Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24565205 -

akira_akuma said:
bombombombbombomb Iran.

yeah, war-hawks are 'reasonable' now, to the left.



I dont like mccain one bit. If youll recall, i was one of the few people here cheering on his cancer.

What I said was I dont see Antifa attacking him, or the rest of the GOP establishment.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #24565231 -

yeah i know that was a cheap shot.

ANTIFA are just raving about...what? what are the raving about Ecstatic...please say it with me...:smirk: invisible nazis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24565239 -

I dont think theyre all nazis but there are most certainly nazis.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #24565276 -

The Ecstatic said:
I dont think theyre all nazis but there are most certainly nazis.



wow. there ya go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24565290 -

Nuance is incredible, isnt it?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #24565295 -

The Ecstatic said:
Nuance is incredible, isnt it?



uhh, not impressive when you tout it after your opponent already leveled the same nuance at you beforehand.

:flowstone:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #24565298 -

It would appear you're rubber and I'm glue.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #24565747 -

The Ecstatic said:
akira_akuma said:
The Ecstatic said:
Source?



LOL

anyways- i think that maybe the Anti-fascists should stick to bashing Nazis and Fascists, and not just "all identitarian white people" or "all nationalists" or "all of the right-wing".

that'd make them less of a virulent plague on society that needs to be killed off.



I dont see many antifa attacking john mccain or really any 'reasonable' person in the GOP.



Antifa is too busying attacking free speech from the dangerous Ben Shapiro. :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: qman]
    #24565757 -

I hope he does well too. Let's see some legislation that rallies all the people.


--------------------


Rate me here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: qman]
    #24565758 -

Source?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24565764 -

akira_akuma said:
The Ecstatic said:
Nuance is incredible, isnt it?



uhh, not impressive when you tout it after your opponent already leveled the same nuance at you beforehand.

:flowstone:



Face it Ecstatic he's always going to be one step ahead..

:lolsy:


--------------------


Rate me here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #24565765 -

The Ecstatic said:
Source?



You already forgot the Berkeley protests against Ann, Milo and Ben speaking on campus?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: qman]
    #24565791 -

Did someone actually imply mccain was a reasonable person? He is part of the loony right


--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: Stonehenge]
    #24565810 -

Stonehenge said:
Did someone actually imply mccain was a reasonable person? He is part of the loony right



no, i just implied it, cause Ecstatic seems to be fine with ANTIFA, but only to a certain extent- but he thinks that they don't go far enough, you see, so he says they 'don't go after the GOP, or John McCain'.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: Stonehenge] * 1
    #24565813 -

Stonehenge said:
Did someone actually imply mccain was a reasonable person? He is part of the loony right



You didn't know?  Bush, Obama, Clinton, McCain and the rest of the bunch are "reasonable" because the MSM demands that the global agenda is what's best for everyone.

Trump and Sanders are nut jobs, god forbid someone actually cares about the NATIVE US citizens.

Edited by qman (08/19/17 08:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: Citizen X]
    #24565823 -

Citizen X said:
akira_akuma said:
The Ecstatic said:
Nuance is incredible, isnt it?



uhh, not impressive when you tout it after your opponent already leveled the same nuance at you beforehand.

:flowstone:



Face it Ecstatic he's always going to be one step ahead..

:lolsy:



BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how is he "ahead". LOL because he is "far-left", he's ahead? he just assume things now? just assume that hey, his idea's are really out there man, and have always failed, historically, let's try that man!

:facepalm:

if anything i am ahead

because i mentioned it earlier...they aren't all nazis. thus conflating them all to be nazis (or white supremacists, too- because they aren't all that either) is prevarication, lies, deceit, error.

so he "caught up" with me, if anything...or divulged, finally, his actual sympathies...well trying to keep up the facade (yes, the facade) that he endorses ANTIFA...all while he doesn't really like them...he just likes they are trying to swing people more to the left.

qman said:
Trump and Sanders are nut jobs, god forbid someone actually cares about the NATIVE US citizens.



precisely.

heheheh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24565934 -

akira_akuma said:
Citizen X said:
akira_akuma said:
The Ecstatic said:
Nuance is incredible, isnt it?



uhh, not impressive when you tout it after your opponent already leveled the same nuance at you beforehand.

:flowstone:



Face it Ecstatic he's always going to be one step ahead..

:lolsy:



BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how is he "ahead". LOL because he is "far-left", he's ahead? he just assume things now? just assume that hey, his idea's are really out there man, and have always failed, historically, let's try that man!

:facepalm:

if anything i am ahead

because i mentioned it earlier...they aren't all nazis. thus conflating them all to be nazis (or white supremacists, too- because they aren't all that either) is prevarication, lies, deceit, error.

so he "caught up" with me, if anything...or divulged, finally, his actual sympathies...well trying to keep up the facade (yes, the facade) that he endorses ANTIFA...all while he doesn't really like them...he just likes they are trying to swing people more to the left.

qman said:
Trump and Sanders are nut jobs, god forbid someone actually cares about the NATIVE US citizens.



precisely.

heheheh



Yes, you'll always be one step ahead.


--------------------


Rate me here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: Citizen X]
    #24565945 -

and you'll always put in your cent of negative-wit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #24566869 -

akira_akuma said:
Stonehenge said:
Did someone actually imply mccain was a reasonable person? He is part of the loony right



no, i just implied it, cause Ecstatic seems to be fine with ANTIFA, but only to a certain extent- but he thinks that they don't go far enough, you see, so he says they 'don't go after the GOP, or John McCain'.



So like what drugs do you do? This made zero sense.


Edit: holy shit lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #24567021 -

why do you turn my house into a den of lies?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Look out Chavez,Peru's Garcia may buck leftist wave Luddite 774 2 06/12/06 05:08 PM
by Luddite
* Iran president "Israel will be Destroyed"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lonestar2004 8,560 62 10/30/05 06:22 PM
by Redstorm
* Leftist think tank
( 1 2 3 4 all )
nugsarenice 7,256 76 06/01/02 05:20 PM
by Great_Cthulhu
* Mojahedin and leftists executed in Iran Great_Satan 1,213 9 09/13/04 09:33 PM
by Phred
* White Men Shouldn't Pick Presidents lonestar2004 817 18 04/23/08 07:28 PM
by lonestar2004
* President to wear fight suit at all public functions Zahid 1,500 16 06/25/03 03:21 PM
by Rono
* Leftist Chavez backs Narco-terrorists in Colombia (Declares War) bodynotdead 1,077 16 03/07/08 01:37 PM
by vonhumboldt
* Open letter to the President 1-19-07 from Ralph Nader gettinjiggywithit 2,780 17 01/26/07 03:46 PM
by gettinjiggywithit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
833 topic views. 0 members, 26 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.