Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: sunshine]
    #24705107 -

PCP. i've only had the luck to try it once, and that was back in 1996 or so, and considering how much i love disscociatives, i'm sure i'd love PCP if i had the chance to try it modern day.

as for drugs that i've used recently, i'd have to say ketamine. damn source dried up and i'm trying to decide between desochloroketamine, 3meopcp or that new DSK (not sure the exact name). i have a source for these but am "kicking the tires" so to speak before buying any.


--------------------
Now he's Johnny Hammersticks hammerin' away like he's friggin' Tommy Noble

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: sunshine]
    #24705144 -

The only drugs I've tried that I enjoyed and are no longer available would be MXE, and the oxymorphone (opana) that could be crushed/snorted with ease.



An acquaintance had some MXE years ago when it was still around and he offered me some while we were at a small gathering of sorts...I'm glad that I got to try it but now I know what I'm missing :smirk: . Wish I could have explored more and deeper with the stuff.

I tried the stuff twice in mostly mild dosage (taking several bumps from a "micro-scoop" over the course of a few hours)....and from those two experiences I had with it, I'll say I thoroughly enjoyed the stuff, waaay more so than I do K.





Oxymorphone/opana (the ones that could be crushed/snorted easily, before the tamper-resistant formula)......I haven't touched a pharmaceutical opioid in 3+ years or so now, but I would love to have some opana on hand. Oxymorphone is hands down my favorite opioid.

I only touch opioids occasionally, even back when I dabbled with em' more frequently than I do now I never had a tolerance....Back then I'd get 20mg opana for $15. Since I didn't have a tolerance the smallest little piece of that thing would have me soooo high for sooo long. A mere 1mg to 3mg up the nose would have me way high all night.












mushroom_tip said:
MDMA without adulterants





Are you inferring that what's in the pic is MDMA?


Because that doesn't look like MDMA to me at all. I don't eat the stuff all that much and haven't seen many different "batches", but I've never seen or heard of MDMA in the form of long straight shard-like crystals, and it's usually not so translucent/clear.







-OM


.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: openmind]
    #24705151 -

Those opanas were fucking sweet. And I agree, that picture looks more like methamphetamine to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: RockyRaccoon]
    #24705187 -

RockyRaccoon said:
Those opanas were fucking sweet. And I agree, that picture looks more like methamphetamine to me.



Crushable Opanas still exist
They are definitely heading the way of the dinosaur though.

Should enjoy them while they last. They used to be quite the rainy day friend :wink:


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #24705912 -

Burke Dennings said:
This might sound weird to some of you, but I sometimes wish I had access to the weed I was getting 15 years ago.  Really nice, tasty midgrade that wasn't too potent.  All the weed I try anymore is far too strong for me.  I'm in an illegal state, so I don't have all the available options, and it seems like what sells most is that super strong weed that makes me lose my shit.  I still love the taste & smell of weed, but can't really enjoy the overwhelming high.  If I take more than one or two puffs, it's too much, lol. 





Lol for real. I don't even know how people smoke wax. Any more than 3 hits from a joint and I need to lay down for a bit. 1 or 2 is a nice sweet spot for me. I like it cuz I don't have to keep stocking up often.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: blackhawk] * 3
    #24705931 -

Bring back the glory daze of cheap MXE.  :shakefist:

It's funny because it was supposed to be a Ketamine alternative, now some people settle for K as an MXE alternative.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Robo]
    #24705939 -

Robo Shaman said:
Bring back the glory daze of cheap MXE.  :shakefist:

It's funny because it was supposed to be a Ketamine alternative, now some people settle for K as an MXE alternative.



Seriously. It was like $15 a gram when it first came out, maybe cheaper! Now when it makes a resurgence, (fingers crossed) it will be crazy expensive, I'm sure. Wish I would have grabbed mega bulk.

