Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Anonymous

Re: ACID!!! [Re: tom234my]
    #2413036 - 03/10/04 12:59 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

come to bonnaroo!!!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: ACID!!! [Re: ]
    #2413221 - 03/10/04 01:46 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah I'm sure there will be plenty there... I hope it floods at least a little bit to Chicago. But I'm not going to get my hopes up. Fuckin' bullshit...

--------------------

Offlinewindowlicker42
Re: ACID!!! [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2413364 - 03/10/04 02:28 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

nicechrisman said:
I haven't yet met the LSD that I couldn't handle a ten stip of. I'm not saying that that's a good idea for someone inexperienced, but it wont hurt you if your mind is in the right place.

exactly my thoughts... until i ate some 4 hits of some super dank paper and completely lost contact with reality for a good 4-5 hours

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: ACID!!! [Re: windowlicker42]
    #2418965 - 03/11/04 01:47 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Almost all the acid i have come across lately has been ridiculously weak. But a couple years ago there was acid around and 1 dose would be equal to or STRONGER than a 10strip of acid today. I swear. It was kind of hard to find even when acid was plentiful but those doses were fuckin crazy. Thats what all acid should be...thats what the LSD experience is supposed to be. Most of the times it was sugarcubes and not blotters. Taking 10 of them would be out of the question for most acidheads. But it seems like all the acid that i have run into lately have been like 100 mic party hits or something, so i think its reasonably safe to assume taking 2 hits wouldnt be very bad. Anyways i dont remember where i was goign with this post so i'll just end now.

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
Re: ACID!!! [Re: Help on the Way]
    #2425285 - 03/12/04 09:55 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I think portugal should start cutting their 'hits' down to a 1/8 of an inch or something...

I think they're is no such thing as a 'bad' trip. If you arent mentally stable enough to not freak, and ride it out, you shouldnt be taking acid in the first place.

I have a friend who has trouble integrating his trips into learning experiences too. Like you, I dont want to get into it, because it involves some personal things in his life, but he stopped a few months ago... I dont know if it was the acid or what but I think something was triggered.. He should of stopped a year and a half ago when he had his first 'bad' trip..

I took 3 hits my first time, not knowing what I was getting myself into. It ended up being really strong, and I was pretty much peaking visually for 10 hours, stayed up till the next night, all wacked out. I learned a lot about handling myself in front of people that night, and it was the best thing I ever did. I came back different, in a good way. I've never doubted my mental stability my whole life, and dont put myself in stupid situations  :crazy2: I dont want to give the wrong impression about my friend being changed in a bad way though.. He didnt take a 'half a hit' or whatever one day and freak out.  :lol: We've tripped off of 'squirts', for 3 days straight out of some amber vile,we were both gone, and had great times. It wasnt the tripping itself, it was the things he realised about himself while tripping that are lingering on him.. Anyways, I've never cut a hit in half in my life, thats why its a 'hit'.  :lol:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: ACID!!! [Re: iloveraving]
    #2428314 - 03/13/04 08:08 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

some people just like to trip...some people just like to go insane. Id be the insane type...i love dying and coming back. Acid is alwyas good for me...10 grams of shrooms was way wprse than any amount of acid ive done. It didnt make me trip harder...but it did make me non-accepting of what what going on. On acid i always just accept it as it comes..weather i think im dying or i think im jesus.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: ACID!!! [Re: Help on the Way]
    #2428653 - 03/13/04 09:31 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I dunno slipknot. Flies and eyes seamed much more potent dose for dose then almost all the paper stuff i was getting in 2000-2001ish.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Anonymous

Re: ACID!!! [Re: baraka]
    #2430632 - 03/14/04 08:27 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

i agree with baraka. the fractals, eyeballs, and flies/dragonflies that were around last summer, and now the dragons, are stronger than in the past few years. thank you silver family.

Offlinevade
veteran

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
Re: ACID!!! [Re: telamahooka]
    #2430786 - 03/14/04 11:13 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I only took one, but i think that the acid was really strong, becuase at the time i couldn't even imagine trying
more then 1 hit. I would only take one if i where you, its worth it.

--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience