Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

ban beerweed420
    #2520715 - 04/03/04 02:51 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

BeerWeed420 said:
Basically what happened was I was i was chilling with a couple of my freinds in new york and we got lost and were coming home late.
And i had an 1/8 of bud on me the whole time

so I got pulled over for doing 53 in a 35. So the cop comes up to me and im not supposed to be driving after 12 and im like allrite man sorry i was just driving my freind home and need to get home. And hes like allrite man. So hes like i got to give u the speeding ticket but i wont mention the provisional license (cause i got it within the last 6 months.) SO i was like damn but allrite whatever.

So then less then 2 minutes from my house I see another cop pulling up behind me and puts on his lights. So im like fuck man. He gets out of his car and is being a dick and shit. This was like 1/10 of a mile from my house too. so he tells me that my lights werent on(i am not sure if they were or not) so then he asks me if i was drinking or doing anyhting else. i was like no man (although i was smoking a lot of bud.) Then he is like "then whys your eyes red?" im just like they arent dude. even though it was pitch dark and how can he see them.

So then he mentions i shouldnt be driving past 12 and im like look dude i just got a ticket and i must have forgotten to turn my lights back on. so i give him my ticket and he is like allrite. Then im like look man im just going home. Then im like i live right up the street man. Then he is like "i know where u live" im like ok man. So then he is like "your parents aint gonna be happy with this ticket" so i was like ok man.

So then he just kind lets me no i can go and i just drove home. That was some crazy ass shit. i probaly reaked of bud and had an eighth on me. But the one cop was such a cock bag.

What a story though. Yea im not gonna drive that car around anymore though cause that is bad luck now. Just use my truck.

But yea was my civil liberties violated or what? cause i am 90% sure i had my lights on

But yea what a cock

link AND link

1) this KID has a provisional license. I don't live in New York, but a provisional licence sounds like a driver's permit. Driver's permits are given to 15 year old kids 6 months before their 16th BDay and they need someone over the age of 18 in the car with them to drive.

2) why wasn't he allowed to drive after midnight? that sounds A LOT like a curfew. Now, last time I checked you had to be 18 to post here. Why would someone OVER the age of 18 get a ticket for being out past curfew?

3) why would the cop say his parents would be upset with him about the ticket? If he was over 18 then cops know he's legally an adult and wouldn't make that comment.

he's obviously underage.

this is a major risk to the website, a clear violation of the rules, and his posts are annoying.

I rest my case.

--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblehevvy_psi
groover

Re: ban beerweed420 [Re: StonedShroom]
    #2521232 - 04/03/04 09:55 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

stop your witch-hunt, geezus. its very possible that he is 18 years of age.

--------------------
egocentrism is bangin on the door
self-destructive selflessness
seeps out from the core
alone - eyes closed - an empty room
i'm curled on the floor
choose nothing, thus deciding
all the nothing i've in store.

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery
Loc: ON DA BLOCK Flag
Re: ban beerweed420 [Re: hevvy_psi]
    #2521235 - 04/03/04 09:57 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

no provisional licences are for kids under 18 we got em here you can only have so many people in the car and cant drive after 12

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #2521458 - 04/03/04 12:26 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

yeah this is obviously stonecoldrules puppet....its bull shit its not banned, id like to hear the reason its not been taken care of

OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

Re: ban beerweed420 [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #2521477 - 04/03/04 12:35 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:
yeah this is obviously stonecoldrules puppet....its bull shit its not banned, id like to hear the reason its not been taken care of

evidently we have to present evidence that not even Johnny Cochran could pull out of his ass to prove this idiot is underage.

He's posting shit about HIGH SCHOOL, he got a ticket for being out past CURFEW... this guy is obviously either underage or a puppet. I vote puppet because so many people are fighting to save his dumb ass.

--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #2521487 - 04/03/04 12:43 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I could be wrong... but I'm pretty sure NY won't let you drive until you are 18... at least the city. He may still be too young... but I think you have to be 18 to drive in NY. New York... particularly the city, is not very car friendly. Many wait 'till after 18 to learn to drive.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #2521525 - 04/03/04 12:59 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

geokills has banned the Uid of 'beerweed420'. The reason for this ban was numerous reports of being underage in addition to compelling evidence posted by the user him/herself.

PS.  In the future it'd be nice if you could just PM an admin about this.  Posting about it publicly (as exhibited above) tends to stir up more drama than necessary.  We make every effort to stay on top of these things, but we are not perfect (not to mention I've been 400 miles out of town for the past two weeks) :crazy:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: ban beerweed420 [Re: geokills]
    #2537966 - 04/08/04 01:31 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

but we love da drama here
gotta get our fix, or else it wouldn't be worth it
if there was no back-stabing admins, and beerweed420s'z than whats the point?
sit around and talk about mush-cult all day?

:wexican:

--------------------

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: ban beerweed420 [Re: Rose]
    #2538115 - 04/08/04 02:57 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Cervantes said:
I could be wrong... but I'm pretty sure NY won't let you drive until you are 18... at least the city. He may still be too young... but I think you have to be 18 to drive in NY. New York... particularly the city, is not very car friendly. Many wait 'till after 18 to learn to drive.

Well, I know that on l.i. ny the permit you can get at 16 - with this you aren't allowed to drive past a certain time and you need your parent in the car with you. Then the junior liscense which you can get by taking driver's ed and shit and have to be 17.. but if I'm remembering correctly i think you can only drive by yourself to work or driver's ed legally with that and within the curfew. I'm not sure what qualifies as a provisional liscense though. Whatever ... it's all done now and we all knew he was underage anyway, haha.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: ban beerweed420 [Re: Locus]
    #2542326 - 04/09/04 03:41 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I wish I knew the driving rules here... but alas, I gave up my car when I came to NYC.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: ban beerweed420 [Re: Rose]
    #2546059 - 04/10/04 06:42 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

as I had stated a couple of times... My brother got his drivers permit at 24 and my wifes friend was 20 when she got hers...

InvisiblePjS
Jack Of AllDongs

Loc: gototheshow dot com
    #2548446 - 04/11/04 09:32 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Ban LeViTY, she has admitted many a time that she is underage.

--------------------

(Ped) Slavery leads to rebellion which leads to liquor store robberies, rap and hip-hop

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

Re: ban beerweed420 [Re: PjS]
    #2550312 - 04/12/04 03:45 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

ban pjs and mjshroomer, hes overage and pjs is underage and somehow they make love. Meeting in the middle is NOT ok kids!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder