Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Trump drives people crazy: 2020 strategy * 1
    #25261768 -

For the past few decades, many people in the country seemed to agree that Islam was unhealthy, porn starts were filthy, and illegal immigration needed to be stopped (even Obama). When Trump came to power, the left lost their minds and became dead set on disagreeing with Trump's administration on everything. For example, when Trump's doctor gave him a clean bill of health, the leftist media outlets refused to believe it and speculated on just how bad Trump's health may really be.

The negativity reeking from the left is only a reinforcer for the voters in 2020. When leftists yell vile things, there may be a reinforcing affect on people's attitudes towards that political party.

In the words of Tucker Carlson, "Trump's weird and kind of unintentional political genius is to drive his opponents crazy. So, all of a sudden, you have liberals, some who are kind of reasonable smart people, defending ms-13 and the dignity of porn stars.... He's driven them crazy."

What's your take?



--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Edited by XUL (06/11/18 05:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump drives people crazy: 2020 strategy [Re: XUL] * 1
    #25261805 -

Seems like the most immature political strategy possible. Conservatives are simply not serious or intelligent people anymore.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump drives people crazy: 2020 strategy [Re: koods]
    #25261812 -

koods said:
Conservatives are simply not serious or intelligent people anymore.



Am I not serious?


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump drives people crazy: 2020 strategy [Re: XUL]
    #25261814 -

This is your thread, isn't it?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump drives people crazy: 2020 strategy [Re: koods]
    #25261817 -

How do I lack in intelligence?

Gotta hear it.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Edited by XUL (06/11/18 04:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump drives people crazy: 2020 strategy [Re: XUL]
    #25261831 -

Nobody will have a chance against Trump in 2020, most will be afraid to run against him for obvious reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump drives people crazy: 2020 strategy [Re: qman]
    #25261908 -

Russian hit men?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump drives people crazy: 2020 strategy [Re: XUL] * 1
    #25261911 -

XUL said:
How do I lack in intelligence?

Gotta hear it.



You're quoting tucker Carlson.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump drives people crazy: 2020 strategy [Re: koods]
    #25261921 -

Koods, do you listen to tucker carlson?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump drives people crazy: 2020 strategy [Re: starfire_xes]
    #25261936 -

The media pundits are liars and corporate shills and not to be trusted.


....unless theyre pundits who i agree with.


Thats facts and logic.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump drives people crazy: 2020 strategy [Re: XUL]
    #25261955 -

You don't see any dems talking like they want to run. Maybe they will hoist up jo biden, or that horrible pelosi. Trump will stomp them all and the left will melt for another 4 years

Thats even if korea does not work out and the tariffs backfire. If either of those go according to plan, the dems may not be able to find a candidate. Or it will be someone you never heard of.

Trump is just too strong, he stomped hillary with the full backing of the media and hundreds of millions of dollars to spend. He went out and campaigned, often 2 speeches a day, hill did about 2 appearances per week. The media carefully selected camera angles to make it look like the place was full when it was almost empty, and the opposite on trumps speeches. None of it mattered, he still won


--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump drives people crazy: 2020 strategy [Re: Stonehenge]
    #25261987 -

He got 3 million fewer votes than the worst candidate the democrats could field. But yeah, he's super man


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump drives people crazy: 2020 strategy [Re: koods]
    #25261996 -

MAGA....MAGA...MAGA


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump drives people crazy: 2020 strategy [Re: koods] * 1
    #25262076 -

koods said:
XUL said:
How do I lack in intelligence?

Gotta hear it.



You're quoting tucker Carlson.



Tucker Carlson is one guy on Fox I can tolerate.

Koods sometimes seems like an intelligent poster, but when you say something he doesn't like he goes full kindeegarten on you like "You're quoting tucker Carlson".

