Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: viktor] * 1
    #24564439 -

Sorry guys but if you can't convict HC of a crime after what 13 or so investigations wtf?


--------------------


Rate me here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: Citizen X]
    #24564445 -

So why don't R's in congress do something? Is complaining all tools you have in your toolbox?
Are they that incompetent?


--------------------


Rate me here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: Citizen X] * 1
    #24564488 -

As a kanuck I find it difficult to believe that Americans would allow CNN, it's owners, and followers to disrupt a country(USA) the way it does and have no response from its citizens. You have Cobert show for example that was almost off the air, but now that he is holding hands with traders like CNN he now has a fair rating. Taking down bronze statues of confederate members from years gone by, makes no sense. Erasing your history does nothing for you.
You let people like "black lives matter" turn the direction of your country. They don't care about black lives, they want control, control of your country, a country that was named "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I don't agree with alot that the President of the UNITED States of America has to say, or the way he says it, but if you want to have jobs for your kids and their kids, you better start standing behind him or you will have nothing but a divided states of america. God Bless

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: whoknow]
    #24564503 -

whoknow said:
As a kanuck I find it difficult to believe that Americans would allow CNN, it's owners, and followers to disrupt a country(USA) the way it does and have no response from its citizens. You have Cobert show for example that was almost off the air, but now that he is holding hands with traders like CNN he now has a fair rating. Taking down bronze statues of confederate members from years gone by, makes no sense. Erasing your history does nothing for you.
You let people like "black lives matter" turn the direction of your country. They don't care about black lives, they want control, control of your country, a country that was named "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I don't agree with alot that the President of the UNITED States of America has to say, or the way he says it, but if you want to have jobs for your kids and their kids, you better start standing behind him or you will have nothing but a divided states of america. God Bless



Very true, whoknow. Many people in this country have lost their mind it seems. Something bad is sure to come from this mass insanity. Something much worse than a few riots.


--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: Stonehenge]
    #24564681 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: SomeOldGuy]
    #24564685 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: SomeOldGuy]
    #24564805 -

It takes two to tango.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: SomeOldGuy]
    #24564840 -

Well that settles it. Straight from the horse's mouth.

/thread


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #24564887 -

The Ecstatic said:
Well that settles it. Straight from the horse's mouth.

/thread



what the fuck are you talking about? gibberish.

Trump = Trump

not anything else. there is no syllogism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #24564906 -

Supporting Trump means you're a patriot.

Don't be so hostile, i'll lose control of my mental faculties and wildly overreact.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #24564946 -

you're insinuating that being "a patriot" in this sense, equates to what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24564950 -

A patriot is whatever the good folks at angrypatriotmovement.com tell me it is.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #24564975 -

it's called sloganizing. as a stark-raving leftist, i thought you understood the concept. afterall "Trump supporters are racist" is a slogan leftists invented.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24565029 -

Source?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #24565058 -

The Ecstatic said:
Source?



LOL

anyways- i think that maybe the Anti-fascists should stick to bashing Nazis and Fascists, and not just "all identitarian white people" or "all nationalists" or "all of the right-wing".

that'd make them less of a virulent plague on society that needs to be killed off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #24565134 -

>anyways- i think that maybe the Anti-fascists should stick to bashing Nazis and Fascists, and not just "all identitarian white people" or "all nationalists" or "all of the right-wing".

Who are the nazis? Who are the fascists? I would say those who do the salute, wear the swastika etc are nazi sympathizers. However there is one little problem with "bashing" them unless you mean verbally which is fine. People are allowed to believe in anything they wish, or to say anything they wish with very few restrictions. Being something the far left does not like is not one of those exceptions.

>that'd make them (anifa) less of a virulent plague on society that needs to be killed off.

Lol, I'm tempted to agree with the solution proposed but many or most are simply deluded and have drunk the kool aid provided by the media and other loonies. Better to do some trust busting and break up the media monopoly. Also ease rules against new radio and tv stations etc. Better education is the answer, unfortunately most unis are spreading the lies instead of educating.


--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: Stonehenge]
    #24565140 -

progressive Noam Chomsky agrees with Trump and me and Stonehenge and CookieCrumbs.


Quote:
Who are the nazis? Who are the fascists? I would say those who do the salute, wear the swastika etc are nazi sympathizers. However there is one little problem with "bashing" them unless you mean verbally which is fine. People are allowed to believe in anything they wish, or to say anything they wish with very few restrictions. Being something the far left does not like is not one of those exceptions.



correct. there is no way to even tell, without conflating, and then there is the fact that antifa are actively denigrating people's rights with cart blanche from the media and blind supporters, and then far-leftists, of course, themselves.

Quote:
Lol, I'm tempted to agree with the solution proposed but many or most are simply deluded and have drunk the kool aid provided by the media and other loonies. Better to do some trust busting and break up the media monopoly. Also ease rules against new radio and tv stations etc. Better education is the answer, unfortunately most unis are spreading the lies instead of educating.



corporate media is complicit, for sure. and yeah, i was being hyperbolic, obviously i just feel threatened, you know. basically, if i'm not on their side, i'm a target. not cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24565166 -

akira_akuma said:
The Ecstatic said:
Source?



LOL

anyways- i think that maybe the Anti-fascists should stick to bashing Nazis and Fascists, and not just "all identitarian white people" or "all nationalists" or "all of the right-wing".

that'd make them less of a virulent plague on society that needs to be killed off.



I dont see many antifa attacking john mccain or really any 'reasonable' person in the GOP.

Otherwise it wouldnt be such a recent phenomenon in the US.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #24565195 -

bombombombbombomb Iran.

yeah, war-hawks are 'reasonable' now, to the left.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #24565199 -

John McCain has become nothing more than a doddering old fool.  ...'reasonable person' my ass, lol.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Look out Chavez,Peru's Garcia may buck leftist wave Luddite 774 2 06/12/06 05:08 PM
by Luddite
* Iran president "Israel will be Destroyed"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lonestar2004 8,560 62 10/30/05 06:22 PM
by Redstorm
* Leftist think tank
( 1 2 3 4 all )
nugsarenice 7,256 76 06/01/02 05:20 PM
by Great_Cthulhu
* Mojahedin and leftists executed in Iran Great_Satan 1,213 9 09/13/04 09:33 PM
by Phred
* White Men Shouldn't Pick Presidents lonestar2004 817 18 04/23/08 07:28 PM
by lonestar2004
* President to wear fight suit at all public functions Zahid 1,500 16 06/25/03 03:21 PM
by Rono
* Leftist Chavez backs Narco-terrorists in Colombia (Declares War) bodynotdead 1,077 16 03/07/08 01:37 PM
by vonhumboldt
* Open letter to the President 1-19-07 from Ralph Nader gettinjiggywithit 2,780 17 01/26/07 03:46 PM
by gettinjiggywithit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
833 topic views. 3 members, 68 guests and 41 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.