Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Been waitin' 17 days for 2nd flush...
    #2538527 -

Hey all, 2 casing (made from pf cakes, 60/40 coco verm)
fruited wonderfully with beautiful fruits, after I harvested
I re-patched them and placed a thin layer of 60/40 over them
then placed them again in the terrarium. It's been 2 weeks
and 1/2 and no pinning yet. Were I supposed to put once
again the casings in the incubator or should I just wait
some more?
I keep on moisting once a day the layer over the casings, to
grant a good moisture to the substrate.

Any idea? Thanx :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Been waitin' 17 days for 2nd flush... [Re: Mex]
    #2538586 -

I'm a newb to this but from what I have read you were supposed to dunk after the first flush. Wish I knew enough to help you, but I don't.....yet.

So, instead here is a link to some casings tek info, hope it helps........

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/23434


--------------------
"Burnin', I feel a burnin' in my stomach
I wanna' know if I'm a gonna make it
If I don't just spread my ashes
If I do just spread your mind"
~~~~~~PRIMUS~~~~~~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Been waitin' 17 days for 2nd flush... [Re: Mex]
    #2538745 -

put the casing under water (mix in some h202) and then put it in the fridge over nite..in the morning..drain and put in the chamber to fruit.


--------------------
Today?s Pig is Tomorrow?s Bacon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Been waitin' 17 days for 2nd flush... [Re: Mex]
    #2538791 -

No need to reincubate. Are you sure your providing enough moisture to the casing? Considering shrooms are 90% water, if your first flush was 100 gr. wet there?s been a lost of 90 gr. water + some more due to evaporation in the first flush.
You need to get that water back and keep the moisture high (+ 90%) in your chamber to avoid excess evaporation if you want to get a 2nd flush. IME, a dry substrate will not produce shrooms.


--------------------
Sr_Setahongo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Been waitin' 17 days for 2nd flush... [Re: Mex]
    #2539129 -

just put ur sub in a bucket of water for like 3 hours for it to rehydrate then stick it back in your terr and mist the sides...


--------------------
Let me remind you that the above text is completely false and has been typed to you by an escaped mental patient and shouldn't be taken seriously unless you yourself also have a mental condition. These kind of things need to be taken into consideration by those viewing these threads.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 2nd flush questions. (Also am I drying these right?)
( 1 2 all )
thenewuser 6,315 35 11/14/04 07:56 AM
by sublimesubmind
* Casing 2nd flush...now what? IGnosticAbhorI 2,199 10 01/17/05 12:43 AM
by IGnosticAbhorI
* Behold! The MOTHER of all cakes. [2nd flush]
( 1 2 3 all )
kronnyQ 6,034 51 04/14/14 08:41 PM
by Mr. Quantum
* Newbie Grow Pics--PR 2nd flush & PF big one Silly_Cyben 1,882 11 06/27/05 11:10 PM
by IGnosticAbhorI
* My 1st casing's pinset. 1st & 2nd flushes (Photo Journal)
( 1 2 all )
kratomboy 6,687 32 05/29/05 11:38 PM
by kratomboy
* 2nd flush(pic) greatlakes 1,552 2 11/25/05 09:26 PM
by ladysalvia
* 2ND Flush Questions LowriderGuy 3,492 6 08/04/05 04:52 PM
by LowriderGuy
* 2nd. flush on casing? knurd 3,512 5 11/26/05 11:42 AM
by Oatman2000

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,655 topic views. 10 members, 76 guests and 196 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.