Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Fuckin bikers.. * 1
    #24592229 -

Can be some of the friendliest people you'll cross paths with..

Save the ones without a 250cc+ engine lol


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin bikers.. [Re: Shiithead]
    #24592379 -

Shiithead said:
Can be some of the friendliest people you'll cross paths with..

Save the ones without a 250cc+ engine lol



Ugh, I get frustrated with bikers too. Indeed, they are nice people, but hearing super loud engines roll down a quiet street is annoying as hell.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin bikers.. [Re: XUL] * 1
    #24592397 -

i like the south park episode where they refer to all the loud bikers as fags 


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin bikers.. [Re: XUL]
    #24592424 -

XUL said:
Shiithead said:
Can be some of the friendliest people you'll cross paths with..

Save the ones without a 250cc+ engine lol



Ugh, I get frustrated with bikers too. Indeed, they are nice people, but hearing super loud engines roll down a quiet street is annoying as hell.



Most of the time its not the engine thats loud, its the muffler pipe/pipes, And alot of bikers do that to scare off animals so they don't end up crashing they whips/ dying/ being seriously hurt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin bikers.. [Re: FreeTheSoul] * 1
    #24592727 -

i cant stand bikers or bicyclists

whenever i see someone on a motorcycle i yell out FAG!!!! because of south park.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin bikers.. [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 2
    #24592735 -

Skip to 0:55.



--------------------
https://www.youtube.com/c/ExurbiA <<Check that out for puppy videos.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin bikers.. [Re: Prozac] * 2
    #24592840 -

That was so satisfyingly awesome


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin bikers.. [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #24592876 -

Bikers are fuckin idiots, and I have no sympathy for them when they get hurt doing stupid shit.  There should definitely be a law that provides immunity to anyone that crashes into bikers traveling in groups of 4 or more.  If they try to box you in and pull you over, it should be legal to open fire.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin bikers.. [Re: FreeTheSoul]
    #24593317 -

FreeTheSoul said:
XUL said:
Shiithead said:
Can be some of the friendliest people you'll cross paths with..

Save the ones without a 250cc+ engine lol



Ugh, I get frustrated with bikers too. Indeed, they are nice people, but hearing super loud engines roll down a quiet street is annoying as hell.



Most of the time its not the engine thats loud, its the muffler pipe/pipes, And alot of bikers do that to scare off animals so they don't end up crashing they whips/ dying/ being seriously hurt.



No, they really don't.  :lol:

They put those things on there because they enjoy the sound of their engine wasting energy.  It's considered a total waste of time and money that negatively impacts the performance of your machine, by pretty much everybody.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin bikers.. [Re: chibiabos]
    #24593338 -

im actually a reformed biker asshole fag.  When i was around 19 or 20 i used to take the baffle out of the Yoshimura pipe on my  rice rocket becauze it sounded so badass.  Then i finally realized the extent of my faggotry and put it back so as to be considerate of others.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin bikers.. [Re: CrAcKbAbY] * 2
    #24593349 -

I used to put playing cards in the spokes of my Schwinn. It was bad ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin bikers.. [Re: CrAcKbAbY]
    #24593359 -

crackbaby said:
im actually a reformed biker asshole fag.  When i was around 19 or 20 i used to take the baffle out of the Yoshimura pipe on my  rice rocket becauze it sounded so badass.  Then i finally realized the extent of my faggotry and put it back so as to be considerate of others.




:soproud:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin bikers.. [Re: CrAcKbAbY]
    #24593396 -

crackbaby said:
im actually a reformed biker asshole fag.  When i was around 19 or 20 i used to take the baffle out of the Yoshimura pipe on my  rice rocket becauze it sounded so badass.  Then i finally realized the extent of my faggotry and put it back so as to be considerate of others.



Your bike probably performed better after you quit trying to fag up your muffler too.  :lol:

I really need to repack my muffler.  Unfortunately the PO (or the mechanics from his police department) put so much permatex on the damned thing that I'll have to drill the bolts out whenever I get around to doing it.  If I didn't know that it's not built that way I'd think that there were grommets in between the jacket and the bit that actually slips into my exhaust pipe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin bikers.. [Re: chibiabos]
    #24593472 -

I like riding my motor bike
its fun as hell

Got a xt 590 yamaha adventure bike, I can cruise around on the road and go offroad. theres a beach not to far that you can ride on which you can cruise up and go camping.

