Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: First Time PE Grow [Re: MisterKush]
    #25581781 -

Seems counterintuitive to "healthy culture"... whatever works for you lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time PE Grow [Re: Caps McGee]
    #25589724 -

Understood, but it's going on 3 weeks now if it hasn't already been about that long (haven't kept that much track, just know its been a good while) and nothing has happened yet for a 2nd flush. Just thought maybe some stimulation would help

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time PE Grow [Re: MisterKush]
    #25590906 -

:shrug: I'd just continue to provide optimal conditions, and practice the virtuous "patience"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time PE Grow [Re: MisterKush]
    #25591019 -

MisterKush said:
Understood, but it's going on 3 weeks now if it hasn't already been about that long (haven't kept that much track, just know its been a good while) and nothing has happened yet for a 2nd flush. Just thought maybe some stimulation would help



Patience.
Get some other projects going so that you can "forget" about this one.
Maybe one day you'll be checking on your new stuff,when you look over and realize that the old box has finally flushed out.:awesomenod:
Plus,this way,if 2nd flush never comes,you'll have a backup plan in action.


--------------------


BRF to bulk/Cakes as spawn

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time PE Grow [Re: mushroomnate]
    #25592025 -

:snoopyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time PE Grow [Re: Caps McGee]
    #25594835 -

Yeah, that's what I had done. Checked the old ones last night and they were growing trich. So I threw them out and the newest one is almost done colonizing. Am I able to cut off a section of the new one and add it to some substrate of the same in different tubs? Will the myc grow?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time PE Grow [Re: MisterKush]
    #25594904 -

Amazing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time PE Grow [Re: Jakethatripper]
    #25596622 -

No, clone a fruit or start fresh... problem is that you spawn in open air and the substrate now has germinating contaminants:  unlikely the mycelium fully colonizes and fruits before these contaminant cultures could spread enough to kill the tub

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time PE Grow [Re: Caps McGee]
    #25605436 -

Okay, well I really don't understand why I got trich before getting any type of 2nd flush. Anyway, I can see knots and tiny little white dots(probably pins) showing up on top and sides of my substrate in the new tub. This tub already looks a lot healthier and the substrate is better looking and not so matted this time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time PE Grow [Re: MisterKush]
    #25623067 -

So my newest PE bulk that just started popping out pins has the tiniest bit of trich litterally on one or 2 pins on the one corner of the tub. Does that mean the whole tub needs tossed? Fucking joke it was fine all the way up until I get pins like wtf?? pisses me the fuck off, so obviously there are trich spores in the growing vicinity, so I sprayed the fuck out of my room with lysol mold and mildew today hoping it won't spread even more....wtf do i do

When I saw this I gently took a exacto knife nd lifted up the green spots and took them and flushed them, but my substrate must be really fucking dry or something because when I touched the surface with the exacto my substrate just started crumbling like dirt. It's coco coir.

Also, the majority of the pins, especially the ones that are actually growing now are on the exact opposite side of where I found this shit.

Edited by MisterKush (11/18/18 11:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time PE Grow [Re: MisterKush]
    #25623108 -

On the fruits? Thats not good. I would remove them atleast.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time PE Grow [Re: nube424]
    #25623155 -

Are you sure it's trich? Being on the fruits themselves indicates a weakened immune system, probably bacterial AF as well

The crumbling is typical of extensive contamination IME

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time PE Grow [Re: Caps McGee]
    #25623161 -

was just fuzzy green bud on the top of one or two tiny white pins, practically knots. Every time I come into this room I have to sneeze, it's something and it needs to be taken care of immediately. I've sprayed the fuck out of this room, floors and walls A/C. Space Heater, everything.

Edited by MisterKush (11/18/18 12:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time PE Grow [Re: MisterKush]
    #25623163 -

Pictures?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time PE Grow [Re: Caps McGee]
    #25623164 -

No pic of the green shit cause I removed it. It was the smallest shit. Ill take a pic quick of the tub anyway.

Here:


top left is where the green shit was, was literally size of the pin itself, tiny. You can sort of see where I messed with the coir and it crumbled a bit.

Edited by MisterKush (11/18/18 12:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time PE Grow [Re: MisterKush]
    #25623895 -

The bottom left corner looks suspect as well. And the cake as a whole looks rather dry.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time PE Grow [Re: Elderlyone]
    #25623924 -

Does look dry, and sickly... :goodluck:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time PE Grow [Re: Caps McGee]
    #25624095 -

So what am I supposed to do? I never sprayed it this time because last time caps said not until after first flush. The when I sprayed it people said it looked matted so wtf am I supposed to do? Can I do anything right?

If it's sick is that going to make the fruits bad? I have no idea whether or not this tub i even safe or not anymore. I took every single little precaution before and also during this whole project.

I don't want to eat a fruit that pops out in a couple of days and die or get deathly ill or some dumb shit.

Edited by MisterKush (11/19/18 08:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time PE Grow [Re: MisterKush]
    #25625230 -

Anybody got any advice?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time PE Grow [Re: MisterKush]
    #25626714 -

literally thinking of cutting the giant substrate in half and keeping the good half and placing it in a SGFC and see where it goes. What do you think, Caps?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How to get rid of sources of contamination?
( 1 2 all )
LukeTheDuke187 1,876 26 07/28/21 10:54 AM
by LukeTheDuke187
* Re: don't throw out those contaminated jars... JoHnNySc 10,997 9 12/13/99 10:21 PM
by Psilowarrior
* Contam Experiment. SakTheSac 920 4 10/30/02 06:14 AM
by LSAuser
* gggrrrrrr...contam syringe
( 1 2 all )
GreyMatter 3,551 31 07/02/02 11:36 AM
by Anonymous
* Possible way around contaminated shrooms?
( 1 2 all )
Juggles 9,969 20 06/23/01 05:01 AM
by madscientist
* Does contamination truly mean the end? paranoid2 1,296 7 06/22/02 10:46 AM
by paranoid2
* first signs of contams are when? Shiznitz 1,387 2 06/20/01 10:28 AM
by jonnyshaggs420
* Contamination myth can someone clear up my doubts! FredMeyer420 1,521 7 07/22/02 08:37 AM
by pleezr

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
6,910 topic views. 18 members, 51 guests and 167 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.