Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Which bygone drug do you miss the most?
    #24704298 -

Drugs come and drugs go. I'm sure you have sampled some drugs in the past that you have no access to today.

Which bygone drug do you miss the most?



For me, its my First Drug Ever, the drug I have greatest nostalgia over: the Ether I used aged 13-14. I can of course still obtain ether, its readily available here, but there's just no way that I'm going to stink up the street And douse myself with explosive fumes and risk a cardiovascular event or third degree burns.

Ether, though, diethyl ether, the primordial dissociative I owe my life as it is now, to.

Miss that :heart:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Asante] * 4
    #24704305 -

I miss Ketamine....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Asante]
    #24704308 -

Amphetamine paste. Its like the elusive snow leopard in these parts.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #24704312 -

LSD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Crazy_Horse] * 1
    #24704320 -

Everyone should be able to have access to LSD. I feel bad man


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Asante]
    #24704326 -

To this day, I still really want to try pure and quality mescaline.

I haven't used a psychedelic since 2006 though I believe

I'm sure after my kids are raised and I'm having some sort of mid life crisis, I'm going to go back to that headspace.  And when I do, mescaline is number 1 on my list


But as far as drugs I miss...ive never done a huge amount of drugs and the ones I have done are readily available :shrug:


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Asante]
    #24704334 -

MXE for sure. Lean too. Would prob make an amazing combo come to think of it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Masked]
    #24704336 -

2C-B. I would have to say that in a lot of ways it's my favorite psychedelic and I am grateful that I got to take it the times that I did...

Also as far as drugs I wish I could use... I wish I could still do Crack and Heroin! But I don't wanna ruin my life anymore

But most of all, I miss smoking weed! I can't wait to be off papers!! At least I have that to look forward to.


--------------------
:gd_icon: If you get confused, listen to the music play :gd_icon:

:smugjerry: :feelswierman:

:wook: :barbershreds: :scumbagsteve:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: SnowDaze]
    #24704493 -

2c-i

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Asante]
    #24704496 -

PCP, and MXE. 2 way tie. No question about it. I can't get either one now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: RockyRaccoon]
    #24704521 -

Ketamine for sure. Only got to try once.

And potent neon orange DMT. I know i can make it at home, but theres nothing like a pro who extracted it.

Always wanted to try MXE and LSZ. Those are definitely gone.


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Asante] * 2
    #24704527 -

This might sound weird to some of you, but I sometimes wish I had access to the weed I was getting 15 years ago.  Really nice, tasty midgrade that wasn't too potent.  All the weed I try anymore is far too strong for me.  I'm in an illegal state, so I don't have all the available options, and it seems like what sells most is that super strong weed that makes me lose my shit.  I still love the taste & smell of weed, but can't really enjoy the overwhelming high.  If I take more than one or two puffs, it's too much, lol. 

If I was still wrapped up in opiates, I'd say it'd be cool to see more cheap 80 mg OC, the crushable kind.  Or 40mg opana ir.  Or fentanyl-free heroin.  I wish the latter was around for my friends that still use and risk their life every day.  :undecided:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Burke Dennings] * 2
    #24704537 -

I'm about there myself, having not been a regular smoker in 5 or so years. I'll do so once in a great while, and one hit usually does me good. Meanwhile others will be smoking a blunt to the face and I'm pretty high off that one hit. :lol:

Forget dabs, I couldn't even. I have before and they just make me dead to the world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Asante] * 3
    #24704544 -

I miss the shroomery the most


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Burke Dennings] * 1
    #24704566 -

RockyRaccoon said:
PCP, and MXE. 2 way tie. No question about it. I can't get either one now.




If you had to choose?  A run's worth of PCP or a run's worth of MXE?


Burke Dennings said:
This might sound weird to some of you, but I sometimes wish I had access to the weed I was getting 15 years ago.  Really nice, tasty midgrade that wasn't too potent.  All the weed I try anymore is far too strong for me.  I'm in an illegal state, so I don't have all the available options, and it seems like what sells most is that super strong weed that makes me lose my shit.  I still love the taste & smell of weed, but can't really enjoy the overwhelming high.  If I take more than one or two puffs, it's too much, lol. 



