Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I want my peanut butter back!!!
    #6771673 -

This JIF just isn't cutting it. I want my Peter Pan dammit.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want my peanut butter back!!! [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #6771686 -

Stop whining, we all do.:crankey:


--------------------
UncleLuke said:
you talking about the child porn? I can explain that... it's my nephew.

stickyicky13 said:
I'm not gay, I'm brittish! you let one guy put his wiener in your bottom and instantly everyone thinks you are a poofta

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want my peanut butter back!!! [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #6771690 -

How about natural? Smuckers is good.


--------------------
:bouncysmoke::juggle:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want my peanut butter back!!! [Re: HappyHardcore]
    #6771699 -

i like jif :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want my peanut butter back!!! [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #6771700 -

Eww. Peter Pan tastes like cardboard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want my peanut butter back!!! [Re: DNKYD]
    #6771729 -

i've been using the cheap off name brand: RichFood. Peanut Butter is peanut butter.


--------------------

Calico Kahlia come tell me the news
Calamity's waiting for a way to get to her
Rosy red and electric blue
I bought you a paddle for your paper canoe

Say you'll come back when you can
Whenever your airplane happens to land
Maybe I'll be back here too
It all depends on what's with you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want my peanut butter back!!! [Re: DNKYD]
    #6771808 -

DNKYD said:
Eww. Peter Pan tastes like cardboard.



Who wants to eat that gay fairy's peanut butter anyway.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want my peanut butter back!!! [Re: C20H25N3O]
    #6771974 -

Quote:
Peanut Butter is peanut butter.



Peanut butter is peanut butter. Peter Pan and JIF and Skippy and all that shit is peanut butter combined with partially hydrogenated oils, fully hydrogenated oils, corn syrup, glycerides and other industrial by-product garbage.

Choosy moms choose JIF my ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want my peanut butter back!!! [Re: Viveka]
    #6771989 -

I'm allergic to peanuts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want my peanut butter back!!! [Re: Innominate]
    #6771996 -

make your own. its better for you and its freaking delicious :grin:


--------------------


Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want my peanut butter back!!! [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #6772031 -

Fuck all that noise...

Smucker's Natural.

Ingredients: peanuts, salt.

boo-ya!


--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

..............

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want my peanut butter back!!! [Re: Schwip]
    #6772166 -

Jif > Peter Pan


--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want my peanut butter back!!! [Re: Legend9123]
    #6772528 -

They're both shit. Your mom sucked at choosing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want my peanut butter back!!! [Re: Viveka]
    #6772543 -

Maybe she wasn't very choosy.


--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want my peanut butter back!!! [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #6772547 -

Kroger natural peanut butter, half the price as smuckers and just as good


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want my peanut butter back!!! [Re: demiu5]
    #6772581 -

What the hell, I cannot believe that any of you listed the peanut butter that uber pwns all of yours combined??

Adams No-Stir or other Adams peanut butter! Rep'rzent:headbang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want my peanut butter back!!! [Re: AKSE]
    #6772651 -

Wrong. The shit's adulterated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want my peanut butter back!!! [Re: Viveka]
    #6772664 -

I use Crazy Richards brand Natural PB... It's just peanuts without extra salt. I don't use so much salt in my diet, and ANY peanut butter with salt tastes... too salty! :smile:

I just love comparing the ingredients to all that "peanut flavored paste" that people call peanut butter!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want my peanut butter back!!! [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #6772703 -

Here's a man who knows how to choose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want my peanut butter back!!! [Re: Viveka]
    #6772980 -

no additives penutbutter? My mom bought some of that from "world market"
I went to make a penutbutter waffle, there want no peter pan, want no jiff, or anything. So i take a bite, and sock the bitch right in her mouth.
Swear to god.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Smuckers Creamy Peanut Butter- FIRECRACKER/PEANUT BUTTER THREAD skatealex2 1,056 5 05/19/09 10:32 AM
by skatealex2
* Peanut Butter Osmos 727 9 10/13/10 03:48 AM
by Hakim0777
* Best peanut butter for firecrackers?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
skatealex2 10,951 67 03/03/10 03:29 PM
by AntiEverything
* Peanut Butter: atheists nightmare???
( 1 2 3 all )
RonaldFuckingPaul 2,075 43 09/15/10 09:59 PM
by Inu
* Cheese and peanut butter catastrophe whiterabbit13 901 7 01/04/06 10:35 PM
by biggc1
* Iggy Pop invents stage diving in 1970 and smears himself in peanut butter frith 1,029 7 09/22/10 04:22 PM
by HeadTripVertigo
* God Proves The Existence of Peanut Butter!!
( 1 2 3 all )
Apollyphelion 3,630 48 10/10/09 12:28 PM
by Apollyphelion
* Peanut Butter Jelly Dilema!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
Shroominzach 3,311 30 05/21/08 11:58 AM
by Shroominzach

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,878 topic views. 1 members, 33 guests and 174 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 18 queries.