Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Peanut Butter...
    #9121501 -

Man do I love peanut butter. It's cheap, abundant, flavorful and full of protein! Hooray for the butter of this nut....
What kind of PB do you guys and girls go for? Personally, I like the crunchy, but since I have a harder time finding organic crunchy PB, its back to smooth for the moment...

I also want to leave you with this thought...

mugwump.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peanut Butter... [Re: GreenGoat]
    #9121512 -

Cheapass crunchy :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peanut Butter... [Re: koraks]
    #9121518 -

As long as the ingredients look like this...

Ingredients: Peanuts.

It's good. I like natural PB with NOTHING else in there. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peanut Butter... [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #9121531 -

crunchy is damn good.

but i love natural for apples.


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peanut Butter... [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #9121534 -

I gets stuck in my teeth and on my gums in the back by my molars.  It's messy and an ordeal to eat.

But i love peanut better too. :loveeyes:


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peanut Butter... [Re: GreenGoat]
    #9121537 -

Man I've been living off of peanut butter and toast for the past few days.  As long as it's peanut butter I like it. 

Mugwump you say?  There's sand in my printer...


--------------------
The human experience is such that we are caught between being monkies and gods.  It is up to us to decide which direction to go in.

Everything is everything, and everything is becoming itself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peanut Butter... [Re: SvampViking]
    #9121562 -

Yeah I eat PB and banana sandwiches for lunch every weekday to save $$$
Surprisingly, rather than getting sick of it, it has continued to grow on me. I just got the Skippy's Natural one to try as well since the organic was like $5.50!!!
Sand in the printer Svamp? You know what is good for that? Lobster. Bisque primarily, but any manifestation of the holy lobster will do.
Anyway, I have to leave work in a few minutes, but thanks for another day of wasted work hours at the shroomery! I look forward to an array of interesting Peanut Butter comments when I come in tomorrow to sell myself to the corporate machine!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peanut Butter... [Re: GreenGoat]
    #9121606 -

Should I make a pilgrimage to Maine for this?


--------------------
The human experience is such that we are caught between being monkies and gods.  It is up to us to decide which direction to go in.

Everything is everything, and everything is becoming itself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches.
( 1 2 3 all )
Patlal 2,934 40 06/16/13 08:49 PM
by pirate-blues
* "Great Value Crunchy Peanut Butter" Buschna 506 12 05/16/14 02:51 PM
by memes
* how do you like your peanut butter?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Legend 4,115 60 02/26/11 12:16 PM
by twighead
* Smooth or crunchy peanut butter?
( 1 2 all )
Zombi3 1,250 26 07/15/15 10:43 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Peanut butter of choice
( 1 2 all )
PreparationH 3,603 39 03/22/11 12:55 PM
by Altered States
* Peanut Butter and Jelly
( 1 2 all )
Boom 2,328 37 01/17/07 09:16 PM
by a2ndopinion
* Peanut Butter Jelly Dilema!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
Shroominzach 3,310 30 05/21/08 11:58 AM
by Shroominzach
* Peanut butter and jelly sandwhich
( 1 2 all )
Bodhi of Ankou 1,943 20 04/23/11 05:33 PM
by Alabama Slim

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
596 topic views. 4 members, 7 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.