Can't say it's a regret though, because nobody can predict these things.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: RockyRaccoon]
    #24705955 -

lol, drug stockmart


--------------------
JOIN THE POW WOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: TheMadHatter420]
    #24705966 -

TheMadHatter420 said:
lol, drug stockmart



Hit the nail on the head there. It's real, I tell you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24706218 -

CookieCrumbs said:
wigglewak said:
I don't think I'll ever eat MDMA again. Or any stimulant for that matter.



Afaik most MDMA on the market in the last couple years is not totally MDMA. As in mostly a small part of MDMA or similar compound mixed with speed and caffeine and shit
:feelsbadman:



The most of my use was 2010-2013
I never had an issue with what you are talking about.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: wigglewak] * 1
    #24706255 -

I would like to experience lsd !!!! Or ketamine. I don't miss anything lol except mdma and my friend who had a constant flow of checkpoint tabs, stopped talking to me.


--------------------
Thinking is not an option

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: RockyRaccoon] * 2
    #24706342 -

Robo Shaman said:
Bring back the glory daze of cheap MXE.  :shakefist:




I seen it go as low as 5 bucks a gram. Think of that for a moment.


RockyRaccoon said:
Wish I would have grabbed mega bulk.

Can't say it's a regret though, because nobody can predict these things.




I gave THREE advance warnings for the upcoming ban across more than 6 months :noyoudidawet:


I wish this was my picture but, some people have been planning ahead in the months before the ban when grams were 4-7 bucks:




While others were not so lucky on that fateful day:





After that, the dark era was upon the MXE world:






Except, of course, for those living on Powder Mountain, Mexico.


I really, REALLY hope MXE will make a comeback.

Right now though, DCK and O-PCE offer viable legal alternatives


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Asante]
    #24706358 -

:docbrown:

Holy mother of god.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #24706501 -

I never knew my limit with mxe. To this day I wouldn't trust myself with anything approaching that amount, which is the number one reason I didn't stockpile. That said, sweet Jesus that picture gives me a chubby

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #24706503 -

I definitely dropped the dissociative ball on that one...:nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: openmind]
    #24707785 -

it's suppose to be the pure mdma. i use to roll a lot and have never seen anything that pure or not in pill form. it's just a pic sourced from erowid to demonstrate the lack of adulterants. on drugs inc i remember seeing a bag of molly that was brown, but i think that's due to crude manufacturing or maybe safrole. the pic is not my own.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: mushroom_tip]
    #24707838 -

2c-e and qualudes/

:awesomenod:


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: starfire_xes] * 1
    #24707847 -

Glad I still have a lifetime supply of 2ce and 2cp


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: blackhawk]
    #24707857 -

blackhawk said:
Glad I still have a lifetime supply of 2ce and 2cp



:awesomenod:

I used to trip on 2C-p and 2c-e and when I peaked, i would swallow piles of 4-aco-dmt.  In fact I still have a gram somewhere around if I can find it. :grin:


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: starfire_xes] * 1
    #24707914 -

Starfire you seem to be recovering really well from your stroke. How do you feel these days?


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,696 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* mods should delete drug porn post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
braski 17,998 78 10/29/22 05:25 PM
by 336
* fav drug to do
( 1 2 3 all )
imarideronthestorm 3,989 42 05/05/04 11:54 AM
by ekomstop
* quotes from your favorite drug!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 13,045 107 08/08/04 07:56 PM
by HarvestTheBrain
* Crazy accident on drugs
( 1 2 3 all )
filthysock 8,075 51 12/04/05 05:19 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Post the drugs you have tried
( 1 2 all )
CerebralFlower 5,789 37 03/02/04 04:24 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* i hate drugs.. my life
( 1 2 all )
hemp_threadz 3,431 36 04/17/04 07:08 PM
by RunDMT
* Famous psychedelic & other drugs users
( 1 2 3 all )
mntlfngrs 15,139 45 07/06/09 07:00 AM
by entheogensmurf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,169 topic views. 9 members, 265 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.