Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Re: Trump to end anchor babies through an executive order [Re: qman]
    #25586685 -

Trump is a moron, but he is probably smarter than his followers, which explains why they think he is smart. Let's not forget that trump supporters are the least educated voters in America.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump to end anchor babies through an executive order [Re: qman] * 1
    #25586696 -

qman said:
christopera said:
The sad thing about Trump's authoritarian behavior is that the man is too dumb to realize he's doing it. It accidental. Astonishing, really.



Yep, one big accident, keep fooling yourself to protect that ego.



You mean my ego whereby I made a fortune from a small (and farcical) loan of just one million dollars?

This is the kind of lies the guy tells. I bet his uncle is an astronaut too.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump to end anchor babies through an executive order [Re: christopera] * 2
    #25586720 -

I interpreted qmans response as agreeing with you that trump is a moron con artist but that he disagrees that he's as dumb as he acts or that it's an accident. He is dumb as rocks, but I also think he plays it up both to pander to his base (they hate intellectualism) and to give himself plausible deniability.

Edit: And his uncle may not be an astronaut, but he is a nuclear physicist. "He knows nuclear." Google that famouse quote if you like reading gibberish.

Edited by krypto2000 (11/02/18 12:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump to end anchor babies through an executive order [Re: krypto2000]
    #25586736 -

I don't know, I think he is able to play it up a bit, but he also claims to be the smartest person ever with a 12" IQ. It's not the type of language that people who are self aware use.

Trump also doesn't know what digital is. He's big into steam, which is just a form of hot air if you think about it.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump to end anchor babies through an executive order [Re: krypto2000]
    #25586756 -

krypto2000 said:
I interpreted qmans response as agreeing with you that trump is a moron con artist but that he disagrees that he's as dumb as he acts or that it's an accident. He is dumb as rocks, but I also think he plays it up both to pander to his base (they hate intellectualism) and to give himself plausible deniability.

Edit: And his uncle may not be an astronaut, but he is a nuclear physicist. "He knows nuclear." Google that famouse quote if you like reading gibberish.



Trump knows how to market himself and play the public very well, that's a skill.

Most people don't like the fashion in which he does it, but that doesn't mean he's not highly effective.

Does he troll a large percentage of the time?  Yes, but that doesn't mean he's stupid. 

It's about being intellectually honest, Trump isn't a stupid man regardless of his child like behavior.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump to end anchor babies through an executive order [Re: qman]
    #25586778 -

It's just a shame that his amazing intelligence was wasted on a career as a reality TV star. He should have done something more for the world.

He has so much wealth and intelligence he could have really helped some people.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump to end anchor babies through an executive order [Re: christopera]
    #25586798 -

christopera said:
It's just a shame that his amazing intelligence was wasted on a career as a reality TV star. He should have done something more for the world.

He has so much wealth and intelligence he could have really helped some people.



Don't sell him short, he did try to help them with his casinos, steaks, airline, football league, pageants and university.

He helped them on their way to bankruptcy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump to end anchor babies through an executive order [Re: christopera]
    #25586801 -

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic now. So much wealth and intelligence? By all indications trump has a negative net worth and you were just saying how he's dumb. I do think he's dumb, but then I also think the average person is as well, he's just smart enough (with his money and advisors) to command the bottom ~30% of the country, plus he's really loud.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump to end anchor babies through an executive order [Re: qman] * 1
    #25586830 -

qman said:
krypto2000 said:
I interpreted qmans response as agreeing with you that trump is a moron con artist but that he disagrees that he's as dumb as he acts or that it's an accident. He is dumb as rocks, but I also think he plays it up both to pander to his base (they hate intellectualism) and to give himself plausible deniability.

Edit: And his uncle may not be an astronaut, but he is a nuclear physicist. "He knows nuclear." Google that famouse quote if you like reading gibberish.



Trump knows how to market himself and play the public very well, that's a skill.

Most people don't like the fashion in which he does it, but that doesn't mean he's not highly effective.

Does he troll a large percentage of the time?  Yes, but that doesn't mean he's stupid. 

