Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

Limitlessness
    #2549865 - 04/12/04 03:02 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

*post just up and disappeared*

Edited by Anonymous (04/12/04 03:26 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: Limitlessness [Re: ]
    #2549875 - 04/12/04 03:06 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

This is the first evidence for the full-of-shit-ness of that site:

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Anonymous

Re: Limitlessness [Re: Sclorch]
    #2549942 - 04/12/04 03:25 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

:lol: :lol: arite i will delete it

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #2549970 - 04/12/04 03:31 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Um, didn't really read the whole thing or get into it, but it didn't appear at first glance to say anything that I wanted to delve into.

Why did you share that link, Kottonmouth?

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Anonymous

Re: Limitlessness [Re: Frog]
    #2550053 - 04/12/04 03:54 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

because we are limitless. Plus i thought it was another nice perspective on how we are all powerful spiritual beings

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #2550148 - 04/12/04 04:28 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I agree that we are limitless. I'll take another look at it tomorrow. Maybe I'm just getting to tired to look at serious stuff right now. Thanks for the link!

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineAkashar
Stranger
    #2551219 - 04/12/04 02:16 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for the link to Limitlessness.com. I don't know why you removed it from just one person's comment. How about standing in your own power there! Its great to see spiritual stuff out there that isn't full of religion, dogma, and the belief in right and wrong. Very anti-establishment, stand in your own power, follow your heart, stuff. Very shroomy if you ask me!

Here are the samples from the front page.

Messiah Seed 32
Love Your Self]

?I choose to give love to my Self, knowing that in doing
so I will radiate that love into the world.?

Messiah, when you are standing at a crossroads in your life, realize that the greatest block that you can put in front of your Self is the idea that there is a ?right? choice. The idea of right and wrong has long been a foundation of existence in your reality and, therefore, there is much that you may find needs to be unwoven to let go of this belief. It permeates all things.

When you are making a decision, use the opportunity to observe the origin of the thoughts that you have. Are you listening to your heart? Are you listening to society, your parents or friends? Are you listening to your own internal concept of right and wrong? Are you listening to what you believe would make you a ?good? person? Are you looking to fulfill the needs of others and ignoring your own needs? Know what informs your decisions. Know what forms your decisions.

Learning to observe your mind, whilst you are standing on the point of freewill, will teach you much about the psychological baggage that you carry. It is to come to see the filters through which you are creating your reality.

Realize that only when you give your Self love first can you truly radiate love. Only then can you fully create space for others to fill themselves with love. Make your choices from your heart, without fear that this is selfish. The love of the Universe is bountiful and your heart is of that love. At times, it will ask you to stand in front of others to fill its own cup and, at other times, it will ask you to act with total altruism. Trust that whatever it tells you is best and for the benefit of all, even when it tells you to put your Self before others. Realize that love for Self is the foundation of love for all. See the perspective from which love for Self builds love for all; and, conversely, how love for all can be used as a denial of love for Self. Love for all, without love for Self, is running; running from what you feel your Self to be, no matter how noble it feels. All freeing choices start with love for the Self.

Messiah Seed 10
No Thing Separates You from Joy

?I choose to live in joy.?

Messiah, know that the understanding of no one thing is necessary for joy. If you are feeling either joy or fear, then you are engaging your path. Understanding of how you are on your path is not required to experience the joy of your path. In life there is the constant choice of joy or fear. To manifest the choice for joy is to decide, with all your being, that you are ready for and deserve to feel joy. Everything before you on the plate of your life is there for a reason. Do not doubt this, for to do so is to live in a reality where you believe there are mistakes. There are no mistakes. If there is a morsel of food on the plate of your life that you do not like, eat it to find out why it is there and you will move beyond it. In this way you will make room for something new.

Know that there is nothing, no thing, more important or more spiritual than being in your joy. There is no spiritual ideal; no spiritual truth; no spiritual goal that requires you to sacrifice your joy.

To enter your joy you must put down your ideas of shame, guilt and original sin. You must put down your feelings of need for salvation, redemption and forgiveness. Know that no one died for your sins because there were no sins to die for. The Cross is but a symbol of the shame and guilt that humanity still carries. The Cross is something that each of you must put down of your own accord. To see Christ on the Cross is to see your Self as deserving of, or desiring of, crucifixion.

Do not do anything from an idea of it being for a ?higher purpose?. Do it because you feel to, because you want to. Then, and only then, will you be radiating the fulfillment of your soul purpose. Only then will you be living the legacy spoken of by the great spiritual masters, such as Jesus Christ, Buddha, Sri Krishna, and Lao-Tzu. If salvation exists, then it is the realization of joy and not death. You do not need to die. You do not need to be ?saved?. You need to live. Live in joy.

Messiah Seed 24
Give Your Self Time

?I choose to give my Self as much time as
I need to make any decision.?

Messiah, realize that the greatest gift you can give your Self, when you are in difficulty with any decision, is time. If you have not come to a clear decision then do not proceed. If there appear to be time pressures on a situation, understand that you are the one creating them, and deselect them. Will your Self the time you need to make any decision. Know that time is a construct which the Universe uses to describe your state of being to you. Lack of time is a feeling: It is a feeling of lack.

Realize that to allow your Self time is to acknowledge and honor your Self. To make a decision in haste is to then live in fear that the decision was made incorrectly. This fear will affect the outcome. Do not, therefore, make decisions until you have reached a point in your Self where you feel confident in your decision. To have confidence in your decision is to lead your Self to the desired outcome with confidence. To not grant your Self the time you need is a form of giving away your power. At its root is the idea that you are in a system that has the right to dictate your actions to you. It is to believe that there is a force that you must defer to in making your decisions, even when you do not feel ready.

