Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Hey evil MFER you made me cry I hope your happy with yourself
    #24970136 -

Its really really really fucking sick to seek out to mock and ridicule someone that was sexually abused as a child. Even on the most twisted Meth binge I could never imagine that level of depravity but somehow you found it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey evil MFER you made me cry I hope your happy with yourself [Re: Love_spirit]
    #24970155 -

sounds hot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey evil MFER you made me cry I hope your happy with yourself [Re: Love_spirit]
    #24970180 -

Do you want to talk more about this?


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey evil MFER you made me cry I hope your happy with yourself [Re: Lucis]
    #24970297 -

Were you being harassed here on the Shroomery by somebody?

Maybe contact an admin about it if that's the case.


--------------------
What's the crime if I snort a line, smoke, toke shoot it up all at the same time?



SunnyD said:
Definitely have more respect for sheekle than I do for unjust laws

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey evil MFER you made me cry I hope your happy with yourself [Re: Canadian Jesus]
    #24970338 -

:feelingblue:
Sorry i did that to you.
Wtf is op talking about?
Sounds like a bad acid trip and listening to korn combined together.
Its ok op the raping has stopped.
Im guessing his babysitter was named herbert

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey evil MFER you made me cry I hope your happy with yourself [Re: Love_spirit] * 2
    #24970628 -

Hey Op, You are with family here. If someone is being a mean spirit then you should ignore/report.

:hug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey evil MFER you made me cry I hope your happy with yourself [Re: azzbo]
    #24972018 -

most of those people would cry if you did it to them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Songs that make you cry..........
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Bullfrog1 27,727 127 09/05/22 05:49 PM
by oursoulsinmotion
* When was the last time you cried?
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 3,541 48 03/30/04 08:03 PM
by OldSpice
* MUSHROOMS...GOOD OR EVIL??? Only1AK 2,388 17 04/10/03 01:25 PM
by Nelo
* Happy Birthday me!!
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 2,263 22 06/09/04 02:47 PM
by Shroomism
* Happy Birthday To Jerry! Madtowntripper 931 7 08/02/03 08:49 AM
by Ripple
* Happy Birthday Blackroselove!
( 1 2 all )
fireworks_godS 2,898 33 02/21/04 08:12 PM
by Earth_Droid
* Post deleted by Anno Anonymous 1,086 18 05/26/04 10:08 PM
by
* When a vegan lectures you on the evils of meat
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
MOTH 24,460 158 04/13/05 07:45 PM
by blackroselove

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
401 topic views. 5 members, 5 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.