Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: If you were product of incest... [Re: 245willow19]
    #19878506 -

Esekon Kelly said:
This question came to me after death of Joffrey in Game of Thrones.



Stupid me decided to start watching this show, I was 7 episodes in without reading and spoilers and this thread reminded me of the show..

Lo and behold I got spoiled.

Fuckin' Esekon. :lolsy:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were product of incest... [Re: Asante]
    #19878509 -

[Deleted]

Edited by 245willow19 (05/18/14 07:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were product of incest... [Re: 245willow19]
    #19878514 -

Esekon Kelly said:
psi said:
Her mother was apparently molested both by her mother's father and her mother's brothers.



Pics?



:nojustno:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were product of incest... [Re: psi]
    #19878527 -

[Deleted]

Edited by 245willow19 (05/18/14 07:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were product of incest... [Re: 245willow19]
    #19878550 -

As far as I know the family just kind of hushed it up and the mom left town after having the baby. They were from Prince Edward Island, a tiny backwater province on the East Coast of Canada.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were product of incest... [Re: psi]
    #19878556 -

Island folk often have briar patches for family trees.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were product of incest... [Re: 245willow19]
    #19878566 -

I wouldn't kill my parents I'd just be mad and I'd keep my genetics a secret.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were product of incest... [Re: psi]
    #19878568 -

Imagine your mother;s your sister :aweman:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were product of incest... [Re: psi]
    #19878570 -

psi said:
As far as I know the family just kind of hushed it up and the mom left town after having the baby. They were from Prince Edward Island, a tiny backwater province on the East Coast of Canada.



My great grandfather, great uncle and cousin is from PEI. I never met him.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were product of incest... [Re: psi]
    #19878571 -

[Deleted]

Edited by 245willow19 (05/18/14 07:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were product of incest... [Re: 245willow19]
    #19878592 -

Esekon Kelly said:
If you found out your parents were brother and sister what would you say or do? Would you kill your parents and keep your fucked up ancestry a secret? This question came to me after death of Joffrey in Game of Thrones. Imagine being the product of incest...just think about the torment and harassment you'd receive from others



Just got into GOT a month ago, watched all the episodes on demand.  That's the pro way.  I find it highly entertaining.  Not gonna lie took me some time to sort out all the different families or clans if you will.  I always thought it was like lord of the rings before I watched it, thats why I never checked it out sooner.  I was pleasantly surprised.  I like that the gritty real middle ages feel is mixed in with fantasy. 

Incest was extremely common in royal families and even in common folk.  Chances are one of your ancestors was conceived via incestual relationship.  I remember hearing that it was common for people to be born and die in the same place back in the day.  Maybe in a lifetime traveling not more than 5-10 miles outside where they were born.  Its likely someone is fucking their sister or not so distant relative in that type of scenario.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were product of incest... [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #19878633 -

I have inside me blood of kings yeah


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were product of incest... [Re: 245willow19]
    #19878646 -

Esekon Kelly said:
psi said:
As far as I know the family just kind of hushed it up and the mom left town after having the baby. They were from Prince Edward Island, a tiny backwater province on the East Coast of Canada.



That's rough. My friends sisters boyfriend molested his child and knocked one of his baby teeth out... and the family hushed up too. I guess people dont like attracting attention. Its tough. How did you find out? Little birdy? Can families get justice anonymously like without drawing too much media attention? There are so many stories like this



My wife is friends with her and she told her. I believe the grandfather is now dead but the uncles are still alive I guess. I would guess that the mother does not intend to pursue anything legally by this point. It would have been about 30 years ago that this happened. In general though I'm not sure if you can really keep things quiet in these cases if someone is being prosecuted. It's possible for judges here to issue publication bans in some situations so maybe that could be employed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were product of incest... [Re: psi]
    #19878709 -

[Deleted]

Edited by 245willow19 (05/18/14 07:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were product of incest... [Re: 245willow19]
    #19878840 -

Esekon Kelly said:
Sheekle said:
Why would I kill my parents?



So you want everyone to know you're a inbred hillbilly monster with sociopathic tendencies? Not all inbred ppl r crazy....im talking about the fucked up ones like hills of eyes looking cunts



Killing my parents wouldn't magically stop me from looking like a "hills of the eyes looking cunt", if i looked like one.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I smoked out with my mother-in-law this weekend (the good one) MOTH 758 6 10/10/04 09:57 PM
by MoneyAddyct
* A bad person? (grandfather dying)
( 1 2 all )
Spooge 4,620 29 09/24/05 04:20 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* My ex-love/daughters mother might sign up. *DELETED* THE KRAT BARON 1,219 13 06/20/05 11:32 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Why do child molesters always have a certain look about them? RandalFlagg 2,032 14 08/08/06 02:08 AM
by mikeownow
* My Thailand Transportation Mode and Grandfather Rock on Koh Samui mjshroomer 1,018 7 06/21/05 11:57 PM
by LethalX5
* Post deleted by Moe Howard Anonymous 865 5 01/12/03 10:18 AM
by neverwhere
* Were the US Founding Fathers..... eve69 709 5 11/17/03 05:26 PM
by Anonymous
* For all the MOTHERS in the crowd
( 1 2 3 all )
mamasharones 4,586 59 05/17/05 10:33 AM
by mamasharones

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,155 topic views. 6 members, 16 guests and 179 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.