Used to have a gsxr1000 sports bike, but i struggled trying to keep to the speed limit.

Offroad riding is where my heart is, done it my whole life. you get to see parts of the country that you wouldn't see other wise.
There is no adrenaline rush like it

Dont knock it until you try it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin bikers.. [Re: MushMaggot]
    #24593498 -

There is no accessible dirt where I live.  I found an unmarked trail once and pissed off some lady who didn't like the idea of a motorcycle in the pristine eucalyptus forests of Northern California.  Of course that trail was a dead end after a few hundred feet, so whatever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin bikers.. [Re: chibiabos]
    #24593515 -

chibiabos said:
There is no accessible dirt where I live.  I found an unmarked trail once and pissed off some lady who didn't like the idea of a motorcycle in the pristine eucalyptus forests of Northern California.  Of course that trail was a dead end after a few hundred feet, so whatever.



:sad: I feel ya, we have a bike park about 30mins from where i live and its sand with pine trees so theres riding all year round.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin bikers.. [Re: CrAcKbAbY]
    #24593625 -

crackbaby said:
i like the south park episode where they refer to all the loud bikers as fags 



"That kid just called us fags" :lol:

What would you call a homosexual that drives a harley?

Answer: A gay fag


--------------------
Unburdened by what has been.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin bikers.. [Re: chibiabos]
    #24593650 -

Don't drive like an ass and they won't screw with you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin bikers.. [Re: Treerunner928]
    #24593803 -

I must be super gay, because I ride a 80cc scooter.  its loud, well for a scooter its loud. not obnoxiously loud like a Harley with straight pipes,  but it has a fairly open intake which is where most of the noise actually comes from.  the pipe is pretty quiet really.

I don't ride like an idiot and I stay off of roads I cant keep up with traffic on when I can.  and every time I ride I am dumfounded at how stupid people are when they get behind the wheel of a car.  people passing me when I'm going 10 over the speed limit just so they don't have to be "stuck"  behind a scooter.  then they slow down to the limit and I end up having to be stuck behind them.


--------------------
Why use up the forests which were centuries in the making and the mines which required ages to lay down, if we can get the equivalent of forest and mineral products in the annual growth of the hemp fields?
o Henry Ford

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin bikers.. [Re: Treerunner928]
    #24593806 -

Bikers are the first ones to start problems. They act like they're the policemen and kings of the roads. It's annoying. They give good bikers a bad reputation. People like my dad and my cousin who both love riding. If you're going to act like an ass on the road, then I'm going to act the same way towards you. Period. Just remember that you're on a bike AND I'M IN A CAR.

As far as riding, I enjoy riding once in a while. Off road. When I'm up in Tennessee, visiting my folks.


--------------------
https://www.youtube.com/c/ExurbiA <<Check that out for puppy videos.

Edited by Prozac (08/31/17 05:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* College Kids With Annoying Mufflers
( 1 2 3 all )
RanOutOfWeed 3,647 49 03/18/15 08:38 AM
by CHeifM4sterDiezL
* i fuckin HATE money with a FUCKIN PASSION
( 1 2 all )
CptnGarden 3,613 27 07/31/08 06:50 PM
by CptnGarden
* my muffler pipe just broke Synth Ethics 897 10 11/18/11 04:52 PM
by Synth Ethics
* new muffler Phychotron 919 12 06/09/06 10:38 AM
by Dared
* So That Tour de France Guy IS A Fuckin Cheater...
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 3,109 30 08/07/06 12:04 PM
by knumb
* Biker Gangs vs. Homophobes OneMoreRobot3021 2,307 13 02/21/06 01:50 PM
by TYL3R
* A biker walks into a bank... zeppa 574 1 05/01/05 01:59 PM
by Retired
* OMG VAMPIRE BIKERS RuN WTF!!!!!!1!one!!1 HELLA_TIGHT 875 10 01/02/07 10:43 PM
by Syle

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,795 topic views. 7 members, 24 guests and 216 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.