Not at all, all my friends who smoked weed decades back, prefer how weed was back then. We all agree that weed pretty much got ruined by the quest for ultra potent varieties. They either buy or grow outdoor Dutch weed (which is far less potent because of cool climate, the hothouse stuff wont grow here.)

Best weed I smoked ever was some Thai which wasn't particularly strong but cured to perfection, a delicious brickweed that had a very upbeat THCV high.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Asante] * 2
    #24704579 -

Asante said:
Drugs come and drugs go. I'm sure you have sampled some drugs in the past that you have no access to today.

Which bygone drug do you miss the most?



For me, its my First Drug Ever, the drug I have greatest nostalgia over: the Ether I used aged 13-14. I can of course still obtain ether, its readily available here, but there's just no way that I'm going to stink up the street And douse myself with explosive fumes and risk a cardiovascular event or third degree burns.

Ether, though, diethyl ether, the primordial dissociative I owe my life as it is now, to.

Miss that :heart:




I used to do ether at age 15 with my brother and cousin. It was strange. I remember unlocking some sort of firey godlike being inside my soul. Only either unlocks this thing. I never told my brother or cousin about it because it was so personal but we had fun man. It truly does stink up everything though.

Good ol starter fluid :lol: my brother did some extraction type thing to make it cleaner or something.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #24704586 -

Quote:
I remember unlocking some sort of firey godlike being inside my soul. Only ether unlocks this thing.




I don't want to get you in trouble psychologically, but what you describe, I found that again in MXE and O-PCE. Its an effect that occurs when on a subanesthetic dose of Ketamine/PCP like drugs.

Remember just VIBRATING, STROBING with intense energy throughout your flesh? Dissociatives in high doses do that.

We really shouldnt mess with flammable, toxic Ether anymore.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #24704630 -

I never got to try MXE, that’s probably my ‘the one that got away’ chem.  Truth be told this herb from a decade or so ago resonates with me.  There used to be good mids around that had a good sedating body high mixed with just enough cerebral stimulation to encourage meditation and deep thought that you could sit back on and just let you mind go where ever it went..  nowday, the rare times I have smoked it goes straight to the front middle of my brain right behind my forehead and kicks off an anxious panic attack for some unperceivable reason.

Other than that, good LSD is a thing of the past it seems.  I haven’t even heard it mentioned in atleast a decade.  I’s love to get a significant amount of time back in that headspace..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #24704633 -

I guess MXE if I had to choose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #24704638 -

Wow no kidding?

I used to play yugioh and I compared it to "exodia"

I never tried the dissociatives but I believe they can unlock this sort of thing, no doubt. I guess I've just been too pussy to go deep with them.

I was like 16 at the time so I don't remember it all that well but it was my first true psychedelic phenomenon now that I think about it

I remember the vibration and the sense that a God of flames that was me in some sort of way that felt like the end all be all that was made of all the planets  or something existentially powerful, omnipotent and omniscient. This thing was happening while the chatter of my brother and cousin was in the background


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Edited by Bill_Oreilly (10/16/17 01:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,696 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* mods should delete drug porn post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
braski 17,998 78 10/29/22 05:25 PM
by 336
* fav drug to do
( 1 2 3 all )
imarideronthestorm 3,989 42 05/05/04 11:54 AM
by ekomstop
* quotes from your favorite drug!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 13,045 107 08/08/04 07:56 PM
by HarvestTheBrain
* Crazy accident on drugs
( 1 2 3 all )
filthysock 8,075 51 12/04/05 05:19 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Post the drugs you have tried
( 1 2 all )
CerebralFlower 5,789 37 03/02/04 04:24 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* i hate drugs.. my life
( 1 2 all )
hemp_threadz 3,431 36 04/17/04 07:08 PM
by RunDMT
* Famous psychedelic & other drugs users
( 1 2 3 all )
mntlfngrs 15,138 45 07/06/09 07:00 AM
by entheogensmurf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,169 topic views. 6 members, 13 guests and 111 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.