Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleGreat_Cthulhu
enthusiast

Loc: R'lyeh
Re: Leftist think tank [Re: nugsarenice]
    #650280 - 05/28/02 08:56 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

"I hope you don't hold the majority thought of the people, just becuase, I could never act like you do, if I acted like you did towards some of the people who I have met, they would have probraly commited crime against me, or violence, just because they are not mindful.

For example, you meet a friend's cousin who has become homeless, your cousin tells him to come visit you, he comes inside, you only know he is your cousin, but you get to know the guy, you find out he is homeless, you would just kick the guy out your house, even after he knew where you lived. Probraly he might come back to rob you."

Are you going back to the mean old republican/conservative bit here? I think so. How can you judge me ? How do you know I would turn a friend's cousin away? Which of my views above make you think this? Your partially right I don't cater to career BUMS. I may assist someone though that is just down on their luck and needs a bit to get back on their feet...a fellow American in need. You don't just keep SUCKING off of people though. You get back on your feet and become productive yourself. Why should the fruits of my labor go to those that do not labor at all as a personal choice? Why should I be responsible is I were to turn away even someone that is just down on their luck and not a total career bum? So I am responsible when they come back to rob ME because I turned them out? I THINK NOT THAT IS UTTER COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

About Afghanistan...I do not see what the hell your complaining about. It is should known we have been supplying Afghan refugees with civilian aid throughout this whole affair...partly for your reasons above in fact..so they will not think of us as evil invaders and turn on us. The bags of food are even labeled from the U.S. Just because you don't see it in the news all the time doesn't mean we've stopped. Afghans are also getting U.N. aid.
Another thing.. if I were you I would not trust the news implicitly.The news media in this country is predominately liberal titled if you haven't comprehended that yet. They love to cause contraversy..they enjoy it especially when there's a conservative in the mix. I DISPISE the media for their constant yet subtle way of tilting the news to their liberal viewpoints.

"One is the way I would do, hopefully the party I have to vote it, but it did'nt happen, and the only groups you can hold responsible are the ones in office, which happen to be all republicans, democrats, so why don't we replace both of these political parties, with new bigger parties, that way we can be sure we stopped the problem of incompetance in the government. Otherwise we all be killing our cousin's friends's when they come to rob food from you at night. I would'nt feel right after doing that."

In this country your welcome to start as many political partys as you wish. Now whether people vote for them or not is another thing. If your party's view is so right why didn't Mr. Nader get voted in with a landslide? Everyone's wrong and your right eh? No I don't think so. People look at Nader and the Green party and see what's behind his up front views. They obviously didn't/don't like it.
If our cousin's friend trys to rob from us we are NOT responsible. Your cousin's friend is responsible for his actions regardless what event has influenced his mind to do so. So this "friend" thinks it's "OK" to steal from me because I've kicked him out? What kind of twisted view do you have where people can steal your personal property just because they don't like something you've done/said or you aren't charitable enough to let them stay at your home.
If all Green party members think like you I see another reason why they are so unpopular.

--------------------
"That is not dead which may eternal lie..and with strange eons even death may die."
Vote Great Cthulhu for President. Why vote for a lesser evil?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: Leftist think tank [Re: Great_Cthulhu]
    #650343 - 05/28/02 10:44 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Basically I have alwasy thought that away towards any american government politician. Basically, because my right since my birth has been taken away. My ancestor's religious tool has been stolen, and propagandized with. Now you cannot watch or hear anything good about native americans, only fake movies displaying indian violence, retired colonels in Hawaii preaching about how the Hawaiian indians were very violent. How am I supposed to believe this, when since birth I have been raised that marijuana is a tool of peace, however none of our leaders use it. So as I entered the internet age, I looked everywhere for my brothers of the faith, and that is when I found the Green Party. I witnessed a speach by Green Party representative Nandor Tzancos, on New Zealand public television, where he promised to smoke two joints a week. Since then, I have had a political party, I saw his dreadlocks, I saw his hemp suit, and I believed everything he said. Not that I don't have my own political views, if you want a trustful platform to analyze what the Green Party is about, then look at their website, if you want my views then look through this forum, as I have created a second memory for myself here, listing all my political agendas, as if one day, a party better then the Green Party can be created by myself. But I see no need.