It's about being intellectually honest, Trump isn't a stupid man regardless of his child like behavior.



Yes it’s a skill. Playing basketball is a skill and I’m gonna guess you don’t think the average basketball player is very bright, if you know what I mean. Am I right? Wink wink nudge nudge.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (11/02/18 01:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump to end anchor babies through an executive order [Re: krypto2000]
    #25586885 -

krypto2000 said:
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic now. So much wealth and intelligence? By all indications trump has a negative net worth and you were just saying how he's dumb. I do think he's dumb, but then I also think the average person is as well, he's just smart enough (with his money and advisors) to command the bottom ~30% of the country, plus he's really loud.



Totally being sarcastic. It makes me wonder, if Trump is as rich and as smart as many think, he should have figured out how to do some good. Right?

Trump is the typical bosses son. Totally full of shit, earned none of what he has, but is willing to act like he did. His successes are greater indicators to the decline of American society than they are of his admirable qualities, which as far as I can tell he's a lying, cheating, simpleton with enough riches to pretend otherwise.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Edited by christopera (11/02/18 01:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump to end anchor babies through an executive order [Re: christopera]
    #25586999 -

Born on third base, thinks he hit a home run


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump to end anchor babies through an executive order [Re: koods]
    #25587049 -

koods said:
qman said:
krypto2000 said:
I interpreted qmans response as agreeing with you that trump is a moron con artist but that he disagrees that he's as dumb as he acts or that it's an accident. He is dumb as rocks, but I also think he plays it up both to pander to his base (they hate intellectualism) and to give himself plausible deniability.

Edit: And his uncle may not be an astronaut, but he is a nuclear physicist. "He knows nuclear." Google that famouse quote if you like reading gibberish.



Trump knows how to market himself and play the public very well, that's a skill.

Most people don't like the fashion in which he does it, but that doesn't mean he's not highly effective.

Does he troll a large percentage of the time?  Yes, but that doesn't mean he's stupid. 

It's about being intellectually honest, Trump isn't a stupid man regardless of his child like behavior.



Yes it’s a skill. Playing basketball is a skill and I’m gonna guess you don’t think the average basketball player is very bright, if you know what I mean. Am I right? Wink wink nudge nudge.



Trump has tens of millions of hardcore supporters that are extremely loyal, almost like a religious devotion, that's a much different skill set than athletics.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump to end anchor babies through an executive order [Re: qman] * 1
    #25587079 -

We both agree he’s a cult leader for the half of the country that is below average intelligence


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (11/02/18 03:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump to end anchor babies through an executive order [Re: qman] * 1
    #25587168 -

qman said:
koods said:
qman said:
krypto2000 said:
I interpreted qmans response as agreeing with you that trump is a moron con artist but that he disagrees that he's as dumb as he acts or that it's an accident. He is dumb as rocks, but I also think he plays it up both to pander to his base (they hate intellectualism) and to give himself plausible deniability.

Edit: And his uncle may not be an astronaut, but he is a nuclear physicist. "He knows nuclear." Google that famouse quote if you like reading gibberish.



Trump knows how to market himself and play the public very well, that's a skill.

Most people don't like the fashion in which he does it, but that doesn't mean he's not highly effective.

Does he troll a large percentage of the time?  Yes, but that doesn't mean he's stupid. 

It's about being intellectually honest, Trump isn't a stupid man regardless of his child like behavior.



Yes it’s a skill. Playing basketball is a skill and I’m gonna guess you don’t think the average basketball player is very bright, if you know what I mean. Am I right? Wink wink nudge nudge.



Trump has tens of millions of hardcore supporters that are extremely loyal, almost like a religious devotion, that's a much different skill set than athletics.



Just like religious devotees, his followers are illiterate and poor.  :shrug:  Middle class folks with educations and good jobs typically despise Trump.  It’s easy to gain followers when they’re stupid and just scraping by and you convince them the boogie man is responsible for their lot in life.  :shrug::shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump to end anchor babies through an executive order [Re: Mycolorado] * 1
    #25587204 -

If it's so easy, others would have done it before him.

