Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Best way to consume kratom powder? * 1
    #25159749 -

Shit doesnt just go down with water well

Short of putting in capsules how do i do this?

Only time ive taken kratom was in a spoon, put the spoonful in my mouth, pounded lots of water, and almost puked

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to consume kratom powder? [Re: stzacrack]
    #25159771 -

I mix mine with room temperature orange juice. I also heard chocolate milk works ok but have not tried I am not into sweets that much.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to consume kratom powder? [Re: Baeomaze] * 1
    #25159787 -

Least amount of water plus fresh lemon juice. Let sit for 10 minutes before you drink. Chase with water or juice.


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to consume kratom powder? [Re: stzacrack] * 1
    #25159802 -

The secret is OJ.  It masks the bitterness of kratom extremely well.  And OJ is healthy!

1. Obtain a shaker bottle for $7 from Target/Walmart (the water bottles with a little thing in them that mixes things up when you shake the bottle)
2. Put OJ  in the bottle.
3. Put kratom in the bottle with a spoon.  Start with less than you think so you can gauge how the mixture tastes.  If you put too much kratom in and not enough OJ then it will taste bad and you might throw up.
4. Shake the kratom and OJ mixture until it's all one color.
5. Drink it to your heart's content.

Sometimes I sip on it slowly, just keeping the subtle buzz going (if you do this then you have to occasionally re-shake the bottle because the contents will have separated and settled). Other times I down the mixture as fast as I can and enjoy the stronger high.

Edited by lifeiswhatyoumake (04/23/18 12:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to consume kratom powder? [Re: Shiithead]
    #25159803 -

I like apple suace. Mix couple grams with an equal amount of apple sauce into moist paste, then pour a little more apple sauce around it. Take a little of both in each spoonful. The unmixed applesauce sweetness will cut the bitter mixed up sauce.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to consume kratom powder? [Re: LtLurker] * 1
    #25159902 -

Holy shit OJ works fuckin awesome!

I read on some google bullshit site that a teaspoon is about 3-4 grams? I put like two heaping teaspoons of red maeng da into the OJ bottle and it doesnt taste like garbage, now im just waiting on effects

I also bought these CBD gummies at the bodega, i ate one but idk what to expect with those, especially since i dont smoke weed anyhow

Thanks tho for replies!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to consume kratom powder? [Re: Shiithead]
    #25160038 -

Shiithead said:
Least amount of water plus fresh lemon juice. Let sit for 10 minutes before you drink. Chase with water or juice.



Thats what i do. I use a bit jore water though.


--------------------
Vinegar Tom
stay black cocksucker, thats the most important thing - joey coco diaz
Flesh is Weak. All Hail the Machine God!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to consume kratom powder? [Re: stzacrack]
    #25160229 -

stzacrack said:
Holy shit OJ works fuckin awesome!

I read on some google bullshit site that a teaspoon is about 3-4 grams? I put like two heaping teaspoons of red maeng da into the OJ bottle and it doesnt taste like garbage, now im just waiting on effects

I also bought these CBD gummies at the bodega, i ate one but idk what to expect with those, especially since i dont smoke weed anyhow

Thanks tho for replies!



Get a scale. Powder density can vary, so measuring that way is kind of pointless. Scales are cheap and very useful


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to consume kratom powder? [Re: stzacrack]
    #25160264 -

stzacrack said:
Holy shit OJ works fuckin awesome!

I read on some google bullshit site that a teaspoon is about 3-4 grams? I put like two heaping teaspoons of red maeng da into the OJ bottle and it doesnt taste like garbage, now im just waiting on effects

I also bought these CBD gummies at the bodega, i ate one but idk what to expect with those, especially since i dont smoke weed anyhow

Thanks tho for replies!



CBD won't get you high but it helps to calm nerves, reduce inflamation, and it helps with pain... It also has  a shit ton of other things it's good for but that's the most common reasons.


--------------------
Falling down toward the abyss, the abyss.
https://files.shroomery.org/files/21-36/115847093-Screenshot_20210822-204713_Gallery.jpg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to consume kratom powder? [Re: Sigmund] * 1
    #25160295 -

Sigmund said:
stzacrack said:
Holy shit OJ works fuckin awesome!

I read on some google bullshit site that a teaspoon is about 3-4 grams? I put like two heaping teaspoons of red maeng da into the OJ bottle and it doesnt taste like garbage, now im just waiting on effects

I also bought these CBD gummies at the bodega, i ate one but idk what to expect with those, especially since i dont smoke weed anyhow

Thanks tho for replies!



CBD won't get you high but it helps to calm nerves, reduce inflamation, and it helps with pain... It also has  a shit ton of other things it's good for but that's the most common reasons.



CBD + terpenes can be pretty relaxing, definitely not the same high as THC/cannabis though. But I almost prefer it as without the THC there's no anxiety IME, just some smooth sedating/relaxing effects.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to consume kratom powder? [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #25160724 -

I just use water. Put it in a water bottle and shake the shit out of it. Add water as needed. Honestly I just buy caps now a lot easier.

Or mix with applesauce and eat. There really isn't a pleasant way to take the powder.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to consume kratom powder? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #25160732 -

Enjoywho said:
I just use water. Put it in a water bottle and shake the shit out of it. Add water as needed. Honestly I just buy caps now a lot easier.

Or mix with applesauce and eat. There really isn't a pleasant way to take the powder.



I find well mixed with water  + coffee to wash it down is pretty pleasant. Though I mainly took smaller doses so maybe that's why it was easy, mixing 5-10g+ with water sounds tougher.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to consume kratom powder? [Re: musiclover420]
    #25160740 -

I just buy the caps now. Get a bottle of 75 of them for roughly 18 bucks at the local asian shop. 5 is ~4.5 grams. Usually take 4-5 of them in the morning.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to consume kratom powder? [Re: stzacrack] * 1
    #25160743 -

Soda or fruit juice


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to consume kratom powder? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #25160756 -

Enjoywho said:
I just buy the caps now. Get a bottle of 75 of them for roughly 18 bucks at the local asian shop. 5 is ~4.5 grams. Usually take 4-5 of them in the morning.



I used caps too at first but I kept going through them pretty quickly, even with smaller doses. And I didn't want to eat a ton of gelatin so I'd buy veggie caps which cost more even in bulk. In the end I got used to the taste, now I just use caps for extracts occasionally as they don't mix with water often times.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to consume kratom powder? [Re: musiclover420]
    #25160761 -

I got bad stomach aches from the caps. I like it in coffee.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to consume kratom powder? [Re: musiclover420]
    #25160788 -

musiclover420 said:
Enjoywho said:
I just buy the caps now. Get a bottle of 75 of them for roughly 18 bucks at the local asian shop. 5 is ~4.5 grams. Usually take 4-5 of them in the morning.



I used caps too at first but I kept going through them pretty quickly, even with smaller doses. And I didn't want to eat a ton of gelatin so I'd buy veggie caps which cost more even in bulk. In the end I got used to the taste, now I just use caps for extracts occasionally as they don't mix with water often times.



Usually lasts me 2 weeks. Will take between 5 and 10 of them every other day. Just like it for the convenience. Plus I don't have a scale so I'm pretty much eyeballing it. An ounce of powder I usually end up dumping over a quarter in accidentally. :lol:

I take it for alcohol wd's and i'll drink a lot less if I have them. I'll usually take 5 when I wake up and after a shower and them starting to kick in feel alright for the day.

The asian shop is actually closed 11-26th this month they went on holiday. Definitely getting another bottle when they open.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to consume kratom powder? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #25160805 -

Caps are great for portability/convenience. I've taken some on vacation before, it's a lot more inconspicuous then a bag of green powder as well :tongue2:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to consume kratom powder? [Re: musiclover420]
    #25160825 -

I have not tried any kratom. Is it one of the psychedelics?

How is it effect compared to shroom? I going to try some when I have chance to Canada this year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to consume kratom powder? [Re: lacaigicungdc]
    #25160837 -

Milk or caps


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Kratom: Trip Report Mushie_Man 5,479 16 01/31/05 12:15 AM
by EvilEwok
* Kratom cactigrower 1,269 9 03/13/07 10:29 AM
by cactigrower
* i am a kratom pussy
( 1 2 all )
onetime 4,481 20 01/01/05 08:46 PM
by onetime
* Chewing on some Kratom randomdude123456 2,215 17 07/23/05 10:35 PM
by Skunk420
* question for anyone whose recently purchased a stratocaster razmablues 759 8 01/30/07 06:01 PM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D
* Just opened the mail, and found 25 grams of Kratom Psilocybeingzz 4,869 10 12/12/10 03:05 AM
by stefan
* Consumer fraud case against a major corporation Silversoul 722 3 10/21/05 09:18 PM
by DNKYD
* The now standerd 15X Standerized Kratom - will this be its legal downfall? SourceLimit 620 2 01/23/06 09:25 PM
by SourceLimit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
724 topic views. 3 members, 73 guests and 238 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.