I think you should review your old news, as I was informed in the Washington Post about this drought in Afghanistan, as I researched all internet information I came upon a conclusion. How if we embargo Afghanistan, and let them starve, as many did, and block the borders from starving people wishing to leave, did we handle the situation right. If I was president, or someone like minded myself were, they would have first created a special afghanistan aid package. One with a secure investment of wells, solar power, and hydroponics systems, a complete farming package maybe valued at 50 million dollars, this could have eliminated all fear of u.s. resentment, (since we did have this money, but did'nt use it towards this purpose) and created a new peace between our two countries. But what we did, was maybe drop food shipments from the air, and plan a coup, assasaniate all political figures, hire mercenaries, and then propagandize about how Afghanistan was preparing armies for terrorist action, when in fact they were creating armies for defense against american mercernaries. Second Bin Laden is not guility in my opinoin, I believe everyone is innocent until proven guilty, and even then I do not believe in corporal punishment. All evidence I have gathered suggests that the U.S. only now helps, and creates mindless sheep lyke yourself. Who think that the situation in Afghanistan has somehow changed, that it has alwasy been a warzone there for as long as people can remember, you watch the television and you see the news as a movie, you see recent news of Afghanistan, and have no perspective of the long run. It's like all these terrorists are new, and have'nt alwasy been around.

Also, you speak as if you would'nt act towards people as I do, all of us are equal, it matters not if they are friends, family, it matters only that they needed help, obviously as frustated family of assasinated family in Afghanistan took revenge, in the same manner of violence directed towards them, they created a news frenzy of people knowing the situation in Afghanistan, these terrorists completed their goal, to save starving Afghans, so how can we prevent future terrorist attacks, by acting more justly towards are neighbors. Afghanistan still does not have the technology which is available, neither do I , the government does'nt do enough to create projects which guarantee safetey, they feed with a large baby spoon, and tie them to the high chair for weeks at a time. Eventually people will start to think the baby is mentalll retarded, and wonder why it alwasy is angry.

Basically what the world thinks, is who the fuck is George Bush? A guy raised in riches, with family dating back to British royalty, who did Coke, who failed miserably with his Governor position, who cannot speak with conviction or self thought. How can this person be the new leader of the U.S. how can the world trust this person, he lays no part of himself open to the world. He speaks of business, war, and self interest. I don't like him. Even our elections have been publicized worldwide of being a hoax! So he must have been the perpetrator since he won, the motive is too simple. Obviously bush acts with the full interest of the Republican party, create an agenda creating by private business, for all republicans to become rich off of, this creates a successful party, in the minds of these people. This is not the true purpose of a political party, if I ran a political party, I would'nt allow these actions to take place within it, if they persisted I would leave.

InvisibleGreat_Cthulhu
enthusiast

Re: Leftist think tank [Re: mrfreedom]
    #650348 - 05/28/02 10:53 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

"Why is it that noone can consider the real issue of drug legalization? I'll tell you why. Because you want me to live by YOUR rules."

I don't want you to live by my rules. I want you too see that what you are thinking is flawed. Some drugs are USELESS even for recreational use. Their only use in fact is in time killing their users or causing them to lie,cheat,steal,kill...oh and they make the user "feel good" for a little while. Do any of these reason justify legalizing them? Sometimes the bad outweighs the good ...that is the case with most hard drugs. Oh I forgot it doesn't matter to you ...it's your choice no matter what even if you want to stick a gun to your head and end your life for no other reason than it's "your right".

"My taking drugs does you no harm, my stealing from you does; why can't people see that there is a distinct difference between these two actions?"

Your taking hard drugs does me no harm aye.Your stealing from me or attacking me does aye. Why can't people see the difference? We do . Drug use and thievery are 2 different acts, but it doesn't change the fact that some are influenced by the hard drugs they are on to commit crime. To steal for money to buy more..rob dealers..even kill sometimes if they can aquire it by no other means. This fact relates the two acts. Thus you get my wish for there to be as few crack and smack addicts as possible on the streets and in the public. It boggles my mind people like you think we should legalize these substances just for the sake of being able to do it if we want. These are life destroying substances that have no use beyond the medical field.

