Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |
Re: Evolution is still all speculation [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25363030 -

Or :ancientaliens:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution is still all speculation [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25363040 -

Lophosaurus said:
Xerbia said:
https://www.collective-evolution.com/2018/08/02/500-renowned-scientists-jointly-share-why-they-reject-darwins-theory-of-evolution/

Interesting to see so many scientists changing their mind on the theory of evolution. Really gets your mind thinking about other ideas. Great topic to think about on some shroomies :wink:



NO. Get better news sources.

How do you explain all the different animals on earth? I guess you think it is more likely that a magic man in the sky created all the animals.



Take it easy there fella. I only posted this because I thought it was interesting to see scientists putting off the idea of evolution. I never said I didn’t believe in evolution. No need to get your panties in a bunch bud.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution is still all speculation [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25363051 -

And Satan buried a bunch of stone bones around the world. Or that paleontologists don't really understand how fossilization works and all fossils are only a few thousand years old. All of that extreme bio-diversity existing in the same world at the same time.. yeah I call bullshit on the literal interpretation on the timeline in the Bible, it's not consistent with observable reality.


--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution is still all speculation [Re: Xerbia]
    #25363053 -

It is worth thinking about who might be behind that website and what their motivations might be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution is still all speculation [Re: psi]
    #25363058 -

    :ancientaliens:
"Alternative News"


--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution is still all speculation [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25363066 -

Lophosaurus said:
NO. Get better news sources.
How do you explain all the different animals on earth? I guess you think it is more likely that a magic man in the sky created all the animals.



For those who clings to their scientific minds?
If He was able to do human cloning using anestesia.
-Genesis, 2:21 - Yahweh God caused a deep sleep to fall on the man, and he slept; and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place.

is it impossible to do dna engeeniring?

This info is here even before great great grandpa was born.

Edited by pacmanbreed (08/02/18 08:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution is still all speculation [Re: psi]
    #25363079 -

psi said:
It is worth thinking about who might be behind that website and what their motivations might be.



It’s a website that try’s to change the consensus paradigm, but I already had an idea that I’d be dealing with close minded individuals here. Kinda expected the responses that were already left.

“Founded by Joe Martino, CE is a grassroots media and education organization created in 2009. Today in 2018, CE is the world’s most popular conscious media outlet that gives readers an opportunity to expand their consciousness, unlock potential and reshape their everyday way of thinking.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution is still all speculation [Re: pacmanbreed]
    #25363086 -

pacmanbreed said:
Lophosaurus said:
NO. Get better news sources.
How do you explain all the different animals on earth? I guess you think it is more likely that a magic man in the sky created all the animals.



If He was able to do human cloning using anestesia.
Why is it impossible to do dna engeeniring?



I don't know what you're trying to say. There was only humans and we started genetically engineering all the other animals and plants from ourselves? What were the humans eating before there were other plants and animals? How were we so advanced and then moved into caves and forgot about technology and why is there no evidence of it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution is still all speculation [Re: psi] * 4
    #25363089 -

psi said:
But he is framed as this source of scientific dogma by people who think in terms of religious dogma.



Darwin was in collusion with big pharma since the beginning. By positing the theory of evolution they could continue churning out new antibiotics and flu vaccines year after year and profiting off the masses. It's all just lies lies and damned more lies to obscure the truth. I just came back from the Galapagos and there was no evolution there judging by the lack of wifi and transportation. What a shill

Edited by JacksonMetaller (08/02/18 08:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution is still all speculation [Re: JacksonMetaller]
    #25363102 -

Darwin was a communist and only drank PBR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution is still all speculation [Re: Xerbia]
    #25363103 -

Xerbia said:
psi said:
It is worth thinking about who might be behind that website and what their motivations might be.



It’s a website that try’s to change the consensus paradigm, but I already had an idea that I’d be dealing with close minded individuals here. Kinda expected the responses that were already left.

“Founded by Joe Martino, CE is a grassroots media and education organization created in 2009. Today in 2018, CE is the world’s most popular conscious media outlet that gives readers an opportunity to expand their consciousness, unlock potential and reshape their everyday way of thinking.”



Closed minded? No.. I have an open mind, but if you claim to me that rain is the tears of angels and I know the processes that create precipitation, am I being close minded if I tell you that I think your claim is wrong?


--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

Edited by TempestDnB (08/02/18 09:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution is still all speculation [Re: JacksonMetaller]
    #25363108 -

JacksonMetaller said:
psi said:
But he is framed as this source of scientific dogma by people who think in terms of religious dogma.




Darwin was in collusion with big pharma since the beginning. By positing the theory of evolution they could continue churning out new antibiotics and flu vaccines year after year and profiting off the masses. It's all just lies lies and damned more lies to obscure the truth. I just came back from the Galapagos and there was no evolution there judging by the lack of wifi and transportation. What a shill



:rofl:


--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution is still all speculation [Re: TempestDnB]
    #25363111 -

TempestDnB said:
And Satan buried a bunch of stone bones around the world. Or that paleontologists don't really understand how fossilization works and all fossils are only a few thousand years old. All of that extreme bio-diversity existing in the same world at the same time.. yeah I call bullshit on the literal interpretation on the timeline in the Bible, it's not consistent with observable reality.



