Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Silver & pewter
    #25172037 -

I got about six lbs of silver trays, bowls and assorted stuff from my dad. I don't think I am supposed to sell it. (actually his girlfriend gave it to me, my dad probably knows I will sell it and wouldn't have given it to me). I will keep it for a while till the price sky rockets.

What is the best way to sell silver ? Are they gonna think I stole it?

I might get more silver and pewter. The pewter is supposed to be worth more sold as collectibles. I may not get the pewter because my dad knows I will sell it. :shrug:

Edited by Crazy_Horse (04/28/18 06:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Silver & pewter [Re: Crazy_Horse] * 2
    #25172055 -

Well your best bet would be to sell it on eBay or some place similar. I think a pawn shop would pay you like 1/3 of what it's worth.


--------------------
Matsesherbs.com is a SCAM site. Do not send them any money!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Silver & pewter [Re: Crispy224]
    #25173954 -

Ebay. Not many would ever pay spot silver for silverware. You might get more than its worth. Don't forget to photograph (perhaps study) the hallmarks on them. Some people build silverware sets like they do any other collectibles.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Silver & pewter [Re: Adden] * 1
    #25174000 -

Not silverware, it is serving tray, decorative bowls, decorative plates

Similar to this


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Silver & pewter [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #25182534 -

Did you check your messages and look into things any further?

If you're having trouble finding a buyer, I could help connect you with someone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Silver & pewter [Re: Adden]
    #25183317 -

I am in no hurry. I should probably wait a few months until my dad forgets about it. I might be interested in your buyer, because I don't really want to spend much time with it.

One piece is engraved, if that matters. It has some of his deceased wife's family members names on it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Silverware UniversalParadox 315 2 03/13/11 04:20 AM
by humawebdesign
* junk silver/gold & silverware etc. Shins 1,077 2 06/23/08 02:28 AM
by Kinetic
* Why im selling all my silver...
( 1 2 all )
tomnl 4,039 26 02/04/12 04:37 AM
by tomnl
* 2009 - A Sterling Year For Silver (report The Silver Institute) AsanteM 451 0 06/07/10 06:42 PM
by Asante
* investing in silver mastagreen 1,053 10 06/28/10 06:10 PM
by Hotnuts
* STOCKS - An Intro Tutorial & Ongoing Discussion
( 1 2 3 4 ... 324 325 )
geokillsA 318,015 6,495 08/17/26 08:42 AM
by Gorlax
* (Full Article)Silver Stock Report: "The scope of fraud in the silver market alone is staggering"
( 1 2 all )
Mr.Al 3,130 20 04/21/10 01:53 PM
by Mr.Al
* The Official Shroomery Silver and Gold Thread *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 25 26 )
Gilgamesh18 35,498 506 01/05/20 08:35 PM
by Ole Field Trashe

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: geokills, automan
610 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.