Like it or not, Trump has a special presence about him. He knows how to manipulate the public and his followers with his tactics.

Making generalization that 'only uneducated retards" voted for Trump is a very silly notion.

I personally know many highly educated wealthy people that voted for Trump, in fact the town I live in which is very affluent and highly educated had more Trump votes than Clinton, that's the same for the surrounding towns in my area. :shrug: Only the poor uneducated areas had Trump losing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump to end anchor babies through an executive order [Re: Mycolorado]
    #25587219 -

I do not think that is true, you may be surprised. I'm a text book hippie largely, as are most of my friends. My parents are middle class and college educated. About half of my friends support Trump, or at least voted for him (I suspect they may not still support him now so much) and my parents adimantly follow him.

I wouldn't say my friends are bright, nor are my parents, but they are of average intelligence. By all accounts they are your typical urban progressive on the outset, they're well capable. They are not ignorant country bumpkins who dropped out of 9th grade.

The reason they voted for Trump imo? They are ignorant/uninformed and they do not like Hillary. Or to put it another way they are just politically minded enough to know that Hillary is corrupt yet all they know about Trump is that he's a "wealthy" businessman who was on the apprentice. Throw in fox news indoctrination for my parents and that gives you what I believe is a pretty full picture. They like what they hear and instead of doing research to inform themselves they choose to, for some reason, believe him at face value.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump to end anchor babies through an executive order [Re: qman]
    #25587284 -

qman said:
If it's so easy, others would have done it before him.

Like it or not, Trump has a special presence about him. He knows how to manipulate the public and his followers with his tactics..



There is a quality that trump has that is very special: the completelack of any shame. To do the things trump does requires a lack of conscience and total amorality. Trump is a narcissist and sociopath.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump to end anchor babies through an executive order [Re: krypto2000]
    #25587536 -

q man said:
Like it or not, Trump has a special presence about him. He knows how to manipulate the public and his followers with his tactics.

Making generalization that 'only uneducated retards" voted for Trump is a very silly notion.



True and fair. 

q man said:I personally know many highly educated wealthy people that voted for Trump, in fact the town I live in which is very affluent and highly educated had more Trump votes than Clinton, that's the same for the surrounding towns in my area. :shrug: Only the poor uneducated areas had Trump losing.



Of course wealthy people voted for Trump.  Also, Republicans were gonna vote Republican as people typically vote along party lines, and for some reason that point never comes up, which is weird. 


Quote:
krypto2000 said:
The reason they voted for Trump imo? They are ignorant/uninformed and they do not like Hillary. Or to put it another way they are just politically minded enough to know that Hillary is corrupt yet all they know about Trump is that he's a "wealthy" businessman who was on the apprentice. Throw in fox news indoctrination for my parents and that gives you what I believe is a pretty full picture. They like what they hear and instead of doing research to inform themselves they choose to, for some reason, believe him at face value.



I would agree with this.  Per the taking someone at face value...I read an article that said older people are worse than younger at telling the difference between opinion and fact.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump to end crack babies by executive order.... starfire_xes 162 8 11/03/18 03:30 PM
by VroomerMcZoomers
* Mojahedin and leftists executed in Iran Great_Satan 1,213 9 09/13/04 07:33 PM
by Phred
* The New World Order elite has big plans for Arnold
( 1 2 all )
ekomstop 3,412 33 09/21/04 12:40 PM
by afoaf
* Saddam's parades of dead babies exposed as charade
( 1 2 all )
Great_Satan 3,638 23 11/15/04 02:49 AM
by Aldous
* Saddam expected to be executed
( 1 2 all )
ekomstop 3,204 20 09/29/04 04:52 PM
by Divided_Sky
* More Bush double-speak on following orders Swami 776 15 03/24/03 03:08 AM
by Phred
* English Translation of Speech Before Berg Execution germin8tionn8ion 543 1 05/12/04 07:18 PM
by DieCommie
* Bush calls for Hussein's execution
( 1 2 3 all )
carbonhoots 4,123 43 12/20/03 02:14 PM
by DoctorJ

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
1,152 topic views. 4 members, 0 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.