A day time line in the bible aint 24hr earth day.
Think about relativity and speed of sounds and light in terms of physics.

In terms of carbon dating limitation
Willard F. Libby was the man who first developed the idea and procedure for Carbon dating. He measured the half-life of Carbon-14 to be about 5,568 years. However after about 50,000 years there is so little Carbon-14 left in the specimen that it is very hard, almost impossible, to calculate its age. (Van Der Merwe) Libby ran many tests on items where the age was known, or estimated by other means. His test results came rather close, to within plus or minus a few hundred years. (Poole)
Carbon dating is not exactly reliable.

That why we use DNA now a days
Oldest living thing

earth have existed billions of years ago according to the Bible aswell to science.
1st life aint 200k yrs ago and is farther than that.

Edited by pacmanbreed (08/03/18 12:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution is still all speculation [Re: TempestDnB]
    #25363116 -

TempestDnB said:
Xerbia said:
psi said:
It is worth thinking about who might be behind that website and what their motivations might be.



It’s a website that try’s to change the consensus paradigm, but I already had an idea that I’d be dealing with close minded individuals here. Kinda expected the responses that were already left.

“Founded by Joe Martino, CE is a grassroots media and education organization created in 2009. Today in 2018, CE is the world’s most popular conscious media outlet that gives readers an opportunity to expand their consciousness, unlock potential and reshape their everyday way of thinking.”



Closed minded? No.. I have an open mind, but if you tell me that rain is the tears of angels and I know the processes that create precipitation, am I being close minded if I tell you that I think your claim is wrong?



I never made a claim, I posted an article that seems to be hitting a sensitive spot with you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution is still all speculation [Re: pacmanbreed]
    #25363120 -

That makes no sense. The only real meaning that holds is the meaning that people like you give it. You're interpreting the Bible and construing it in whatever way you want to fit some data.


--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

Edited by TempestDnB (08/02/18 09:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution is still all speculation [Re: Xerbia]
    #25363124 -

The claim I was talking about was the hypothetical one about rain being angels tears. Jesus dude.. you can't really be this daft?


--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution is still all speculation [Re: TempestDnB]
    #25363133 -

TempestDnB said:
The claim I was talking about was the hypothetical one about rain being angels tears. Jesus dude.. you can't really be this daft?



You’re insinuating that I made a claim. Either your writing style is very bad, or you are too baked for conversation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution is still all speculation [Re: Xerbia]
    #25363141 -

Did you even read the comment? Maybe you should re-read it.


--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution is still all speculation [Re: Xerbia]
    #25363144 -

I'm not closed minded unless it's non-sense. I asked where all the animals came from and you didn't answer. I can see a lot of evidence for evolution. What is your theory and what evidence supports it?


Xerbia said:
psi said:
It is worth thinking about who might be behind that website and what their motivations might be.



It’s a website that try’s to change the consensus paradigm, but I already had an idea that I’d be dealing with close minded individuals here. Kinda expected the responses that were already left.

“Founded by Joe Martino, CE is a grassroots media and education organization created in 2009. Today in 2018, CE is the world’s most popular conscious media outlet that gives readers an opportunity to expand their consciousness, unlock potential and reshape their everyday way of thinking.”



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evolution is still all speculation [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25363192 -

TempestDnB said:
Did you even read the comment? Maybe you should re-read it.



“
Lophosaurus said:
I'm not closed minded unless it's non-sense. I asked where all the animals came from and you didn't answer. I can see a lot of evidence for evolution. What is your theory and what evidence supports it?


Xerbia said:
psi said:
It is worth thinking about who might be behind that website and what their motivations might be.



It’s a website that try’s to change the consensus paradigm, but I already had an idea that I’d be dealing with close minded individuals here. Kinda expected the responses that were already left.

“Founded by Joe Martino, CE is a grassroots media and education organization created in 2009. Today in 2018, CE is the world’s most popular conscious media outlet that gives readers an opportunity to expand their consciousness, unlock potential and reshape their everyday way of thinking.”





I don’t have a theory. I think a lot of ideas can co exist in ways whether it’s evolution or some form of intelligent design. I just like to hear other ideas which is why I made this thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* People that don't believe in evolution
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Atheist 26,187 157 04/07/13 12:48 PM
by Peace of Mind 1
* Incest is not wrong.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
AlphaFalfa 8,292 108 06/16/10 09:42 PM
by sun_spots
* Debunking Evolution
( 1 2 3 4 ... 29 30 )
Psy Baba 24,965 584 04/28/08 02:58 PM
by CherryBom
* [Deleted]
( 1 2 all )
245willow19 3,155 34 04/21/14 04:36 PM
by Sheekle
* Joe Rogans "Talking Monkeys in Space" - Evolution
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
NoAgenda 11,537 194 06/23/09 02:12 PM
by World Spirit
* My theory of Evolution
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Mr.Al 10,597 134 07/11/08 01:34 PM
by DragonChaser
* arguments for and against evolution
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
maynardjameskeenan 7,142 178 01/26/12 09:53 PM
by millzy
* Incest Poll
( 1 2 3 all )
MorphinTime 5,326 56 07/30/12 01:14 AM
by bangpowboomers

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,601 topic views. 6 members, 7 guests and 237 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.