Actually, that was low of me and I apologize - I know a lot of kindergarteners who can make better arguments.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump drives people crazy: 2020 strategy [Re: Stonehenge]
    #25262108 -

Stonehenge said:
You don't see any dems talking like they want to run. Maybe they will hoist up jo biden, or that horrible pelosi. Trump will stomp them all and the left will melt for another 4 years

Thats even if korea does not work out and the tariffs backfire. If either of those go according to plan, the dems may not be able to find a candidate. Or it will be someone you never heard of.

Trump is just too strong, he stomped hillary with the full backing of the media and hundreds of millions of dollars to spend. He went out and campaigned, often 2 speeches a day, hill did about 2 appearances per week. The media carefully selected camera angles to make it look like the place was full when it was almost empty, and the opposite on trumps speeches. None of it mattered, he still won



http://www.businessinsider.com/starbucks-racial-bias-training-howard-schultz-presidential-rumors-2018-6

Yeah, the D's are in trouble at this point.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump drives people crazy: 2020 strategy [Re: qman]
    #25262317 -

I watched Eric Holder's Politics and Eggs speech in New Hampshire on CSPAN the other day.
He's obsessed with gerrymandering.

Looks like he's running too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump drives people crazy: 2020 strategy [Re: mycosis] * 2
    #25262324 -

We should be obsessed with gerrymandering.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump drives people crazy: 2020 strategy [Re: koods] * 1
    #25262332 -

Gerrymandering is no good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump drives people crazy: 2020 strategy [Re: XUL]
    #25262723 -

XUL said:
For the past few decades, many people in the country seemed to agree that Islam was unhealthy, porn starts were filthy...



Now porn stars are people the president paid to fuck then paid to shut up while his wife was pregnant.

Are you suggesting that's progress?

Many liberals are saying some stupid shit in order to disagree with Trump. We always have that shit though.

Remember the Obamacare frenzy over death panels that would decide when you will die?
That the government was gonna get involved in Medicare?

The difference is the Democrats are doing it in the worst way. Those Republicans we're feeding into peoples paranoia. The Democrats are defending the things people are afraid of. Defending MS13 doesn't seem like a sword worth falling on.

I wonder if a Democrat who came out against the ideas of the fringe left would do better against Trump. I don't think most Democrats buy into the ideas of the SJW fringes but liberal politicians are afraid to criticize any of it, as if the fringes is an important constituency.

Maybe a Democrat who calls micro aggressions, regret is rape, only whites can be racist ect. thinking bullshit would do better against Trump. Maybe admitting that Islam has something to do with radical islamists too.

My six year old says I should be president.

Maybe I should run.:lol:


--------------------


"Rape ... Is a... can of apples" -Fiery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump drives people crazy: 2020 strategy [Re: Thundermuscle75]
    #25262966 -

Quote:
I wonder if a Democrat who came out against the ideas of the fringe left would do better against Trump.



I think that would be a smart idea for the democrats.

Quote:
My six year old says I should be president.

Maybe I should run.:lol:



Haha.

Well, you could start out by running for mayor in your town or something.

I always thought it would be neat to run for a town position. Even treasurer or another book job.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 2020 VISION What will America look like in 15 years? trendalM 2,268 15 01/03/20 01:55 AM
by Loaded Shaman
* all I have to say is.........fascism ! Psilocybeingzz 793 4 08/04/18 08:21 PM
by wordman1
* Fascism Anyone? jimsuzo 684 2 05/09/03 09:35 AM
by jimsuzo
* Fascism and its allure
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 2,438 23 10/03/05 09:42 AM
by IgnatiusJReilly
* Fascism then. Fascism now?
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 3,119 28 12/05/05 06:51 PM
by zappaisgod
* 2020 VISION What will Canada look like in 15 years?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lonestar2004 10,885 65 12/12/19 01:38 PM
by JohnRainy
* 14 pts of Fascism musicturkey 1,281 11 08/02/06 07:03 PM
by musicturkey
* Coalition Launches Anti-Empire Drive SquattingMarmot 631 2 10/17/03 04:38 PM
by PsiloKitten

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
497 topic views. 1 members, 3 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.