"Yes, for your information I started "shooting" cocaine when I was 16. I was/ am a drug addict, I don't see the relevance to the argument though. I worked, finished high school and joined the navy, all under the influence of cocaine."

Now I think I see clearly why you argue for the legalization of hard drugs. Hidden behind your "It's our right to do what the hell we want." stance is the desire to legally consume and aquire your hard drug of choice(coke) more easily so you can better destroy your life while satiating the drug's hold on you.

"Of course you don't share my theory of drug legalization, you want me to live by your standards and beliefs. You don't believe in individual liberty. You believe in the "big brother" theory of government."

I believe strongly in individual libery. I dispise the "Big Brother" concept of government, but at the same time I realize we must have some laws and government. Without them there is anarchy and chaos. By your reasoning citizens should be allowed to do what the hell they want no matter what it is. What if I wanted exercise my civil liberties and go out and start murdering people..or go out and rob banks..or dance in the streets naked...take a dump on the sidewalk ...etc ...etc ..etc ..etc..? Can't you see some things must be agains't the laws of the land? Hard drugs go into the category of things that are unanimously bad..like murder. They kill people. They cause crime whether it's illegal or legal. They are NOT for recreational use. It's simple logic.

"Should a person, having an sought help, having sought reasurance from their family, be prevented from suicide? NO. It is up to each individual to determine, for themselves, what constitutes quality life. It is not my choice to make; even after all that I have gone through in my life, suicide was never a serious consideration.
There are lots of "sane" people that wish to end their lives all the time. Most because of debilitating disease."

When some 18 year old physically healthy kid loses his girlfriend and thinks his quality of life is so low he wishes to end his life and even after having gotten support and counciling still wishes too...you'd let him do it? If so your logic is definitely flawed and rather STUPID. That kid would be going through emotional trauma nothing more. Do you think emotional trauma constitutes a good reason for suicide? What constitutes a good reason to kill yourself for you? To me it would be enormous physical pain from disease or injury that was incurable by medical means. There are very few exceptions I would allow if it were up to me. Perhaps exceptions like paralyzation cases..especially those from the neck down. To simply allow whatever mentally unstable individual that wishes to to kill themselves is NOT the way to go about it.

"You can't tell people what to do, unless what they are doing could result in direct harm to you or your property. To say that someones drug addiction causes you harm is not valid unless that particular person is stealing from you or in some other way constitutes a DIRECT harm to your libety's."

Ok...I've covered this already above. People's recreational use of these hard drugs DOES cause direct harm to many people's liberty every day....every hour. The vicelike hold many of these hard drugs have over people can make them do just about anything in the right/wrong circumstances. To themselves and to others.

"I believe in laws that keep me safe from stupid people. Like murder being illegal, this is a good thing, however, suicide is not murder; murder is murder.
I don't believe in ANY law that purports to protect ME from MYSELF. If I want to die, or use drugs then I should be educated on the consequences of BOTH. I should be encouraged to seek phsychological help but I should not be held at the end of a gun and told to LIVE THIS WAY or I will go to prison. SHould I be held at the end of a gun and told DON'T HARM OTHERS? HELL YESS. And I'll hold the gun myself. "

Suicide is murder if the individual is not on the last legs of life and cannot physically continue life without extreme physical pain/anguish. Name me one animal species on this entire planet that kills itself voluntary besides human beings..one that commits suicide upon itself. Suicide is not natural. It is generally wrong(.)
Hold the gun on yourself eh? Again how you put yourself reminds me of an anarchist. How can I trust you keep that gun loaded? ..to keep that gun on yourself at all times and fire if you do something wrong? I cannot. I do not know you.
Understand?

--------------------
"That is not dead which may eternal lie..and with strange eons even death may die."

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
Re: Leftist think tank [Re: Innvertigo]
    #650355 - 05/28/02 11:11 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

RE: "I'm not a right slanted person i tend to lean the libertarian way, however leftests don't support MJ laws any more than republicrates do. Can you name how many pro pot laws the leftists have made in lets say the last 30 years? That's right, just the same as the spinless ones on the right."

When I lived in your home state I had a dear friend that spoke very much like you. - What was diferent was that my friend and I once agreed to vote for Ralph Nader. - It was simply a protest vote.

Ralph lost. (*sigh*) - lol

But the votes did carry a message that election.

