Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Florida Mycology Research Center - comments anyone?
    #2425169 -

Has anyone had experience with Florida Mycology Resarch Center that they would be willing to share here?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Florida Mycology Research Center - comments anyone? [Re: elfstone]
    #2425191 -

They do not sponsor the Shroomery.
Support the sponsors who do.

MycoBag

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Florida Mycology Research Center - comments anyone? [Re: MycoFactory]
    #2425538 -

well, that sucks-the Shroomery deserves their support!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Florida Mycology Research Center - comments anyone? [Re: elfstone]
    #2425652 -

I looked for them on the web, their site seems not to have been created yet... support the shroomery sponsors! And I don't say that just because I am one...


--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Florida Mycology Research Center - comments anyone? [Re: elfstone]
    #2425815 -

I support sponsors here. Just wanted to know what people thought or had experienced.

Elfstone


--------------------
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
gnōthi seauton
know thyself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Florida Mycology Research Center - comments anyone? [Re: MycoFactory]
    #2426385 -

MycoBag said:
They do not sponsor the Shroomery.
Support the sponsors who do.

MycoBag



I agree 100%

I do check out a variety of suppliers (call me a careful shopper), but, unless I have very compelling reasons to do otherwise, I always come to you guys 1st...

For one thing, with Shroomery sponsors, you know who you're dealing with (a lot of unreliable people out there)

Cheers all sponsors (thanks for being here for us - I'll always think of you first :wink:)


--------------------
Shrooms aren't everyone's cup of tea... (Some folks just eat 'em)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Florida Mycology Research Center - comments anyone? [Re: elfstone]
    #2426585 -

Hey Elfstone :smile: 

Been a long time!!!  Email me sometime would ya!!

To answer your question, I've heard mixed reviews on the FMRC

There was a post a year ago about them.  Supposedly they have 100's of different species (exotic and edibles) but it takes a really long time for them to ship?    So I'm not quite sure.  I know that they're very knowledgable and have been around for awhile.

Their homepage use to be - http://www.mushroomsfmrc.com/cgi-bin/webc/home.html

Florida Mycology Research Center
PO Box 18105
Pensacola, FL 32523

Florida Mycology Research Center (FMRC) The world's largest mushroom bank since 1972. We have your mushrooms . . . from Amanita muscaria to Psilocybe zapotecorum. FMRC publishes the world's only color mushroom journal that comes with actual live mushroom

Good Luck!

Lana

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Florida Mycology Research Center - comments anyone? [Re: Lana]
    #2426592 -

lana, I clicked on that link, it seems to be set up with an automated site builder, like they regged their url but never built the site...


--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Florida Mycology Research Center - comments anyone? [Re: elfstone]
    #2428028 -

Yes...Stephen Peele, who runs the FMRC is one of my heroes!

it's a great publication and a great organization, I have no experience with them as a vendor though, I didn't even know that they sold anything.

Stephen is a great source of information!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Edited by Ripple (03/13/04 04:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Florida Mycology Research Center - comments anyone? [Re: elfstone]
    #2436263 -

FMRC(1970's) excellent. FMRC(2004) SUCKS ARSE.

They misrepresent spores. Only vendor worse is STP.

support shroomery sponsors!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Florida Mycology Research Center - comments anyone? [Re: elfstone]
    #2464618 -

Thanks everyone for your commenst. I appreciate your candor.

I have had the experience of once receiving a nice sporeprint (back in the 80s) unsolicited from FMRC, but every subsequent print that I ordered turned out to be unviable. I was just wondering if others have had that experience.

Elfstone


--------------------
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
gnōthi seauton
know thyself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Florida Mycology Research Center - comments anyone? [Re: elfstone]
    #2467070 -

I only know of them for their research and publications, I was not even aware that they were a vendor.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "THE MUSHROOM CULTURE", Journal Of Mushroom Cultiv FMRC 1,298 3 04/18/02 11:21 PM
by FMRC
* Whats the problem with PETFUNGUS mjshroomer 2,775 17 10/29/01 04:48 AM
by mjshroomer
* Kool Site What_Guy 1,589 14 08/05/01 09:05 PM
by ralphster44
* FMRC's Spore Policy FMRC 1,310 1 04/28/02 02:17 AM
by Anonymous
* MR " G" Spores are at Blue Fairy Mycological Suppl *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
karlfinn 6,137 31 05/30/02 12:12 PM
by indicaz
* Blue Fairy Mycological Supply is up .... karlfinn 1,716 12 04/24/02 04:45 AM
by Anonymous
* blue fairy mycological supply durban_poison 1,413 3 05/11/02 01:50 AM
by karlfinn
* Mr "G" Spores at Blue Fairy Mycological Supply karlfinn 2,021 9 05/23/02 02:41 PM
by Roadkill

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: geokills, motaman
4,972 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.