In the moment where you allow your Self time, feel that the answer to your decision will be revealed to you. Feel the answer ahead of you, moving towards you. Know that in just giving your Self the time, and therefore space, to make the decision, you will instantly give your Self the clarity that you seek. This is a form of allowance. Allow your Self the time you need. It is a gift of energy to your Self.

A Messiah, whilst seeing through the illusion of time, still uses time for as long as it is useful. Know that no decision is forever. You can always change your mind. Release into your being the power of changing your mind. Change your mind. Speak your mind. Speak the change that you represent. All beings represent a journey of change, and to deny that change is to deny your Self.

Messiah Seed 37
Right and Wrong

?I choose to release the concept of right and wrong.?

Messiah, free your Self from the concept of right and wrong and the more subtle, insidious concept of better and worse. Know that the idea of right and wrong is not something intrinsic to your reality but is, instead, something that you overlay onto your perception of it.

When reality presents you with a choice, and you are not clear on which road to take, do not get caught up in believing that there must be a right and a wrong path. Free your Self from the idea that one decision will be better than the other. To think in such terms is to create a reality where you are in jeopardy; where choices are tests and, depending on your answer, you will be led to either a good or a bad consequence. Realize that this is not how it needs to be. It is only you that makes it feel like this when you assign labels of right and wrong to your choices. Know that to free your Self from this is to exist in a reality that is a rose without thorns. Reality is not, by its nature, a negative experience. Know that you assign meaning to reality and not the other way around.

When you are faced with a choice that you find difficult, think of all options as leading to positive outcomes. Imagine all outcomes as joyful, see how they are different, and select whichever one you want based upon the feeling in your heart and not upon the logic of your mind. Once you decide, feel joy and confidence in your decision and, thereby, do not give your power away to doubt or fear of your decision. Know that there is no decision that can either save or damn you. In a world without the belief in good and evil, there is neither salvation nor damnation, there is only being.

Allow your faith in your state of being to free you from the need to judge your Self or the choices that you make. Know that there is no such thing as a mistake. Feel totally free in the consideration of all options presented by your choices. You are totally free. Your will would not be truly free if wrong existed. Know you have free will.

Messiah Seed 13
Feel Your Worth

?I choose to take the conscious awareness
of my worth into all situations.?

Messiah, know that to allow your Self your dream will take but one thing and that is to deem your Self worthy of it. All your life you have been told that you are not worthy of your dream. Know that is a lie that separates you from the full realization of your Godhood. Are you willing to allow your Self the realization that you are absolutely and uniquely special? Are you willing to actually live your dream, instead of just hoping for it? Are you willing to give your Self what you want? Are you ready to admit to your Self exactly what you really want?

You do not need to choose to experience pain in your expansion of being; but know that to walk your path you must face difficult questions, difficult answers, and great change. Know that you may have to let go of things you have previously used for feeling comfort and safety. In believing that these things kept you safe, you let into your being the illusion that you were in danger. You are not in danger.

To come to value your Self is to come to your Self. To come to feel your worth is to come to be of worth. All that you value in others, but not in your Self, is a symbol of your own worth that you have externalized. To come to your own worth is to draw back into your Self the power that you have given away. Realize that there is no need to prove your worth. To believe this is to believe that your worth lies in some act; an act you deem you must perform in order to prove your worth. Worthiness is a feeling and not an action. To allow that feeling into your Self is but a choice; the choice to see your being through eyes of love and acceptance.

Know that you determine your worth. If you feel any other has damaged your feeling of Self-worth, then know that you have the power to take that worth back. See whatever they said, or did, to you as the distortion that it is. Realize that you gave your power away by believing in that distortion. To feel your worth is to put down your baggage. You are ready to put down your baggage. You are worthy and always have been. You are a valuable being. Feel your worth.

Anonymous

Re: Limitlessness [Re: Akashar]
    #2552267 - 04/12/04 11:11 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i figured everybody would sit there and give me shit about it so i deleted it. im glad you like it, its full of truth if ya actualy read it instead of looking at a picture of the BODY of a soul and being like hahaha duh look at this guy. Judging a person by their fucking body is bullshit, look into their eyes, that is who they are, not their body.

i just get realy frustrated at souls who have not awakened yet, but i know i have to be patience and that everyone wil eventually get there..it just sucks to have to take peoples shit for now, *sigh*

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

Loc: Infinitus Kosmos
    #2552310 - 04/12/04 11:22 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

When I clicked on this, I was expecting content about metaphysics (time and space).

Thanks for letting me down...

Anonymous

Re: Limitlessness [Re: Mr_Gubjet]
    #2552349 - 04/12/04 11:28 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

dont be fooled, you let YOURSELF down

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

#2552450 - 04/12/04 11:45 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Kottonmouth said:
dont be fooled, you let YOURSELF down

I stand corrected.

Anonymous

#2552492 - 04/12/04 11:55 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

you like truth percieved a scientific point of view, right? You like the Holographic Universe theory?

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

#2552541 - 04/13/04 12:04 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Kottonmouth said:
you like truth percieved a scientific point of view, right? You like the Holographic Universe theory?

I support no theory but my own.

Everything has scientific point of view in the end.

Anonymous

#2552876 - 04/13/04 01:32 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Everything has scientific point of view in the end.

not for me it wasnt, all there was, was love.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology