Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I'm searching for an ant farm. [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #25048078 -

Hell yeah. That shit is cool as fuck tacos on a sweaty Friday night.


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm searching for an ant farm. [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #25048082 -

XLCaps said:
Anyone seen those vids where they pour molten aluminum into ant hills and then extract it like it’s a piece of art? Pretty neat, imo. I’d love to have a small one.



Yeah those are pretty doap, my gf showed me a video of them doing that.  It would be pretty cool to have one of those around.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Maggie's Farm Jim 990 4 07/21/05 10:44 AM
by mantis
* The Ant and the Grasshopper
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SkorpivoMusterion 3,704 65 01/10/06 02:58 PM
by Silversoul
* I just ate a bunch of ants
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 2,561 24 08/19/05 10:55 PM
by blissedout
* Ants Ants Ants Ants there's another Ant funkymonk 887 11 06/04/04 11:53 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Illegal Search?
( 1 2 all )
Cujo 3,919 29 10/21/05 06:17 PM
by SoulSuuckinJERK
* Ants
( 1 2 all )
Jenny 2,770 28 05/23/05 09:59 PM
by Jenny
* Fluoride-free toothpaste and aluminum-free deodarant?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Adamist 8,630 64 07/07/05 11:27 AM
by keepontruckin
* Free Room & Board while working on an Organic Farm!
( 1 2 3 all )
FreeLaws1_6 5,415 41 03/12/05 11:11 PM
by camelsmoker

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
577 topic views. 4 members, 13 guests and 101 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.