60-80 pins all coming through the outer edge of the box but nothing in the middle. The ones that have pinned, havent grown much in the last week. They still look healthy, just not growing.
I'm hoping there is some helpful advice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mushroomkit.ca Stalling [Re: k3llcor1]
    #25640967 -

Post pictures directly to the site


--------------------
Helpful Threads

The Shroomery Store

Tormato's Q&A Thread Post Questions Here or PM me!

"Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip it's been." ~ Grateful Dead

Before you start...Do you have a Pressure Cooker and a Dehydrator? I highly recommend getting both!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* HomeStead Book EZ Gro Mushroomkit MajicMandala 5,232 15 04/13/07 12:10 AM
by A3eyedfish
* Complete Professional Growing Tek
( 1 2 3 all )
bluhoney 24,235 43 04/15/24 03:10 PM
by stasis
* Why do my cakes always stall once birthed? psillyguy 1,454 13 08/23/04 10:40 PM
by Anonymous
* what causes jars to stall? tomatofarmer 4,934 8 02/08/02 10:06 AM
by tomatofarmer
* Naked In the shower stall SixTango 1,813 7 06/24/02 06:13 AM
by SixTango
* Stalled cakes. Joshua 1,752 5 12/20/01 02:16 PM
by Tannis
* Are they stalled
( 1 2 all )
BladeLSD 1,507 28 02/06/03 07:39 AM
by G a n j a
* Fast colonization, but now it's stalling tomekk 1,338 19 09/23/04 01:53 PM
by tomekk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
155 topic views. 13 members, 150 guests and 220 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.