(naturaly we didnt REALLY want to see Ralph Nader as the Prez- we just got pissed about our options)

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #650357 - 05/28/02 11:12 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

by your logic my faith means nothing to you. In your logic, I have the right to enter any church and arrest the preacher for giving wine to people, wafer crackers, and speaking about an supernatural phenomonan such as is the philosphy of christ, or god. You can't argue that my faith is any worse. All people are equal, thus making all relgions equal. I would never do this to a priest, however politicians do this regularly on mission from the god they speak of.

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Leftist think tank [Re: Jammer]
    #650360 - 05/28/02 11:15 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, we did'nt really want the marijuana reform, we just wanted to let the republican know we wanted it, so they could work on it for us.

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #650361 - 05/28/02 11:17 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I met a guy one time, who argued that democrat was the way to go, and thought Nader was a good candidate, just that he was'nt going to get the vote. I then explained to him my indian heritage, and then I think we came upon an even decision, that voting towards the best candidate is moral, not the most popular.

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
    #650373 - 05/28/02 11:40 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

The main reason that we voted for Nader that year was JOBS. The automotive industry in our town was taking jobs to Mexico faster than people could sign up for food stamps...

It wasnt a Primary election. So it didnt really change much... but it might of helped show Clinton how important the auto industry was in Michigan....

In the end, I dont think Nader votes changed shit.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Leftist think tank [Re: Jammer]
    #650375 - 05/28/02 11:43 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

25,000 people voted green in Maryland, that's more then the taliban and northern alliance combined, maybe...

InvisibleGreat_Cthulhu
enthusiast

#650380 - 05/28/02 11:52 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I have American Indian ancestors(Cherokee)...but that doesn't make me like the Green Party .

Afghanistan again eh? I recall seeing our aid to the refugees since the very start of the operations over there. Large amounts of food were deployed.

"If I was president, or someone like minded myself were, they would have first created a special afghanistan aid package. One with a secure investment of wells, solar power, and hydroponics systems, a complete farming package maybe valued at 50 million dollars, this could have eliminated all fear of u.s. resentment, (since we did have this money, but did'nt use it towards this purpose) and created a new peace between our two countries. "

Hmmm ok...BULLSHIT . 50 million wouldn't do SQUAT. We are trying to allow them to do it for themselves...for the most part though we have/are giving them aid. I recall a 1.4 BILLION dollar aid package for Afghanistan that recently passed the in the House of Rep. Is that not enough for you? Is this not (charitable) ENOUGH?
Bin Laden isn't guilty ? Yes he is guilty. Regardless if he was directly responsible for 9/11 he is still a terrorist. All terrorists are guilty. They are shit. They are pond scum. They murder innocent men, women, and children. They should be killed on sight. If it were me they would die by slow excruciating torture .
You are the mindless sheep to me with no perspective of long or short run. Those terrorist were there..they were there when good Billy Clinton was in the office of Precidency. Ole liberal Billy didn't do squat when we were attacked back then which left us open to future pain.

", these terrorists completed their goal, to save starving Afghans, so how can we prevent future terrorist attacks, by acting more justly towards are neighbors. Afghanistan still does not have the technology which is available, neither do I , the government does'nt do enough to create projects which guarantee safetey, they feed with a large baby spoon, and tie them to the high chair for weeks at a time. Eventually people will start to think the baby is mentalll retarded, and wonder why it alwasy is angry."

SO you think the terrorists goal was to save starving Afghanistan ? Let me ask you something...WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? The terrorists' GOALS are as they have always been . To cause terror to get their way. To kill innocents to create terror. Bin Laden's GOAL was to cause terror to rid Saudi Arabia of U.S. presence. He didn't like infidels tresspasing on his holy ground where their profit supposedly walked...just WALKED. We aren't destroying temples..harrassing their citizens..murdering them. He just doesn't want us walking around where his prophet walked. That's his "juste" cause not to feed starving Afghanistan...where the hell do you get that B.S. anyway? He's a cold blooded murderer not some G.D. Bin Ladin Hood hero of Afghanistan...HE ISN'T EVEN AFGHANNY he is SAUDI.
What gives you the idea we should help every little country in the world(and we DO do our part)? We simply COULD NOT support every poor little country in this world..and I would not wish us too. It's better they prosper on their own if they can. Many times it's their own governments that cause their poverty.

