Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Do you like peanut butter on toast? [Re: pachoo]
    #24697213 -

toast > bread

peanut butter toast > plain toast





--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you like peanut butter on toast? [Re: pachoo]
    #24697214 -

Probably is an allergy then. I'm that way with milk chocolates. I think I'm mildly allergic to cocoa butter. I like it but I don't like it, don't enjoy half of the milk chocolates, and eating too much, which is an average little binge for most people, fucks my throat and stomach up.

Human digestive system is a weird complex thing.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you like peanut butter on toast? [Re: RockyRaccoon]
    #24697382 -

RockyRaccoon said:
CookieCrumbs said:
You guys are making me hella depressed over my upset stomach :lol:


Anything with spinach and/or avocado is a winner for me.



Same here cookie. Spinach is a HUGE part of my diet.




Thirded here. With the spinach, I love that stuff in everything. I use it often in my smoothies as well as opposed to kale. Cook it in my eggs, put it in my lunch and dinners. Love spinach.


Cookie -  Yea man, I'm learning every day about the complexity of my digestives and what keeps bothering me. I mean, I had a list but it just seems to grow. Severely allergic to soy, most likely avocado and bananas (although I wonder with bananas because I believe the pollen that gets on it could just be the cause), lots of tropical fruits as well, and dairy messes with me like whoas.

I should be way more pickier than I have been with my diet, tbh.


--------------------


:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you like peanut butter on toast? [Re: pachoo]
    #24697390 -

I like peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches prepared like a grilled cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you like peanut butter on toast? [Re: pachoo]
    #24697393 -

Arugula is so much better than spinach.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you like peanut butter on toast? [Re: SonicTitan]
    #24697404 -

SonicTitan said:
Arugula is so much better than spinach.



Hey now, they both kick serious ass. I prefer spinach. But arugula is awesome too!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you like peanut butter on toast? [Re: SonicTitan]
    #24697412 -

I love spinach more still :lol: But I get the mix with arugula, it is also pretty bomb.


--------------------


:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you like peanut butter on toast? [Re: RockyRaccoon]
    #24697417 -

Mescal greens and arugula :awesomenod:

Spinach is good dont get me wrong tho I really only like wilted spinach for some reason.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you like peanut butter on toast? [Re: pachoo]
    #24697425 -

pachoo said:
I love spinach more still :lol: But I get the mix with arugula, it is also pretty bomb.



Spinach, kale greens, shaved carrots, and Italian seasoning. Thats my jam.

Also, I grow my own. (Half the year)

Edited by RockyRaccoon (10/09/17 07:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you like peanut butter on toast? [Re: RockyRaccoon]
    #24697445 -

Arugula, olive oil, maple balsamic vin, shaved carrots and red onion, small amount of feta on top


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you like peanut butter on toast? [Re: SonicTitan]
    #24697450 -

SonicTitan said:
Arugula, olive oil, maple balsamic vin, shaved carrots and red onion, small amount of feta on top



Oooh yeah, feta. Sounds dank as fuck. I need to make a salad now :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* how do you like your peanut butter?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Legend 4,116 60 02/26/11 02:16 PM
by twighead
* If you went camping and woke up with peanut butter in your ass... ROFL_my_ WAFFLE 625 11 05/25/11 09:00 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Peanut butter of choice
( 1 2 all )
PreparationH 3,603 39 03/22/11 02:55 PM
by Altered States
* Peanut butter and jelly sandwhich
( 1 2 all )
Bodhi of Ankou 1,943 20 04/23/11 07:33 PM
by Alabama Slim
* Peanut Butter... GreenGoat 596 7 10/23/08 04:36 PM
by SvampViking
* Calling all peanut butter fans Abuse 768 9 06/15/11 11:13 AM
by Abuse
* Peanut Butter and Jelly
( 1 2 all )
Boom 2,328 37 01/17/07 11:16 PM
by a2ndopinion
* I want my peanut butter back!!!
( 1 2 all )
LloydChristmas 2,878 21 04/11/07 01:09 AM
by Fiblessop

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
852 topic views. 7 members, 298 guests and 135 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.