On your last paragraph I'm not even going to quote you. It's liberal pablem. You hold it agains't him for him being rich from birth..you think republicans are "for the rich". You think republicans are big bad meanys. I've heard all this before and it's a pointless endeavor to try and argue with you on this I know, Mr. Fencepost.

--------------------

InvisibleGreat_Cthulhu
enthusiast

#650402 - 05/29/02 12:21 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

"by your logic my faith means nothing to you. In your logic, I have the right to enter any church and arrest the preacher for giving wine to people, wafer crackers, and speaking about an supernatural phenomonan such as is the philosphy of christ, or god. You can't argue that my faith is any worse. All people are equal, thus making all relgions equal. I would never do this to a priest, however politicians do this regularly on mission from the god they speak of."

Umm...what? I do not question your faith anywhere in this thread. Men and women may hold whatever faiths they wish.
How in my logic could you go into a church and arrest people for drinking wine? How? People are all equal yes. This doesn't mean all religions are equal..what are you using to quantify religion? Worshipper numbers? Historical documents? Faith? You would never do what as a priest? Try to persaude people to your religion? What religion doesn't do this? Do they not teach their knowledge of it? Write it down for others to read about? Oh I GET IT now. Your back to the republicans/conservatives are mean old religous right wing bastards out to force The Lard Gawd down your throat. Which is it are we all rich silver boot in our mouth people or are we all religious "Praise the Lard" rednecks? I am neither and most republicans and conservatives are not either.

--------------------

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #650410 - 05/29/02 12:27 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

The green party has consistently shown support for Indian rights, including marijuana legalization. A tool used by my ancestors, and passed down through time. You may not have recieved this gift of knowledge. The facts are all there, everyone awnsers to a different god for guidance. so we will all not see the situation the same. whenever I refer of aid to Afghanistan I refer to the time of it when in need, which was about 7 months before 9/11. Also throughout time thousands have died from these same types of droughts, Probraly caused because they don't have water, easily solar powered wells are the most economical, and beneficial to create wells, and irrigation, the hydroponic systems I mention are the new state of the art econmical research ones displayed for construction purchase or research that are based in New Zealand, they compose of a green house, and plumbing, but need hydroponic nutrient to work. They are quite economically cheap, even cheaper then buying food from the u.s. and sending it there. However you ever seen a corrupt man, donate to his own charity, you know why? Becasue he then gets the money right back, but in this case it is our tax dollars being donated, and Bush gets it right back, with relatvie bribes occuring. Why are'nt these simple projects being instituted with all that money? Because that would put power in the hands of the people.

InvisibleGreat_Cthulhu
enthusiast

#650435 - 05/29/02 12:57 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

"The green party has consistently shown support for Indian rights, including marijuana legalization. A tool used by my ancestors, and passed down through time. You may not have recieved this gift of knowledge. The facts are all there, everyone awnsers to a different god for guidance. "

I am well aware the Green Party favors MJ legalization. That's not the only issue I take into account however. The Green Party supporting that ONE issue and that issue being just ONE I support of many other ideals doesn't make me want to vote for the Green Party.

"whenever I refer of aid to Afghanistan I refer to the time of it when in need, which was about 7 months before 9/11. Also throughout time thousands have died from these same types of droughts, Probraly caused because they don't have water, easily solar powered wells are the most economical, and beneficial to create wells, and irrigation, the hydroponic systems I mention are the new state of the art econmical research ones displayed for construction purchase or research that are based in New Zealand, they compose of a green house, and plumbing, but need hydroponic nutrient to work."

As I said before ...we cannot support every poor country in the world it is not economically feasible. Also it's best if they can reform and do these things by themselves. What makes you think we have to be the world's welfare fund? I'm curious.

"However you ever seen a corrupt man, donate to his own charity, you know why? Becasue he then gets the money right back, but in this case it is our tax dollars being donated, and Bush gets it right back, with relatvie bribes occuring. Why are'nt these simple projects being instituted with all that money? Because that would put power in the hands of the people."

Umm when a citizen of the U.S. donates to a charity he may make it tax deductable yes. When the U.S. aids a foreign nation the U.S. cannot claim tax deductability for itself...lol. That money will be gone.
Power to the people maaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn. Give me a break. Defect to China then come back here(if you can escape) and talk about power to the people. You'll realize just how much power you really have in the good ole USA.

--------------------

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #650439 - 05/29/02 01:03 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, I should defect to China, because I think we should give international aid, why don't you defect to china, and learn about international aid, while you are being held hostage there for food from your american familly.

Yes, our government has the means and ways of creating these types of stable living conditions, why we don't do it, is another question, maybe it is because they all have meat slow down amino acids running through their system 247, disabling them from rational tempered thought.

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #650445 - 05/29/02 01:08 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

"world's welfare fund" like I said before, sometimes it's hard for an extaliban to find a job, should we disacknowledge his repentence, or do you not have one shread of spirituality about you.

InvisibleGreat_Cthulhu
enthusiast

#650457 - 05/29/02 01:19 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

"Yeah, I should defect to China, because I think we should give international aid, why don't you defect to china, and learn about international aid, while you are being held hostage there for food from your american familly."

Not a chance in hell. China is a communist government which is why I suggested you go there. China is not severely poverty stricken. Me nor you would be held hostage for food because our government hasn't given china foreign aid. We would simple be supressed..limited...watched..killed and murdered or at the least imprisoned if we spoke out one word agains't the government...or just didn't do what they told us to do. China already has a true Big Brother government.

"Yes, our government has the means and ways of creating these types of stable living conditions, why we don't do it, is another question, maybe it is because they all have meat slow down amino acids running through their system 247, disabling them from rational tempered thought. "

No we do not have the means to help every single country even if we are the sole Superpower.
So....your a bovine(my word for vegans) eh? If my mother feeding me meat as a child is what gave me my clear head then I thank God for it. Excuse me now I have to get some slow down meat amino acids running through my system..mmmm cooked FLESH.
Don't you vegans get gasey?

--------------------

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #650459 - 05/29/02 01:22 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

rather meat eaters get gasey, because they have excess gas in their system, I never get gas, however many eating friends do, if you are now saying that China is better then countries in Africa, when it is communist, you are directly telling me that communism can work better then democracy. Unless their are poorer countries then africa, which we killed and enslaved poeple since the beginnning of time.

InvisibleGreat_Cthulhu
enthusiast

#650470 - 05/29/02 01:35 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

China isn't better than countries in Africa..or any other country. Communism does work to a point until it has to try to expand, BUT would you like to put up with a TRUE Big Brother? ..a Big Brother that would KILL YOU or imprision you for life if you got in his way? Be thankfull you live where you do and were not born into such an environment.

"Unless their are poorer countries then africa, which we killed and enslaved poeple since the beginnning of time. "

Why bring this up? Are we responsible for Africa's poverty through LONG past slavery? NO. Africans killed and enslaved their OWN people of different tribes long before white man stepped foot on the continent. Once white man did step foot there some African tribes would sell captured tribesman from rival tribes into slavery. White slavers nor AFRICAN slavers are innocent when it comes to the "killing and enslaving of people in Africa since the beginning of time". This is history..no real relevance in this thread, but your the one that brought it up.

--------------------

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #650476 - 05/29/02 01:38 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

dude I love the way you explain that, coming from the textbooks of the white man who enslaved them.

If someone ever imprisoned me for speaking out, I would probraly do it anyways, that's just the kind of guy I am. YOu get the chance to die on the cross like Jesus, and your're going to pass it up, what the fuck..

InvisibleGreat_Cthulhu
enthusiast

#650480 - 05/29/02 01:45 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

"dude I love the way you explain that, coming from the textbooks of the white man who enslaved them."

Actually it's not well taught in schools. It's not politically correct to do so. It is FACT though. Look it up for yourself in history.

"If someone ever imprisoned me for speaking out, I would probraly do it anyways, that's just the kind of guy I am. YOu get the chance to die on the cross like Jesus, and your're going to pass it up, what the fuck.."

Even Jesus asked the burden be lifted from him. He asked to not have to die on the cross..to not carry the burden of his fate. Your not going to be crucified in the U.S. and you should be thankfull you live in as free a society as we have now. You CAN speak out...about any damn thing you want. Be thankfull for it.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom